What do you think of preds whose true form is massive?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you think of preds whose true form is massive?

Postby Ixtili » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 am

I've always liked the idea of like a sealed demon or something whose true form is like a giant but they can interact with the mortal world through an ordinary sized avatar. So like slumbering beneath some ruins is this massive giant but at the kitchen table with a mortal they've grown fond of is someone indistinguishable from a human.

I espeacially like this scenario in protective fatal. So like when the preds true form awakes the rest of it's kind also wakes up to devour and enslave humanity and a mortal they've grown fond of is devoured and absorbed to protect their body and soul from the upcoming apocalypse.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What do you think of preds whose true form is massive?

Postby chewchulainn » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:54 pm

I love this sort of thing a lot! I love monsterous/demonic pred who have a huge true form but can take on a smaller human form, either for convenience's sake or because they've been sealed into a weaker form for the time being. Partially because I really like human-looking characters with some animal/monstery bits to them, but I do like having the option of a larger inhuman pred that comes with a more convenient size for interacting with humans when they're not feeling particularly predatory.

I really like the idea of protective fatal though! That would be a really interesting scenario I think! I've always liked scenarios where a pred digests their prey because they want to protect them from a worse fate and/or keep them with them forever.
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:08 am

chewchulainn wrote:I love this sort of thing a lot! I love monsterous/demonic pred who have a huge true form but can take on a smaller human form, either for convenience's sake or because they've been sealed into a weaker form for the time being. Partially because I really like human-looking characters with some animal/monstery bits to them, but I do like having the option of a larger inhuman pred that comes with a more convenient size for interacting with humans when they're not feeling particularly predatory.

I really like the idea of protective fatal though! That would be a really interesting scenario I think! I've always liked scenarios where a pred digests their prey because they want to protect them from a worse fate and/or keep them with them forever.

I also like the mindfuck for the prey, in that someone they've been sharing their life with is actually something alien and incomprehensible. I kinda like the overwhelming nature of the scenario. I also like the preds point of view in that they've come to care about someone much lesser than them and even though they themselves are huge and powerful as an individual the most they can do for the one they love is ensure it's their belly they wind up in.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:20 pm

Preds that hide as a smaller form, but they open their mouth and a massive unexplainable creature that is similar to an eldritch god comes out and pulls whatever helpless prey they see back inside of the small body. That's one thing I think about constantly.
This type of stuff is perfect for tricking preys, or even larger preds that think they are all that, just to shaken up to no end by the secret horrors about to hit them. I did have a series of human looking characters that would blend into my universe, but they hopped from another dimension, but they were secretly these large almost shadow type beings with tendrils, and spines coming off of their bodies that would hide in dark places in wait for people, or they would transform once they got who they wanted all alone so they no longer had a reason to hide.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:49 pm

quickcrunch wrote:Preds that hide as a smaller form, but they open their mouth and a massive unexplainable creature that is similar to an eldritch god comes out and pulls whatever helpless prey they see back inside of the small body. That's one thing I think about constantly.
This type of stuff is perfect for tricking preys, or even larger preds that think they are all that, just to shaken up to no end by the secret horrors about to hit them. I did have a series of human looking characters that would blend into my universe, but they hopped from another dimension, but they were secretly these large almost shadow type beings with tendrils, and spines coming off of their bodies that would hide in dark places in wait for people, or they would transform once they got who they wanted all alone so they no longer had a reason to hide.

What do you think of my suggestion that the prey knows them? Personally I like the idea of something you thought was familiar actually being alien espeacially if that alien thing still feels a connection with you but expresses it in a way that is terrifying (like consuming your body and soul to keep you "safe") it's like the phrase "safe as houses" but then in fine print it says "But also the house is haunted"
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion