Bobby the Lizard Boy (weird Nicktoons short that has vore)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Bobby the Lizard Boy (weird Nicktoons short that has vore)

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:10 am

Most people probably don't remember this since it's pretty obscure, but does anyone here recall a Nicktoons TV short called Bobby the Lizard boy? It was hella weird, but I'm bringing it up because it has a vore scene at the end that I remember catching my attention when I first watched it. Skip ahead to 2:45 in the video clip.

The mean babysitter is looking for Bobby in a dark room when all of a sudden, something closes in on her and she lets out a gasp. It cuts to later where the father comes home and sees Bobby devouring the babysitter as she's struggling. The father says "Bobby, that's not nice. You know you're not supposed to swallow girls". Then the father manages to pull the girl out. She's covered in slime, hands the dad the money and then runs off traumatized. Such a weird short, but that part definitely caught my attention. Especially the father's dialogue about swallowing girls. Imagine having to babysit a kid and being unaware that he wants you on the menu. I love it. Maybe I'll use this weird character in one of my vore stories.

KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bobby the Lizard Boy (weird Nicktoons short that has vor

Postby RedNastyFox » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:52 am

Thank you for sharing! :3
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby WPSmells » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:07 pm

The 90s were truly a different era.
WPSmells
New to the forum

Postby quickcrunch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:07 pm

Ah.. The 90s. I miss wacky stuff like this, I feel like you don't see it as much anymore vore, or not. Thanks for sharing this! I've never seen it before in my life!
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:20 pm

Great find, thanks for sharing.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion