Looking for Vacuum Vore stories

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for Vacuum Vore stories

Postby Socksy » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:34 am

Hi! :)

So, I've rather recently came across a specific kind of vacuum vore stories; ones where the 'prey' does something that gets them to be 'officially' titled/considered as dirt, filth, etc; basically something that means that they have to get 'cleaned up' (by a vacuum cleaner), either from the POV of the vacuum cleaner if it's automatic, or from the POV of the person holding the vacuum cleaner.

For some reason, the thought that the prey did something "wrong" (for example, not showering), and thus DESERVES to get treated as "filth" that need to be cleaned up is reaaaally hot to me...

So, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other stories like that? I would really love to get help finding more :DD

Here are the 2 stories I've already found ^^:

Person handling the vacuum cleaner:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/402170

Automatic vacuum cleaner: (There is 2 stories in one, it's the second one)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/649477
Socksy
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Vacuum Vore stories

Postby sussybaka » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:43 am

stories ---

"How I Always Get Away" by MarinLaFey. Summary: A boy describes his unique methods of shoplifting. Features Human Male x Male, Same Size, and Cum Digestion.

"Study Problems" by KrasnyiKoiot & Anonymous. Summary: A Herm coyotess named Kate decides that studying can wait, much to the chagrin of her study partner. Features Anthro Herm x Male, Same Size, and Cum Digestion.

"Extra Storage" by Boonythewolf & Kooshmeister. Summary: A curious neighbor convinces a male wolf to find a creative solution for some unwanted junk. Features Anthro Male x Female, Same Size, and Cum Digestion. (Note: much of Boonythewolf's written stories feature Object Vore to some degree, this is just one example).

--- Images & Comics ---

"Extra Storage" by Boonythewolf (the image that spawned the above story of the same name).

"After Party Clean Up" Comic by SeekGr. Use "Next" and "Previous" links to view the other pages of the comic.

"Weiner Fights" by Boonythewolf & Servothehusky

(Silly) "A PSA on Food Play" by gachabork
sussybaka
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion