What introduced Vore to you? (and how I found it)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What introduced Vore to you? (and how I found it)

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:08 am

First time I saw something vore related was when Catwoman in Batman Returns puts the Penguins pet canary in her mouth and moans while pretending to eat it and rubbing her belly. For whatever reason as a kid I always really wanted to be that bird. Been into vore ever since and still have the hots for Catwoman.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby nem5352 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:51 pm

This was more than a decade ago, I have been lurking here for a long damn time. I remember a sketch of a female naga/lamia resting at the edge of a pond, stomach full, little burp cloud. In the background was this guy hidden in the mist, looking surprised at what he's stumbled into. He had a cartoonish cat face, but other than that he looked like an ordinary guy. The picture was simple, but very interesting. At the time I had no idea that a vore fetish could even exist and at first mistook the picture for being meant as a pregnant fetish instead. Then the little clues started to come together and it just clicked. Of course the snake lady would swallow people, what else was she supposed to have for dinner? A Caesar salad? Of course that guy in the background would be cautious, but interested. Could she fit one more even while being so full? Would she? What would that look like?

Ever since I took an interest in the vore topic and played the role not as predator or prey, but the third position- the observer. Looking back on it, this should have been predictable. My whole childhood was spent watching Discovery channel and National Geographic nature shows about animal A killing and eating animal B. The takeaway should be that hours and hours of staring at a TV screen is going to have consequences eventually. Bet mom regrets putting on educational nature shows instead of G.I. Joe if only she could have known this would happen. As for me, I've been frequently visiting sites like this one, deviantart, e621, and even furaffinity looking for vore content. Wherever there's artists drawing fetish material by hand, vore starts to show up sooner or later. The furry sites for instance are an excellent means to an end. I also have some theories on whether fetishes like these are linked to the autism spectrum, but that can be discussed elsewhere.

Still haven't seen that original sketch in ages. Will post it if I find it again.
nem5352
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:14 pm

A very good and intellectually inquisitive question whose answers rely on nostalgia and other passing memories of our lives in the distant past.

Various childhood sources, including primarily Saturday morning cartoons (think of that one episode from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command) and live-action stuff like Power Rangers/Big Bad Beetleborgs (and that scene from the Monkey King tv series from the early 2000's, forgot its fucking name, can't seem to place my finger on it at the moment).

And some children's science museum in New York City I distinctly remember visiting sometime in Spring 2000 where you had a giant playground slide for kids to explore the digestive tract (but the one thing that aroused the 8 year old in me the most was that promo ad where you saw a female child's mouth wide open with the other kids about to head inside like a cave), but sadly it ceased to exist a couple years after.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:38 pm

The giant fish that always eats you in those Mario games. Played SMB1, SMB3, SMW, SM64 growing up as a kid. I don't know how exactly it started, but I just seemed to enjoy going up to the fish in tiny huge island of SM64 for some reason. Always liked to freeze frame it, I donno why. But he eventually became my favorite predator when it came to me being the prey!

It could also be some cartoons that introduced me to vore. But there was a long list of shows that I've watched that could have done that.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby wrigglingmeal » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:18 pm

I'm not really sure how it happened exactly, but I know I definitely stumbled upon it through my search habits as a young kid. Since I was into the idea of large stomachs since like a really little kid, I would go online and look up pregnancy and even weight gain stuff on YouTube, so I am pretty sure I just ran into vore related content then. While I don't know the first image exactly, I can almost guarantee it was probably F/? samesize content due to my other interests then and even now.

While this was after the fact I discovered vore, I remember in middle school also trying to find people to roleplay with online and occasionally in person once I figured out what that was, but I remember it always being difficult because of the fact that I never really used sites or places dedicated to the fetish in which I could meet others.
Have a great day!
wrigglingmeal
New to the forum

Postby ynotmattsmouth » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:54 am

I remember being a young kid as well. I remember getting a game for ps2 back then because the cover art looked cool. The game is called Dark Cloud. Didn't expect to see a fat & ugly giant genie monster swallow a man whole after a several minutes of a cut scene. lol That was the first time I ever felt something for vore. I'm into soft vore because of it. But didn't even know what it was really called until high school. There was also a movie called "Dude, where's my car?" that came out when I was a little kid. I remember being alone in a room and on TV I see beautiful women fuse and transform into a sexy giant woman, then she swallow a man whole for some reason. That was probably what set in stone what I really like most, Giantess soft vore.
ynotmattsmouth
New to the forum

Postby VorishHorish » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:34 am

The earliest memory that I can recall relating, and what I think contributed to my fetish was a scene in a Jurassic Park movie, not sure which one. And it’s kinda a weird scene, because the guy sticks his arm into dinosaur poop to get a phone. All I remember was think “that’s cool” but that’s the earliest thing I remember relating to vore kinda.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:33 pm

When I was 13 or 14, I slept over by my close friend and while looking for the anime adaptation collection of fairytales I used to watch on VHS (Merlin's Cave) I found the scene where the wolf from The Wolf and the 7 Kids gobbled up 6 out of the 7 kids (baby goats) on screen, and the word "Vore" was just there tacked on at the end of the title.

So I started Google searching with the word, and well… the rest is history! :zombie: :D
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby thom183 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:01 am

Clicked too far on transformation comic videos (comics in video form).
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeEyes » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:52 pm

Cartoons. Tom and Jerry, Billy and Mandy, Sylvester and Tweety, the list goes on. I liked when characters were eaten
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby AeriaGloris » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:06 pm

It was NitroTitan's Lesbian Vore Snax flash animation.

I knew I liked Vore, but that was the first time I learnt the term for it.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:19 pm

I thought the concept of being eaten alive was fascinating long before I learned it was a sexual fetish

My actual introduction to it as a sexual fetish came from an Anime message board, we were discussing a then new episode of Inuyasha where a couple of the characters are shrunk and the heroine picks them up, someone asked "what's it mean if I really wish she'd eaten them in that scene" and someone else responded "vore" and I'd found my rabbit hole. Suddenly my weird little sexual fantasy had a name and there were others who had it too. It was such a pivotal moment for me I remember it very clearly
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion