Vore and Clothing/Accessories

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore and Clothing/Accessories

Postby frenchflower » Sat May 29, 2021 7:50 pm

Hello!!!!!!!!!! you guys, I just wanna take a look at your preferences when it comes to what happens to clothing and other accessories during the gulp-gulp stuffs. More than half the time, the pred’s system is apparently powerful to leave nothing behind, but every now and then they’ll burp out or scat out the prey’s final outfit.

For me personally, I just take it or leave it... though, do think it’s more fitting for younger, weaker, and inexperienced preds to have a harder time so you can get dat sweet sweet physical character development over time as they get stronger, or it can just be assumed if the photo or story is just a one time thing.

And sometimes it’ll just make sense, like a lady taking off another lady’s high heels but at the same time not really because if high heels are threat then how is the entire body itself not the choking hazard?

How does the mention/sight of clothing and accessories effect YOUR experience?
frenchflower
New to the forum

Re: Vore and Clothing/Accessories

Postby TSaPA » Sat May 29, 2021 9:55 pm

depends on the article, really; acid doesn't affect all substances equally.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby chewchulainn » Sat May 29, 2021 10:13 pm

For me it varies depending on mood! Sometimes I like the idea of the pred removing their prey's clothing and 'unwrapping' them so they can get a better taste of the actual body without clothes getting in the way, in art I often like having the clothes on for digestion so that you can see them burning away as digestion progresses, and sometimes I like to see a little bit of the clothes burped out afterward or something like that.

I also think for me it depends on whether it's art or writing. In writing I'll often have the pred remove the prey's clothes because it gets in the way of their taste, or have them teasing off some of their clothes as they eat them as a part of the humiliation. But in art I'll often keep the clothes on, either to show them getting digested, or so that the pic isn't too NSFW. But again, a lot of the time it just boils down to how I'm feeling on that particular day.
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby balanced-guy » Sun May 30, 2021 9:04 pm

It doesn't really affect my experiences too much, it partly depends on certain factors. Like if skeletal remains survive, then some clothing surviving makes a bit more sense. Metallic or plastic accessories surviving works, given these kinds of materials should be harder to dissolve and they provide no nutritional benefit to the predator. Belching up such items is great, a nice way for a pred to grab a momento or some other benefit like wallets with money or car keys. I am quite fond of a torphy-keeping trope from preds, shoe collection seems to be quite common, second only to clothing collection.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion