Prey flirting

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey flirting

Postby EloquentOrc » Mon May 31, 2021 2:46 pm

Right now I am for some reason fascinated with the sentence "I want to know you inside out" and it being used as a prey flirting with a pred.

As far I know it hasn't been used like that in a story?

Anybody else has a favorite flirting line from prey to pred? Doesn't matter if it is used in a story/picture or not.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prey flirting

Postby HungryNacho » Mon May 31, 2021 4:53 pm

I've always been fond of the saying "One way through a man's heart is through his stomach." it's kind of corny but I probably like this the most because I'm more of a male pred fan, which this probably could be used for a female pred as well if that's what ya like something like through her stomach or something, I just always liked it cause it made me think instead of it making food for them, I thought of it as me being eaten instead lol. guess prey could say this line then gets eaten and now they can listen to the pred's heartbeat from inside their stomach so just soothing sounds and some cuddles or the darker version if digestion is involved somehow after prey is digested, some of the melted prey does get absorbed into villi in the small intestine and into the bloodstream of the pred, and the bloodstream does lead to the heart, so in a dark way the prey does end up in the heart of the pred. other than that I can't think of anything else. I never used this line in any story or picture but who knows I might someday.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:23 am

HungryNacho wrote:I've always been fond of the saying "One way through a man's heart is through his stomach." it's kind of corny but I probably like this the most because I'm more of a male pred fan, which this probably could be used for a female pred as well if that's what ya like something like through her stomach or something, I just always liked it cause it made me think instead of it making food for them, I thought of it as me being eaten instead lol. guess prey could say this line then gets eaten and now they can listen to the pred's heartbeat from inside their stomach so just soothing sounds and some cuddles or the darker version if digestion is involved somehow after prey is digested, some of the melted prey does get absorbed into villi in the small intestine and into the bloodstream of the pred, and the bloodstream does lead to the heart, so in a dark way the prey does end up in the heart of the pred. other than that I can't think of anything else. I never used this line in any story or picture but who knows I might someday.

Yeah, had heard that one before, though not in vore, but in Dolcett stories.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Libra1202 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:12 pm

"I want to know you inside out" Now I wanna use this so bad in a story. I really can't recall names, but its fairly common to see prey-predator flirting.
Another frase that comes to mind would be "I wanna be close to your heart" or "Hold me as close to your heart as you can"

I think my favorite line is from unbirth/cv where the prey says "I want to hit all the right spots"
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Postby EloquentOrc » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:29 am

Libra1202 wrote:
I think my favorite line is from unbirth/cv where the prey says "I want to hit all the right spots"

Thats a nice line. :D
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby quickcrunch » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:02 am

I remember once in an rp I was doing with a close pal of mine I made the prey say something along the lines of:
"I want to be close to you, I want to appreciate every part of you inside, and out"
And another one I remember too-
"You're just as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside" -The prey was looking inside the preds mouth and down their throat during that line.
They were both very sweet roleplays since me, and that friend love to write romantic stories about preds, and preys enjoying each others company even if it meets brutal ends since we both see a lot of deep intimacy in vore, and how close it can make two creatures that partake in it.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:33 am

quickcrunch wrote:I remember once in an rp I was doing with a close pal of mine I made the prey say something along the lines of:
"I want to be close to you, I want to appreciate every part of you inside, and out"
And another one I remember too-
"You're just as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside" -The prey was looking inside the preds mouth and down their throat during that line.
They were both very sweet roleplays since me, and that friend love to write romantic stories about preds, and preys enjoying each others company even if it meets brutal ends since we both see a lot of deep intimacy in vore, and how close it can make two creatures that partake in it.

Seems like some nice roleplays. Sounds like we have pretty similar tastes :)
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:58 am

Is this a thread just for that one line or can we have a prey flirt brainstorming session?

Is that a stomach growl or are you just happy to see me?

Hey babe are you a cannibal? Cause I can see myself inside you.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EloquentOrc » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Ixtili wrote:Is this a thread just for that one line or can we have a prey flirt brainstorming session?

He, we can do whatever. I just wanted to hear the thoughts other people on this subject.

And I love the prey pick up lines :D

Here is a couple of my own attempts at cheesy pickups:

Excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Specifically you.

You’ve got a lot of beautiful curves, would you mind if I add to them?

I’d like you to take me to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks.

Are you a magician? Because I bet you could make me dissappear.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Ixtili wrote:Is this a thread just for that one line or can we have a prey flirt brainstorming session?

He, we can do whatever. I just wanted to hear the thoughts other people on this subject.

I’d like you to take me to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks.

EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:07 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:

Lol, okay yours are better.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 am

Ixtili wrote:
EloquentOrc wrote:

Lol, okay yours are better.

Debatable, but thanks :-D
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby MillySaint » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:40 pm

I love this kind of stuff. My character is generally always a micro, and generally shy, but with a partner she trusts. One of my favorites is to be giving gentle belly-rubs and go. "U-um.. I'd love to um... let you see how these feel from the o-other side."
MillySaint
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion