Trust in Me (Jungle Book) turned me on as a kid.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Trust in Me (Jungle Book) turned me on as a kid.

Postby KungPowPelican » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:10 pm

The "Trust in Me" scene from animated Jungle Book use to turn me on as a kid. Anyone else? It was my first introduction to anything vore related and I remember wondering why I felt the way I did, lol. Probably something about Kaa's voice, the way he uses hypnosis to lure his prey and how he likes to play with his food. Despite being kind of bumbling, he's a pretty dangerous predataor and that hypnosis is pretty powerful.

However, The Jungle Book 2 (yes there's a sequel and it was terrible) took this even further as seen in the clip below. With the girl getting lost in the forest and the way Kaa hypnotizes her while toying with her. Like seriously, this is seconds of way from becoming full on vore if that kid hadn't pulled her way. The fact that he uses hypnosis makes it kind of arousing with the way she looks at him and how she stands on the rock about to be swallowed head-first. Also, all I hear is Winnie the Pooh whenever that snake speaks.

KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trust in Me (Jungle Book) turned me on as a kid.

Postby Ixtili » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:09 am

I swear Kaa is legitimately a closeted voreophile and none of the other animals have put two and two together because eating each other is how they survive. Like when other animals in fiction do it I'm like: yeah that's probably just them being a predator in a setting where everyone understands one another. But when Kaa does it I'm like: This is suspicious, you are suspicious, I get you need to eat but the singing, hypnosis and general look of genial pleasure you get in your eyes makes me suspect you of having the same fetish I do. There's also just straight up the way he talks to his prey hell even live action female Kaa makes it sound like she's protecting Mowgli from her perspective. I swear that snake is a voreophile and nothing can convince me otherwise.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:35 am

All things considered, I despise the disney version if the Jungle Book AND it's interpretation of Kaa.
He is one of the most feared creatures in the jungle and to see how Khan treated him, just made me mad.
They did him dirty.

However, this character trait, that is described here, was one of the few good things about the Disney versions.

I would love see an incarnation, that displays Kaa's fearsomness and strength proper, yet also his trait of finding delight in devouring his next victim would also present.
A true apex predator, who enjoys what he is doing.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 am

What I like about Disney Kaa interpretations is just straight up the way he views his prey. They could have made him a predator whose just like (sorry bro snake gotta eat) but he's not he's unapologetically delighted about consuming others. If he gets you in his coils he's delighted to have you there.

It's a big contrast with a lot of other children's characters that are explicitly predators who either are like "Welp gotta eat sorry" or treated like bullies or warlords. Kaa is friendly and polite but also unapologetic about being a predator. I think the reason they get away with it is the inclusion of the hypnosis if they did not have that I feel like someone would have gone..."this is a bit dark for a children's character innit?" But the hypnosis adds a level of unreality.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:35 am

What I like about Disney Kaa interpretations is just straight up the way he views his prey. They could have made him a predator whose just like (sorry bro snake gotta eat) but he's not he's unapologetically delighted about consuming others. If he gets you in his coils he's delighted to have you there.

It's a big contrast with a lot of other children's characters that are explicitly predators who either are like "Welp gotta eat sorry" or treated like bullies or warlords. Kaa is friendly and polite but also unapologetic about being a predator. I think the reason they get away with it is the inclusion of the hypnosis if they did not have that I feel like someone would have gone..."this is a bit dark for a children's character innit?" But the hypnosis adds a level of unreality.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion