Pred Battle/Endo/Stomach-Ache Scenarios Inspired by DBZ

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pred Battle/Endo/Stomach-Ache Scenarios Inspired by DBZ

Postby MajinCell » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:29 pm

After re-watching a few episodes of Dragon Ball Z where Super Buu fought SSJ Vegito, "absorbed" him, and both Goku and Vegeta traveled down Buu's innards and into his brain. This undoubtedly form the best basis for the kind of template I'd like to see in a vore fantasy as well as a stomach-ache/endo fantasy by extension. Consider this a bit of a rehash of some of my previous threads from years ago regarding this idea, so allow me to lay out the entire schematics of my ideas for other preds/preys here (especially OC's) in the following list of scenarios.

Scenario 1.
Spoiler: show
Imagine your favorite pred swallowing a bunch of previous prey to grow stronger to ascend to a higher form or a greater power level, until another (favorite) prey of yours who happens to be a friend or family member of all the prey your favorite pred has swallowed has had enough and decides to fight your favorite pred to avenge them and dish out some heavy moral punishment and punitive justice towards the pred. Your favorite prey could either be single or two people/beings. Your favorite pred taunts and mocks your favorite prey about how all their friends are in the former’s belly and how they’ll all be a part of them forever and that it’s the latter’s turn to share their fate. Your favorite prey train hard to grow strong enough to challenge your favorite pred in combat.

Your favorite pred initially has the upper hand over your favorite prey treating them like trash until your favorite prey somehow manages to turn the tide via some radical power-up or deus ex machina (or if there are two prey present, a fusion dance into a far stronger being is optional) and no matter how much your favorite pred tries to regain their dominance and confidence and what (conventional) tactics/attacks they use, your favorite prey just keeps beating the shit out of the pred just with Super Buu vs SSJ Vegito.

Scenario 2.
Imagine your favorite pred successfully transforming your favorite prey in question that’s fighting the former into a candy or some food small enough to swallow via their mouth (magical or fantastic physics notwithstanding), only for your favorite prey to still be able to retaliate and fight back pretty well while in in a seemingly weaker smaller form and despite not being able to come close to killing or otherwise putting down your favorite pred for a ten count, your favorite prey is still able to injure and outpace the former in pure speed/agility from every angle, humiliating them. Your favorite pred decides to give up and transform the latter back into their normal self to be able to physically land a hit on them at all. Just like Candy Vegito vs Super Buu.

Scenario 3.

Your favorite pred is still getting slapped around by your favorite prey and the latter threatens to finish the former off for good, but your favorite pred tries one last trick up their sleeve which is a secret absorption technique of some type or they seemingly trick the prey that’s been handing them their ass into finally getting swallowed or eaten whole and when such tactic finally spins the table back into the pred’s favor, your favorite pred prematurely assumes victory by laughing so hard and celebrating but notices that they haven’t gotten any stronger or changed at all before commenting that your favorite prey was harder to eat than they thought and that they’ll take a while to digest/absorb.

But little does your favorite pred know that that your favorite prey is still alive and unconscious in one piece inside the former’s stomach, undigested and unabsorbed, and that your favorite prey only allowed themselves to be swallowed/eaten so they can search and rescue all the other friends that got eaten and absorbed by your favorite pred by exploring their stomach and digestive system on their own. If your prey was a fused being, they defuse as a result of your favorite pred’s digestive acids or stomach atmosphere. They both walk and argue together inside their new hazardous organic environment like Goku and Vegeta inside Super Buu. Your favorite prey is/are also now extremely small inside and is also exponentially weaker by extension.

Scenario 4.

Your favorite prey keeps exploring your favorite pred’s body until they fall into the latter’s main stomach into a huge pool of acid/gastric juices where other food and victims are still undigested in one piece are being submerged and slowly being digested. Your favorite prey is sinking into your favorite pred’s stomach acid and slowly gravitating towards the hole to another part of the body like a whirlpool/vortex, so the prey fires a blast against the pride’s stomach walls, thus giving your favorite pred a tummyache with the latter complaining of indigestion and cursing the prey and the pred starts to realize that the prey is still lurking in their belly somewhere and wonders why the still haven’t been digested yet. Your favorite prey goes into another part of the pred’s stomach or digestive system (like the Intestine) with the stomach wall healing up shortly afterwards due to the pred’s regenerative healing factor, and explores the innards more.

Scenario 5.

Your favorite pred has living sentient stomach acids or digestive enzymes in the form of a sexy humanoid figure or whatever living inside your favorite pred’s stomach functioning as guards of some sort (think of that scene from Cow and Chicken episode “Journey to the Center of Cow”) and your favorite prey witnesses their sheer dissolving power and capabilities by enveloping and melting the other food and victims inside quite fast. Or some sentient creature living inside eating intruders or other victims like those worms inside Buu (but I prefer the former option).

Your favorite prey squares off against the sentient acids or enzymes and engages in a fight for survival, the latter either wins and digests your favorite prey to death or your favorite prey almost gets digested but pushes back strong enough to narrowly win or survive and even communicate with the acids and enzymes themselves after the latter is impressed with the prey’s might and tells your favorite prey where all the other friends they are searching for are located as acquired intel.

Scenario 6.

Your favorite pred still has a stomachache is in a rush to find a bathroom or somewhere to try and excrete your favorite prey out, while the latter notices the area around him rumbling like an earthquake and as your favorite pred is in the process of evacuating their bowels, your favorite prey retreats to another part of the prey’s stomach or body to avoid being shat out. After your favorite pred, is done answering their nature’s call, they will still assume that your favorite prey has been digested and even absorbed and their physical remains have been expelled from their system (when they obviously haven’t) and will comment on how your favorite prey was a pain in the ass to deal with and how this universe could have such strong stubborn guys like your favorite prey before moving on and bragging to the world about how they’re the strongest being in the multiverse.

Scenario 7.

Your favorite prey is still exploring the deeper depths of your favorite prey’s stomach and has finally located all their friends still alive and well and start wreaking havoc inside to get out, while your favorite pred gets more tummy aches and starts to manifest a smaller version of themselves inside their stomach to combat your favorite prey and their friends as a reaction, a dramatic final battle ensues and your favorite prey’s avatar uses his own body to manipulate the environment and surroundings to troll your favorite prey and their team of friends in every way possible like Buu did to Goku and Vegeta inside their heads. Your favorite prey’s avatar acts all annoying and irritating to your favorite prey and their friends to the point where the latter tells the former to “shut the fuck up” or some sort of insult before threatening to destroy the former with a final attack of their own. So by some deus ex machina, your favorite prey and their friends finally adapts and pulls off their great final assault to seemingly defeat and destroy your favorite prey’s avatar form.

Scenario 8.

Just when your favorite prey and their friends think they’ve won against your favorite pred and wants to get the fuck out of here, your favorite prey’s internal avatar respawns out of nowhere sneaking up on them and catches them all off guard by using the walls or floors of their stomach to trap them inside the pred’s body laughing and telling them they’ll all be digested or become a part of them and your favorite prey and all their friends are killed or knocked unconscious via some methods and all their bodies finally get digested or absorbed (or both) and thus your favorite pred grows exponentially stronger than before and is happy/jolly and smugly laughs in victory and is now the strongest being in the multiverse and celebrates their newfound strength and dominance through terrorizing the world and destroying everything in sight as well as eating every other living being in sight with no one to stop them in their way of overthrowing the entire cosmos.

(or Alternate Ending: Your favorite prey and co. narrowly finds a way to escape your favorite pred’s body alive and what happens after is up to all of you from a creative or imaginative storytelling perspective).

Overall this is the best type of vore fantasy story I'd like to see involving preds (and to a lesser extent, prey) that I love or get turned on by the most.

Let our brainstorming session begin folks!
Last edited by MajinCell on Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Pred Battle/Endo/Stomach-Ache Scenarios Inspired by DBZ

Postby Indighost » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:51 am

These are really cool ideas, I love stories with internal exploration and fighting and stomach-aches. I'll have to use them! Thank you!
Indighost
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:30 am

Scenario 3 and 6 are the most appealing to me but overall I more prefer helpless prey once they are inside of the pred, but that's personal preference and these were still fun to read about none the less.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:49 pm

This type of scenario is my top favorite in all the vore content, thought personally I like it even more if all is happening in a stuffed belly(which when battles are happening we could get some sloshy sounds as all the contents shift from the sheer power of the battle)

I know some vore story and comic with that:

The five goddesses by Nobodyman at chapter 14 happens inside the stomach of a evil goddess that absorbed her family(other goddesses), but I recommend read it from the start, is very good story.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/361011

A comic in DeviantArt that if I remember is called Liongirl vs Gomu in which a anthro Liongirl ated a sentient thrashbag called Gomu but the later started to slowly take over Liongirl's body and giving her hunger pangs that drived her to eat her friends, at some point Gomu takes over and becomes a ravenous giantess, after that a pair of Liongirl friends let themselves be eaten by her to try to cure her, and her insides are cartoonist as you can see the ribs, hearth and lungs, they fight the inmune system(they were scaling her insides) which was taken over by Gumo too making it look like slime girls in likeness of Gumo old aspect. And I will stop here as I spoiled too much.
https://www.deviantart.com/rbcomics25/a ... -174700794
The order is a mess so I recommend use search inside the gallery of the artist and try to make sense of it
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby MajinCell » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Late reply:

cranberryknights1 wrote:Scenario 3 and 6 are the most appealing to me but overall I more prefer helpless prey once they are inside of the pred, but that's personal preference and these were still fun to read about none the less.

I'm glad you think those are the best scenarios.

Now I just wish someone would present examples or ideas for how their favorite preds and prey would re-enact each of these scenarios from DBZ.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:17 pm

Just bumped this thread for the sake of it to see who else thinks these ideas would make for the most awesome vore scenarios?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:29 pm

I honestly wish there were more vore comics, fanart, and fanfic inspired by all the scenarios I listed from SSJ Vegito's fight against Super Buu and Goku and Vegeta's journey inside after being "absorbed".
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:30 pm

I honestly wish there were more vore comics, fanart, and fanfic inspired by all the scenarios I listed from SSJ Vegito's fight against Super Buu and Goku and Vegeta's journey inside after being "absorbed".
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:18 pm

I really like vore battles/stomach ache scenarios, but I don't really like DBZ's way of treating battle. I prefer good old cartoons :p
LightDragon
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:25 am

LightDragon wrote:I really like vore battles/stomach ache scenarios, but I don't really like DBZ's way of treating battle. I prefer good old cartoons :p

What's your point exactly?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:48 pm

Well... It's hard to actually pinpoint it.

I think DBZ characters are so ridiculously powerful that... They make many concepts, such as weapons or objects, irrelevant.

For example, one trope I like using in my stories: the prey using whatever bones they find inside in the stomach to cause discomfort to the pred, kinda revolves around the concept that using the bones as tools gives the prey a whole new range of options. With DBZ characters, such tools don't matter. The prey will be just as powerful with or without circumstantial objects found in the stomach or brought with them.

See what I mean? I have the impression that DBZ characters tend to reduce the number of possibilities available.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:26 pm

LightDragon wrote:Well... It's hard to actually pinpoint it.

I think DBZ characters are so ridiculously powerful that... They make many concepts, such as weapons or objects, irrelevant.

For example, one trope I like using in my stories: the prey using whatever bones they find inside in the stomach to cause discomfort to the pred, kinda revolves around the concept that using the bones as tools gives the prey a whole new range of options. With DBZ characters, such tools don't matter. The prey will be just as powerful with or without circumstantial objects found in the stomach or brought with them.

See what I mean? I have the impression that DBZ characters tend to reduce the number of possibilities available.

So you prefer the stomachache to be caused by the preds with the use of any physical props or objects found lying around rather than them utilizing their own inherent abilities and powers or the physical strength of their natural body's superhuman stats (like their limbs)?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:45 pm

I mean, it introduces more variety and possibilities in the scenarios. And I like having more varieties and possibilities.

Using less powerful characters also make the conflicts more grounded, which means we can feel closer to the characters. Anyone can identify with a character threatened by a knife, and imagine what they would do in this situation. It is way harder to identify with a character who is threatened by a Masenko attack, because it's not immediately obvious how dangerous it is or even what it is, and how you would react in this situation.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:08 am

LightDragon wrote:I mean, it introduces more variety and possibilities in the scenarios. And I like having more varieties and possibilities.

Using less powerful characters also make the conflicts more grounded, which means we can feel closer to the characters. Anyone can identify with a character threatened by a knife, and imagine what they would do in this situation. It is way harder to identify with a character who is threatened by a Masenko attack, because it's not immediately obvious how dangerous it is or even what it is, and how you would react in this situation.

For me I feel it's more satisfying to see an otherwise strong prey with superpowers or innate fantastic or superhuman abilities to be able to cause a stomachache to something as big and ridiculously powerful and tough as your fav pred from the inside, yet still ultimately fail against them despite the amount of havoc they wreaked.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion