People who use lovers lab for skyrim vore mods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

People who use lovers lab for skyrim vore mods

Postby Ixtili » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:12 am

People who use lovers lab for Skyrim Vore Mods...how do you find anything with the search feature? Or work out what the download requirements for anything are? It's all Deadric to me.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: People who use lovers lab for skyrim vore mods

Postby UmbreonPrey » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:30 am

I would suggest going through Ekas to get the link to the only mod on there for vore, it should be in the "Vore Games" section.

Beyond that, Loverslab actually doesn't really have any other dedicated vore mods on there sadly.
UmbreonPrey
New to the forum

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:44 am

Well there ain't a lot of mods there to begin with, Refactor is the only one I really know, and their link to LL is here on Eka's, along with a list of requirements.
My tip for using LL; go to the forum you want, in this case Skyrim (Special Edition), which you can find under Skyrim on the homepage. Once you're there, you simply search "vore", checking the options "Search in... this forum" and "Find results in... Content titles and body"
Or, if you know the name of the mod you're looking for, you can just search for that.

As for the requirements, just read the description on the mod. When you click on "view file", you get the page with the description again, as well as links to download it. On the right hand side of you screen, under the download button, there is a column titled "File Information". Near the bottom of that column are the requirements. But not always, which is why I recommend reading the description. You should always do that anyway to see if there is a change of incompatibility with other mods, possible bugs, how to install/configure, etc.
For instance, the 1st mod in the SSE downloads section, Paradise halls says it requires "PAHE Sexlab ZAZ" in the right-hand column. In the description, the first line is "This mod is an extension to PAHE 7.5.5+ for Skyrim Special Edition.", including hyperlink, meaning you just click PAHE in this example and your browser will open that page for you to download it.
Number 2 in the list, Latex Witch, has requirements "SkyrimSE, SOS" in the column, as well as mentioned in the description, but no links. SOS stands for Schlongs of skyrim, which can be found on LL (2nd result if you search SOS and check "in content titles only"

Basically, you just read through the description, see what requirements are listed (if none are listed it usually has no requirements), and if those requirements don't have a link, you search them on LL too.

I hope this helps, if not, let me know
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby UmbreonPrey » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Refactor is the only "dedicated" vore mod on there that's up-to-date, the only other things you'd find are references to the Oldrim mod, and like two little old, basic animations that are within some Oldrim animation packs for Sexlab, but those aren't full mods, nor really dedicated playable content regardless.
UmbreonPrey
New to the forum

Return to Vore game