Famous vore scenes that you would like to see fan art of?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Famous vore scenes that you would like to see fan art of?

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:06 pm

A couple famous scenes i'm surprised no one has done, are Tasha Yar's death in TNG Edit: not vore, (I was remembering it wrong) but I would love a vore version. , and that one Unbirth bit in Grim Prairie tales.

Any others you can think of ? A few years ago I would have said MIB 2, but thankfully we have quit a few pics of Serleena now.
Last edited by Gutlover on Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Famous vore scenes that you would like to see fan art of

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:05 pm

Gutlover wrote:A couple famous scenes i'm surprised no one has done, are Tasha Yar's death in TNG

How was Tasha Yar's death a vore scene? She got hit by an energy blast that flung her through the air and...that's it.

Anyway, I'm not sure what qualifies as a "famous" vore scene, but I would like to see more fanart of Lamia from the manga S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo, but it unfortunately is pretty obscure.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:18 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Gutlover wrote:A couple famous scenes i'm surprised no one has done, are Tasha Yar's death in TNG

How was Tasha Yar's death a vore scene? She got hit by an energy blast that flung her through the air and...that's it.

Anyway, I'm not sure what qualifies as a "famous" vore scene, but I would like to see more fanart of Lamia from the manga S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo, but it unfortunately is pretty obscure.

Tasha Yar was killed by a sentient/psychic ooze creature. The cannon death was by physic blast, but could be altered to envelop and absorb.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:29 am

Nobodyman wrote:

I was remembering wrong lol. But I would love an absorption version of it.

Theres also the entire Blob movie. I'm surprised no one has done art of that phonebooth scene.

And lets not forget about the Little Shop of Horrors.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EloquentOrc » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:20 am

That would be an ammendent of the final monster kill in Lake Placid vs Anaconda.

Evil business lady is at scene, people are dying and all she cares about is her experiment and money. She drops and comes face to face with the snake.

Oh yeah, time for some poetic justice villain comeuppance. This is what they have been saving the budget for.

And then it swerves and grabs henchman guy instead. COME ON! They knew damn well we have been waiting for her to get eaten basically the whole movie.

They had to know they were blueballing viewers, even those that aren't into vore.

It had a cover that looked like this! It's ike they were trolling us.

The damn snake doesn't even directly eat a single woman in the movie and then it is blown up. So yeah, I am still a bit bitter :)

Would be nice to see it with some proper payoff. Of course I draw, so I could just get off my lazy ass and do it myself ^^;
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion