Changing Interests in Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Changing Interests in Vore?

Postby chewchulainn » Sat May 29, 2021 10:43 pm

Purely out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone's tastes (no pun intended) in vore have changed over time?

When I first got into vore, I was exclusively into furry vore- at the very least, the pred had to be an anthro (though feral was good too). Over time it gradually shifted though, to the point where now I almost exclusively enjoy human pred and prey (I don't dislike furry vore now or anything, I just don't tend to go out of my way to find it unless it's by an artist I already like). I find it a bit amusing, since I remember I used to think I would only ever like furry vore since it felt more 'realistic' to have animal characters eating each other, while now I haven't drawn any anthro vore content in years.

Has anyone else had similar shifts over time, where their tastes have changed dramatically?
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Re: Changing Interests in Vore?

Postby calin22 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:50 pm

I used to only like f/m, any kind of vore was good for me (as long as it had a female pred and a male prey). Over the years I became open to the idea of f/f and later m/f as well. Same size started becoming off-putting, and, funnily enough, f/m (and m/m) now usually makes me intensely uncomfortable (though there are exceptions).
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat May 29, 2021 11:14 pm

I started off exclusively liking f/m and f/f. Over time though I’ve kinda just been open to any gender Pred and prey. There are still some tastes for each but yeah, I like most gender of Preds now.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Matteo42 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:38 am

I used to despise CV, or anything male related. That means, I only liked F/F with the three main female holes, if you can call them that. While that does remain true for the most part, I've grown to "liking" futa/fm. Male preds aren't my thing (yet?), but now, I don't mind seeing them as prey.

So yeah, it does change over time. What doesn't, you know?
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Sun May 30, 2021 12:38 pm

used to prior only liked humanoid preds because I always liked it better when the pred looks more human, but ever once in a while now I really like scalie and avian anthros and maybe even some other kinds of anthros sometimes, I used to not like female preds but now I like some female preds depends on who the female pred is, but I still prefer male preds the most though.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Sun May 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Yeah, my own interests have changed over time. Such as I was equally into Furry and Feral vore, but over time I leaned more towards Feral. Still love Furry and stuff, but definitely have been shifting in preferences over the years.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Mon May 31, 2021 11:46 am

Not really. I've experimented with things outside of my usual interests, but they didn't stick with me. I don't think my tastes in vore have changed much since childhood, aside from having more sexual themes as I got older.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Mon May 31, 2021 2:42 pm

In some ways yes, in some ways no.

I used to be able to enjoy vore being more common or having reforming and all that... now? I dislike that concept most of the time. I much rather a prey... STAYS DEAD nowadays. Can reuse someone in another instance of the setting if needbe. Only way reform/revive works now is if it's done right, has effort behind it, and actual side effects to doing so. Not just mindlessly eating someone over and over with no consequences.

I've grown more to like more detailed digestions as well as taking things down more darker and/or realistic angles. Even back then, don't think I liked it that much if at all when preds just went lol nope and ate any cops sent at them too.

I've really gotten to liking it when grown women eat small kids or animals. I know when I started in vore, kid vore wasn't one of my main go tos.

I have also grown to like things more than can make you side with the prey more or feel for those left behind having lost their loved one.

I still don't like belly entrapment if it's forever, but depending on how it's handled, I might come around. Make it worthwhile and give me actual things to do or ways to make it interesting...

I've also grown more appreciation for people who can use canons and clearly make an effort to still keep them as in character as possible despite what doing to others as well as any other actual lore they follow and try to respect. Doubly so in the case of when certain chars come up and they are treated with respect instead of just 'hurr hurr, here's this overdone meme'.

I still hate cock vore and male preds but have started to sometimes like futa preds or as long as it's me or a random small child eating his babysitter, I might allow male pred on rare occasions. Just as long as the dick isn't overly huge and NOT focused on. Least same size with futa preds if do them at all, as a nice big belly hides the dick well.

Over the years, I've really liked it more and more when something explores the psyche of character(s), not just during or after... but even before when possible!

Might be forgetting some at the moment, will ramble later if need be.
Sitharc
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm

I'm okay with some anthros now. I used to skip them out, but I think I've seen enough anthros with personalities that I'm okay with some of them. I also like belly bulges more than I used to. As long as the predator is enjoying their belly bulge and not having any discomfort, it's actually something fun to play with. I'm still not a fan of outlandishly huge belly bulges, but small to beach ball (on an average human) sized bulges are fun.
Jayezox
---

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Mon May 31, 2021 8:27 pm

A lot of my preferences haven't changed, but I've learned to appreciate the crueler side of predators more than when I started. Visible digestion used to bother me, and now I find it to be the most satisfying feature. Still draw lines at some of the darker stuff though.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby Hawkeye7 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:27 am

I guess for me, as a young kid, watching animals eating, and some cartoon characters got me into Vore... although at that age i guess i didnt know the term, or why it interested me so much. Later coming across sites such as Mamabliss, which had a lot of furry vore.. bunnies etc... was nice to develop the kink... then moving onto human's being used. Now i prefer human, and the whole concept of shrinking and accidental vore; and love the perspectives of both the Pred and Prey, any sex, in a mainly non-fatal consumption (from any hole) :)
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

I used to feel like I just wanted someone or something to belong to, and I still love the idea, but yes, tastes change. Life teaches, teases and taunts you with what you don't or can't have, making you want it more. The opposite it true too, as experience can taint, poison and completely ruin things you used to like.

Being here introduce me to some things I never would have considered, and while I'm most certainly still not the predatory sort, once in a while, there's certain feelings.
Also, OMG, I can't believe it; I used to make fun of furries, but with cartoons and Zootopia and the amazing artists here, I swear, if I'm not one already, I'd be the biggest hypocrite for saying anything bad about them (us?) now.
I don't know, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion