Calling all ‘Mother Vore’ fans!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Calling all ‘Mother Vore’ fans!

Postby DTH » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to reach out to the community and see how people felt about mother vore and if anyone else relates. To me, picturing a hot milf gobble down her son is a favorite kink of mine, as it plays on the taboo-ness that is already found in the vore fetish. Potentially it’s also because of the age I was at when I saw MIB2 - seeing Serleena definitely triggered a milf fetish. What are some of your favorite mother vore videos/stories/artworks? What is it about mother vore that you love? What scenarios would you like to see made? We can talk about whatever in this thread, and feel free to disagree with it.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Re: Calling all ‘Mother Vore’ fans!

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Gosh, mother Vore is probably my go to type of Vore. MIB2 was my first realization of Vore as well, so I think we have a similar Vore history as well.

There’s so much I could say on this subject.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gamera » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 pm

I enjoy it but I don't like when it includes incest
I think my favorite is when the mother accidentally swallows her child
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Eh, I used to be into it, but not in the last few years.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Imma lurk on this one cause I wanna see art, videos and gifs of it. Please?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby gamdann » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:28 pm

I'm very much a fan of mom vore, which is one reason I love the vore scene from the Ladybug episode Ikari Gozen. If anyone on this post has seen Owl House, I also love the idea of Luz being swallowed by her mom.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 pm

I like me some mother vore. Reminds me that I need to draw my oc Ani more
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mouthful » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:22 pm

I was never into mom vore until I wrote a mother/son story just for the heck of it and found that it was quite a lot of fun. I still enjoy writing it more than I do reading it though.
Mouthful
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:22 pm

gamdann wrote:I'm very much a fan of mom vore, which is one reason I love the vore scene from the Ladybug episode Ikari Gozen. If anyone on this post has seen Owl House, I also love the idea of Luz being swallowed by her mom.

I need to watch the show in general, but this has piqued my interest in it even more.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 am

Mother vore?

Definitely seen some vore of the elevator lady from the Monatoli building.
Houyo
???

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:43 am

Aye, I do like mother vore a lot. Still need to write a story about it.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:38 am

I think I may have gotten into mother vore due to Lady Dimitrescu from Village. Hopefully she counts.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby pervside380 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:34 am

In that serleena vore game that adjectivenouncombo made there was an option to have a mother type vore scenario
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiamondM » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:06 am

mom preds bayBEEEE

not necessarily mother/daughter or son all the time, just more the milf or cougar on younger person interactions I'm waaaay into
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hozomat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:55 pm

I'm not really attracted to Mother eating her children (or more generally incest vore). However I do wish, someday, to explore more into "Overprotective mother who eats anyone who could "harm" her children" (like their GF/BF, or anyone who could distract the kids from their studies/well-being/else)
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nuenshi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:50 pm

Mother vore is pretty cool. The taboo element definitely adds something to it, and I also love how many possible motivations a mom might have for gobbling up her son. Maybe it's a punishment. Maybe she has an irresistible desire to be with as close to her beloved boy as possible. Or maybe the opposite, she's tired of being tied down and sees eating him as the most efficient way to get him out of the picture and get some extra curves as well. Maybe someday I'll write a story on the subject.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slingshot47 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:59 pm

Definitely a fan of mother vore. When I started experimenting with writing my own stories, that was the topic of my first story. I really should finish that one.
Slingshot47
New to the forum

Postby MommysFood » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:33 am

I naturally love Mother Vore and have talked about it before. It feels like a little while ago we had a lot of good creators making stuff and some of them vanished or the amount has tapered off a lot. We still get some really good pieces, but I admit lately I have trouble finding the Mother Vore stuff I enjoy (soft oral and digestion without a big focus on the "gross" stuff).

I guess for one of the discussion questions, I'd like to see more sexy stuff with loving moms that just can't help gobbling their son or daughter at some point because she thinks they look too tasty. I also love bits where the mom treats her prey like regular food, like putting sauce on or shaking salt over her son or something like that.

It would take too long to list all my favorite art/stories/etc, so I'll just say they're in my favorites page in a folder. :P I'd love to hear if anyone has videos they like that fit Mother Vore.
MommysFood
New to the forum

Postby Fireborn7 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:27 am

I love it, I love the betrayal of a mother devouring her only son. I only like it when the son is fully grown though like the sweet spot is between 18 and 22. I want him grown up and I love the idea that she's wanted to eat him for ages but resisted till he became a man and was just too hot to resist. I like the gross stuff too, like stripping off her unwilling son as she eats him, tasting him all over, even his cock and balls and commenting on how well hung he is. I like the idea of it being a forbidden fantasy for her but a nightmare for him as he screams inside of her and she teases him about how good he tasted and how sad it is he's going to miss out on the rest of his life. Tormenting him with all the things he never got to experience and how brutal digestion is going to be. What parts of her body he's going to be digested into. Which of his friends she's going to gobble up next. It's so fucking hot.

I've taken dad vore commissions but I've never had the chance to write mother/son. I'm always looking for new art or writing or videos (no shota or loli)
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:26 am

Welp, when I first saw the thread name the other day, I thought it was going to be someone who didn't like and/or didn't understand why we like it asking us why. Good to see that the thread starter also enjoys it!

Anyways, I love mother vore, especially when she eats her son, or pretty much any other case where a child is devoured by an older female who is trusted by the said child and supposed to be the one taking care of them and especially the one that should be protecting them.

I love it when she's both aware where her kid is and what's happening to them within herself and when she's not aware (usually macro/micro vore with this one), where she's wondering where her kid went or even thinking everything's fine depending on the scenario... oblivious that her son never made it to the bus to go to summer camp, that faint feeling she swore she felt earlier while doing the dishes was her shrunken son banging on her stomach lining.

I am picky sometimes about how it's done tho as just simply making it mother vore and including it doesn't mean I'll instantly love it. The mother doesn't always have to be a 'milf' in terms of appearance, she could already be fat or whatever else for all I care, not every mom is going to have that specific body type.

The main time I don't like it tho is when she eats and kills her kid(s) just to go back to being a party going, sex addicted, dick sucking whore... where it's clear history is just going to repeat itself.

I'm one for realism too aside from the whole swallowing someone whole thing and such, so I'm not keen usually on a mom who just casually thinks about or actually going to eating all the other kids who were friends with her kid that she's currently digesting. Or when she has more than one kid and either eats one yet not the other... or knows her kid ate their sibling and she just shrugs it off like no big deal. Clear who the favorite child is when you let them get away with freaking murder. I'm not keen on fetish casual worlds where everyone can do it, nearly everyone does it, and society doesn't bat an eye... those are boring to me.

Even when she's not the pred herself, I love including mothers in some way, especially the prey's mom freaking out and worrying bout her missing loved one. Sometimes the pred's mother too as she either also shows concern for the suddenly missing one and/or shows concern or some other reaction to her daughter's sudden gut and the rude noise it's making... However, if she's not the pred herself, I'd rather she NOT be in the know regarding her child's whereabouts, let alone taunting/teasing them within whatever other woman they are getting dissolved alive in. THAT has to be one of the worst things, to hear/find out the one who made/bore you and is supposed to protect you not only knows where you are but isn't doing anything to help save you! Hell... she seems to be amused at your imminent death! Aspects like that aren't quite for me, lol, I prefer moms who will actually worry about and miss their child on some level.

It's great tho when mom preds eat their kid in an attempt to 'protect' them only to backfire so royally and/or when she does it and/or allows digestion cause she's drunk. (or distracted enough somehow by something else, then realizes too late when their kid is just mush)

Some fav examples are Chichi eating and fatally digesting Gohan, Usagi (Sailor Moon) eating her loli daughter from the future, etc.

Hozomat wrote:I'm not really attracted to Mother eating her children (or more generally incest vore). However I do wish, someday, to explore more into "Overprotective mother who eats anyone who could "harm" her children" (like their GF/BF, or anyone who could distract the kids from their studies/well-being/else)

This too, especially if does it sneakily and cunning enough that her child is none the wiser, or is perplexed/concerned bout her sudden guts and 'indigestion'. I think It'd be if their mom/big sis/aunt/babysitter did something like this, and they innocently and curiously poke and push into the belly flab, unknowingly aiding in her digestion of whoever and sloshing them around inside. It's too cliche that the kid is either just aware of it and puts up with it... or worse, aware what his mom does and is into it. I'd extend this to animals too, like some neighbor's dog who scared her kid or least once if the creature had the audacity to bite her kid. Or stalks down her kid's bully and consumes them.
Sitharc
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion