What introduced Vore to you? (and how I found it)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What introduced Vore to you? (and how I found it)

Postby AudreyIIthePlant » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:51 pm

I am very new to the sexual vore scene (Well embracing it) what I mean by this is that I first found vore when I was real young I liked it but not in a sexual way at that time it was more of a thing I found interesting,funny,unique. I only found it more sexual as I got older, but people would look at me weird and harass me for looking at vore so I hid it from my mind for a long time, It wouldn't be until recently I started embracing vore as a sexual kink and learned more about all the different types of vore and it feels nice to be around people who accept vore in all its forms. but I ask how did you get into vore and did you suffer from harassment because of it, I would love to hear your stories and tell more about mine if you wish to ask me more about my story.
AudreyIIthePlant
New to the forum

Re: What introduced Vore to you? (and how I found it)

Postby Br2nd66 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:45 pm

I heard it mentioned in a form of media a tv show I think and instant 'why boner' it was not a one time thing it eventually involved looking online to see if anything was wrong with me and ended up finding a kink
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:53 pm

I remember being into content surrounding vore and other things since was a child seeing it in cartoons and movies, without knowing what vore was as a term or even a fetish.

I remember at recess at times I tried to get my friend to pretend with me that we had been eaten by Princess Leia and we were flying in her body or something, forget exactly. He usually said no, but don't think he suspected anything odd.

As a fetish? I didn't discover it as a thing till I randomly looked up giantess using the logic of prince and princess as wanted to see giant females as didn't see them often... and one of the first images I saw was some blonde schoolgirl large within a city dangling people above/dropping people down into her waiting maw.

Also, my tastes for certain elements of vore scenarios and other fetishes I have were because of all the cartoons and movies that are afraid to have characters die or even get hurt, let alone for good. Honey I Shrunk the Kids for example or Magic School Bus... stop teasing/taunting us with vore/crush moments when we know they going to make it out okay... and on top of that... somehow not needing major therapy after nearly being eaten/crushed or having been and somehow got out or just survived.

Some I saw as a kid I wouldn't be into now in terms of fetish content as it involves either male preds, willing prey, animals preds of types I don't like, etc.

That aside, don't think I got harassed for liking vore, less did online behind my back at times. Then again I don't talk bout it out loud or just let anyone else I know be aware I like vore at all, let alone my kinks or more finer aspects of them.
Sitharc
---

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:17 pm

I was into pregnancy stuff as a teen (still into it) and I so I stumbled onto it from looking up pregnant hentai on a furry site, It wasn't furrafinity, and I don't know if its still up but one of the first vore comics I ever read was that one famous unbirth dragon comic.(this was back around 2003) I also got some exposer through shrinking stories on writing.com before I even knew it had a term. Then of course Duamutef's stuff really got me into it.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Br2nd66 wrote:I heard it mentioned in a form of media a tv show

I'd love to know which show it was. :-D
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonBoy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:59 pm

A lot like you, I found this stuff really interesting from a pretty young age, whenever I saw it in at media (of course it was all normal, child-safe stuff at that point). I think my first proper piece of vore content was a picture with an accompanying story titled “A Gluttonous Dragon” (which I think has disappeared from the web by this point, but if anyone still has it, let me know). I think that’s when I learned the term “vore”, which was, interestingly enough, before I even knew the word “fetish”. It wasn’t sexual your, but I was getting to be about that age, so it didn’t take much longer.

I keep everything about vore private (except online where no one knows who I am). I’m really happy this site is here so there’s a safe place to share this stuff (both content and conversations).
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:19 pm

Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AudreyIIthePlant » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:46 pm

Gutlover wrote:This?

https://www.deviantart.com/darthwoo/art ... 1-21803751

I remember that one too.

Thats a good one
AudreyIIthePlant
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:31 am

Definetly the movie Anaconda and Jurassic Park for me that I watched when I was younger. I loved acting out some scenes to or played it out with my toys way back, even got some of my old friends to play out the scene where we had to hide or run from either a Rex or an anaconda in our imagination, it was fun that was for sure.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonBoy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:58 am

I remember that one too.

YES! That’s the one! Wow, that’s some good nostalgia right there. Thanks!
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby largerarge » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:04 pm

back in 2000 i came a cross some vore arts on Stuffedonline, and VCL (i now the first one is long gone since 2006, not sure on the secound), the vore was tasteful, like a cartoon style look.
largerarge
New to the forum

Postby AudreyIIthePlant » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:04 pm

largerarge wrote:back in 2000 i came a cross some vore arts on Stuffedonline, and VCL (i now the first one is long gone since 2006, not sure on the secound), the vore was tasteful, like a cartoon style look.

I wish I could've seen that
AudreyIIthePlant
New to the forum

Postby silverspec » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:50 pm

I remember that one too.

holy shit

I have memories of this
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby corecat » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:24 am

So, I've been a furry since I was a kid, and being that people on the internet can be shitty, I'd sometimes see comments from people being like "oh, you think being a furry is harmless fun? well google 'vore!'" At the time, I found it offputting, but only about as offputting as I found all adult content.

I think my first positive experience with vore was in Second Life; I was exploring around, and found myself on a sim where the owner was pretty clearly just collecting random things that they found interesting. They had a snake that could do a fairly simple vore animation with your avatar, and I remember thinking that was really neat. I kind of gradually found myself wanting to find more stuff like that afterward.
corecat
New to the forum

Postby Folteas » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 pm

The very earliest vore memory I have is of when I played Yoshi's Island when I was very young! (The SNES to GBA port). I always really liked feeding myself to the giant fish in one of the levels. Never got an aroused feeling out of it at that age, but it made me feel good for some reason (and simultaneously kind of weirded out). Definitely opened the floodgates of looking for and ''accidentally'' ending up in vore scenarios in video games for me.

Only really got sexual for me when I got around to ''that'' age, and eventually ended up here at eka's a very, very long time ago!
Folteas
New to the forum

Postby AudreyIIthePlant » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 am

Folteas wrote:The very earliest vore memory I have is of when I played Yoshi's Island when I was very young! (The SNES to GBA port). I always really liked feeding myself to the giant fish in one of the levels. Never got an aroused feeling out of it at that age, but it made me feel good for some reason (and simultaneously kind of weirded out). Definitely opened the floodgates of looking for and ''accidentally'' ending up in vore scenarios in video games for me.

Only really got sexual for me when I got around to ''that'' age, and eventually ended up here at eka's a very, very long time ago!

Yoshi was a relly early one for me too, I recall playing yoshis island on my ds and wondering what it would be like to be yoshi and what being swallowed by him would feel like
AudreyIIthePlant
New to the forum

Postby delet092b698 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:20 am

What formally introduced me to vore was due to Youtube's recommendation system. It was about 5 years ago and I remember casually browsing Youtube when suddenly my eyes crossed a video titled "Jessica Rabbit vore". I obviously clicked it and the video itself of a gameplay video of this flash game containing Jessica Rabbit and a small kid. There we multiple options as to what Rabbit could do to this kid like kissing him, but one of the options was to "digest him" or something like that. The person playing clicked that option and I remember Rabbit picking up the kid, swallowing him, and then proceeds to digest him into her tit and ass fat.

Now after seeing that video at the time, I was so disgusted I did not want to eat anything at all. Eventually, I had grown to love vore and this is how I ended up where I am now.
delet092b698
New to the forum

Postby SinLion » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 pm

It's been very long now, I'm not sure what my first exposure to vore was! Was probably something among the lines of that scene from the Lion King eating that mouse hahah. In terms of actual exposure to the fetish online I know for sure it was Sonic themed vore that I stumbled on by accident and it probably excited me enough to look up stuff like that but with characters I was more attracted to hah
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby AudreyIIthePlant » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:27 pm

SinLion wrote:It's been very long now, I'm not sure what my first exposure to vore was! Was probably something among the lines of that scene from the Lion King eating that mouse hahah. In terms of actual exposure to the fetish online I know for sure it was Sonic themed vore that I stumbled on by accident and it probably excited me enough to look up stuff like that but with characters I was more attracted to hah

Sonic themed vore was one of the og ones I recall as well, it was good stuff
AudreyIIthePlant
New to the forum

Postby Ilv18 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:25 pm

As a kid I was always exposed a bit of the vore thanks to the TV and some emulators on my first PC, in TV I always saw the misadventures of billy and Mandy, Flapjack, Chowder, etc.(and you know how those cartoons did have some vore on it)
In my pc I did have GBA and N64 emulator a where i got Zelda ocarina of time and Majora's mask, Yoshi Island, a game of a bald kid that could be eaten by some enemies and explore their bodies to escape (right now I forgot the name, I have it written inside my pc), and one game where you control a ship and you have to go inside a giant monster mouth to destroy it's heart/core while you have to evade the attacks of the monster(or inside where you have to evade the attacks of the heart/core),other about controlling a ship inside a person to clean some weird stuff and things like that.

What introduced me the vore as a fetish was Serleena of the MiB2, oh dude I love that belly and those sloshy sounds, then from it I started to investigate more about that, I started first in YouTube where I did find Supervore and Kphoria, then I did find some vore images with audio and with it i discovered Aryion.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion