Mutual Pining vore scenarios?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mutual Pining vore scenarios?

Postby Ixtili » Sun May 30, 2021 2:33 am

Like a predator and prey in a romantic relationship keep their vorish fantasies under wraps for fear of scaring the prey/offending or looking weird to the predator?

Anyone know of any stories like this?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mutual Pining vore scenarios?

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun May 30, 2021 5:59 am

I know of a lot of stories of preds and preys in relationships, but don't think I have come across that precise premise.

Sounds like a really good one though :D

Actually writing on something similar, but have no idea when it will be done, so it is not very helpful right now :)
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby glargicus » Sun May 30, 2021 6:58 am

My story "No Guts, No Glory" touches on this in the early chapters.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/300258

The prey doesn't reveal their vore kink until chapter 4, and later in chapter 7 finds out that their new girlfriend has been hiding the fact that they actually can and do swallow people whole.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby chewchulainn » Sun May 30, 2021 9:16 pm

I love this sort of scenario!! I love mutual pining in general, but adding a vore element to it just makes it all the better. I've always really liked the dynamic of a pred who feels guilty about wanting to eat their prey and worrying that their prey will be scared of them if they find out, while the prey finds themselves wanting to be eaten by the pred and be closer to them but isn't sure why and worries the pred will misunderstand if they tell them and think they're afraid of them, or just be offended that the prey thinks they would eat just anybody. And then the two of them awkwardly try to avoid those feelings until it finally comes out somehow- pred having to eat the prey to protect them, prey drunkenly asking to be eaten, etc.
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:37 am

chewchulainn wrote:I love this sort of scenario!! I love mutual pining in general, but adding a vore element to it just makes it all the better. I've always really liked the dynamic of a pred who feels guilty about wanting to eat their prey and worrying that their prey will be scared of them if they find out, while the prey finds themselves wanting to be eaten by the pred and be closer to them but isn't sure why and worries the pred will misunderstand if they tell them and think they're afraid of them, or just be offended that the prey thinks they would eat just anybody. And then the two of them awkwardly try to avoid those feelings until it finally comes out somehow- pred having to eat the prey to protect them, prey drunkenly asking to be eaten, etc.

Man same. The feels of this scenario are so good.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion