Villain/Hero scenario

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Villain/Hero scenario

Postby Ixtili » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:44 am

How does the following scenario sound? A predatory villain who has been in a long term frenemy/foe yay situation with a hero. Finally decides to devour their adversary for real when he notices the responsibilities and ever increasing threats their long time adversary is facing have made the hero sloppy and more likely to be killed in the brutal Jumanji like world this takes place in. Their villain and hero started out in a Danny Phantom vs Skulker, Coyote vs Roadrunner situation and though the hero trusts the villain these days, this is a mistake. The villain while having more complicated feelings for the hero than in the beginning is still ultimately a predator and while they've enjoyed the heroes company they never truly stopped wanting to devour them. So the villain devours the hero for real, using artifacts and spells to ensure their adversary will be with them as long as possible while their stomach claims them. Villainous taunting interspersed with contradicting tenderness ensue phrases like "No more fighting you'll be safe with me", "Your all mine now" and "Mnnn yes keep struggling dear, fight me to the bitter end like always, deny me even at the cost of denying yourself. Mmnnph, I'll ensure none of it matters in the end" basically lots of villainous monologuing/Vore talk/romantic seeming lines that are still kinda red flags given the present context. The hero is left horrified and taken aback at both the terror of their situation and the dissonant affection. Naturally the hero fights and struggles throughout the process of being digested by the villain but there's nothing they can do. The villain has planned for this day and thought of everything that might prevent them from claiming their prize. In the end the hero is claimed by the villains groaning stomach never to be seen or heard from again. The heroes friends might suspect what has happened given the villain and heroes history but it's too late the villain has already taken what they want.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Villain/Hero scenario

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:19 pm

I like the sound of it. Especially if the hero is kept either trapped in their villains gut, or even digested, and they talk to their body fat like the hero is still around.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ixtili » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Datonenumbnuts wrote:I like the sound of it. Especially if the hero is kept either trapped in their villains gut, or even digested, and they talk to their body fat like the hero is still around.

I can see the second part working although I was heavily implying digestion so your first suggestion would only really work if there was a soul vore element which honestly I'm not opposed to.

Edit: plus half the fun of a villain pred is the monologuing so them talking even after the hero is belly fat seems very in character for the archetype. It also works with the frenemy aspect they still value the relationship even though from the perspective of a more sane individual the relationship would already be terminated. Overall now that I've mulled it over I think your second suggestion really fits well with the scenario.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:46 am

Okay I'm bumping my own thread cause I still need feedback: Which of the following sounds most appealing?

1. A magical girl type story with a bishonen villain or a dark magical girl villain depending on gender preference.
2. A jumanji style story where the hero is in another more brutal world and the villain is an apex predator in that world that the hero protects weaker native creatures from.
3. A supervillain superhero-like set up
4. A dragon vs knight type set up
5. A Tom and Jerry Roadrunner and Coyote type set up where the only objection the characters have to one another is because of the pred vs prey dynamic.
6. A destiny set up where two people are forced by forces outside their control to be on opposite sides
7. An overlord or demon king vs hero set up
8. A spider and the fly type set up where the conflict between predator and prey is mental not physical. And what the "hero" is fighting against is the "villains" charisma.
9. Some mixture of the above.
10. Something else entirely.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:49 pm

I'm entertaining an vilian/hereo idea. What if Wonder Woman went to pred, and was all like "You have to quit eating people! I am here to sacrifice myself to you. As an Amazon, I am immortal, so I will never digest in your belly; therefore I will keep you full forever."
Is that a cool idea? Are we dig'n this?
wynonna
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:17 am

wynonna wrote:I'm entertaining an vilian/hereo idea. What if Wonder Woman went to pred, and was all like "You have to quit eating people! I am here to sacrifice myself to you. As an Amazon, I am immortal, so I will never digest in your belly; therefore I will keep you full forever."
Is that a cool idea? Are we dig'n this?

I blame the fact it's the middle of the night for the fact that all I can wonder is if being inside a stomach would count towards the weakness to bondage Wonder Woman used to have.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InverseTacquito » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:17 am

Definitely a more "intimate" pretense for a vore situation from how it's being laid out; the antagonist isn't treating their enemy like food per say, the real prize is getting to claim them forever inside their body. Honestly, could be, any of the options (digestion/endo/sentience) regardless of however it happens, it accomplishes that desire born out of that fixation, getting to have them. Would definitely be popular for people who love the greedy pred who becomes obsessed with swallowing up someone in particular, as well.

You see a lot of "villain falls for their nemesis" scenarios in fiction, be it the more usual villainess-wants-hero trope or the "suave male villain" archetype in things like shojou works and inbetween, and it could apply either way. Given the above mention of aftermath of a digestion scenario where the pred still affectionately regards their rival, even if reduced to inanimate fat, it'd be prime material for some shades of yandere, too.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:05 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:Definitely a more "intimate" pretense for a vore situation from how it's being laid out; the antagonist isn't treating their enemy like food per say, the real prize is getting to claim them forever inside their body. Honestly, could be, any of the options (digestion/endo/sentience) regardless of however it happens, it accomplishes that desire born out of that fixation, getting to have them. Would definitely be popular for people who love the greedy pred who becomes obsessed with swallowing up someone in particular, as well.

You see a lot of "villain falls for their nemesis" scenarios in fiction, be it the more usual villainess-wants-hero trope or the "suave male villain" archetype in things like shojou works and inbetween, and it could apply either way. Given the above mention of aftermath of a digestion scenario where the pred still affectionately regards their rival, even if reduced to inanimate fat, it'd be prime material for some shades of yandere, too.

I was definitely aiming for something intimate, because that's what I like in Vore and you don't really see a lot of "villain falls for their nemesis" stuff in Vore. It's usually just about the dominance but I enjoy feels with dominance. I'm actually trying to write a story based on a Villain/Hero set up at the moment. It's hard to juggle the villain archetype, with the Vore and also leave room for feels but I'm trying anyway.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:40 pm

I would adore being the hero in this kind of situation tbh. Villain preds in a superhero world mean cool and hot costumes to stretch out and plenty of colors to choose from for my coffin.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion