Need help with game

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help with game

Postby notanalt111164 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 am

Not sure if this counts as a commission request but I am working on a vore game and I need art for it, unfortunately my broke ass has a budget of $0 :/
If you want to help I would appreciate it though

Info on the game:
Spoiler: show
It's a game similar to cookie clicker, you get a prey that you drag and drop into the pred and then you click on the pred to digest the preys inside, then you buy upgrades to get preys faster. Ok so it's a 1-to-1 recreation of cookie clicker but with vore, this is my first game ever and I want to start easy.
You can choose between anal vore, oral vore, and cock vore (default)

My lack of art skills:
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum

Re: Need help with game

Postby N-Mario » Sat May 29, 2021 1:18 am

I don’t think anyone’s going to help you without a budget. You pay what you get. No money, no art. Just my common sense.

Though maybe there are some nice ppl out there who might help you, depending what kind of vore game you are working on. If you require high end graphics, then there isn’t much to work with at .$0. But if it’s like , for example, a fan game based where you can’t use money anyway, well prob ‘may’ have a better chance of finding something?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby jasamprn » Sat May 29, 2021 3:39 pm

I want to say there was a handful of art resources that some of the game makes of the forum were willing to let be used by others. Try searching there. Alternitivly, if you make a solid game with developer art first, you might find peeps willing to help, but that's unlikly this side of you having a game or budget.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby notanalt111164 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:01 pm

Just to clarify: I don't want some epic high-end art, like a sketch (I can even do the lining for a rough sketch) I don't plan on having any money involved, and I don't plan on making money from the game, I just need art that is better than what I can do.

Sidenote: I would like to do commissions but I want this account to stay anonymous but that is nearly impossible with something like paypal, maybe bitcoin but I doubt people would like to do that. I just don't want people to find out my main account.
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sun May 30, 2021 9:35 am

My suggestion is to make the game first so you have a solid mechanic to work off on.
Then you can worry about the art.

Or you can just search for stock art on the google.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion