Flatulent preds and gas in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Flatulent preds and gas in vore

Postby Xenophage17 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:08 pm

I've always been a fan of gas both in and out of vorish situations. It just seems like a pair of fetishes that meld very well together on a few different levels, be it gross humiliations, casual nature, embarrassing, or a bit of fun. Much like digestion and disposal, I can see why many would want to avoid it, but for me personally, it's intrinsically linked to a lot of vore situations. I don't know what exactly made me open a thread like this, but I guess I'm just passionate about wind.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Re: Flatulent preds and gas in vore

Postby MaskedSinner » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:18 pm

I do enjoy burps a lot so I guess I kinda understand how you feel, but they only do something for me when it's within a vore situation, specially the ones that "confirm" the prey has been digested, they just MELT me heheheh
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xenophage17 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:29 pm

I think that finality is definitely something a lot of people can appreciate. Before I investigated things like full tour or disposal, a hearty belch or fart was my favourite end to a scene. Also works as implied digestion or disposal if you want to keep things coyer as the gas is a clear indicator of the digestive process but not necessarily graphic.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishHorish » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:34 am

I like it when it implies the ending of something, like digestion.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xenophage17 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:16 am

Ending a scene or adding flavor is definitely the most common use and is quite satisfying. Although it can also be used I think to help with character and power. Traditionally burping or farting is seen as more vulgar and is associated with slobby or more outgoing characteristics, which can work well in vore. Of course, you can always use the contrast by having an adorable or traditionally attractive character blast off.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:04 am

I love it, whether it be to tease a potential prey about what might happen to them soon, or a humiliation/disgust thing by sitting on them and letting loose.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Xenophage17 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:21 am

Teasing is probably the second biggest use. Short of actually taking a dump in front of prey, it's the most direct example of what their body is doing to food. It can also be used as a character trait with outgoing and laidback preds being gassy and proud or more timid characters sharing an intimate and embarrassing function despite it being natural.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:56 pm

C’mon, really? You ate 150+ pounds of meat and bones RAW, without even chewing, and you expect it all to just come through your system without a word from your intestinal tract? I mean, I get it for people who outright don’t like bathroom stuff, but there’s a surprising amount of people who do disposal scenes but for some reason shy away from the thing that naturally comes with pooping - farting! And honestly, conventional disposal strikes me a little silly and boring when the pred passes a smooth effortless little coil with no gas. A little, anticlimactic.

If someone eats an entire person their size or larger, they should fart and shit like it.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xenophage17 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:16 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:C’mon, really? You ate 150+ pounds of meat and bones RAW, without even chewing, and you expect it all to just come through your system without a word from your intestinal tract? I mean, I get it for people who outright don’t like bathroom stuff, but there’s a surprising amount of people who do disposal scenes but for some reason shy away from the thing that naturally comes with pooping - farting! And honestly, conventional disposal strikes me a little silly and boring when the pred passes a smooth effortless little coil with no gas. A little, anticlimactic.

If someone eats an entire person their size or larger, they should fart and shit like it.

I definitely get what you mean and that's personally how I prefer it. But fantasy comes in all different forms, honestly, I have the opposite thing where I like even a shrunken meal to produce a lot of gas and waste. Although I'm a big fan of bodily functions even outside of vore, so I guess that's not really a surprise. Intense gassy disposal can really be a show stopper finale and a great contrast for characters seen as "polite" or "angelic".
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishHorish » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:13 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:C’mon, really? You ate 150+ pounds of meat and bones RAW, without even chewing, and you expect it all to just come through your system without a word from your intestinal tract? I mean, I get it for people who outright don’t like bathroom stuff, but there’s a surprising amount of people who do disposal scenes but for some reason shy away from the thing that naturally comes with pooping - farting! And honestly, conventional disposal strikes me a little silly and boring when the pred passes a smooth effortless little coil with no gas. A little, anticlimactic.

It’s kinda off topic but that reminds me of this thing in vore art that happens sometimes when there is just to much poop. Like when someone eats someone else that’s like the size of a normal person, but then when disposal comes there’s literal mountains of shit. Like somehow the person didn’t take in any of the energy of the entire person, but lose some. I don’t get it, it’s some people’s preferences and that’s fine with me; I just think it’s strange.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xenophage17 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:42 pm

It is certainly strange, but I think different people have different preferences for realism and what breaks immersion. If you're into one part more than others (like me with gas) then you either find it easier to exaggerate or want it exactly. The fact that everybody toots just makes it easier for me to work it into vore.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishHorish » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:54 pm

Xenophage17 wrote:It is certainly strange, but I think different people have different preferences for realism and what breaks immersion. If you're into one part more than others (like me with gas) then you either find it easier to exaggerate or want it exactly. The fact that everybody toots just makes it easier for me to work it into vore.

Yeah I mean I don’t mind people are into it you know. It just kinda breaks it for me, but not everything can be perfect for you you know.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xenophage17 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:00 pm

I think that's the realism factor. Too perfect breaks the immersion, but some people just don't mind. I'm lucky I'm fairly flexible so I don't mind jumping between various different styles.

One way I personally like to incorporate gas more is pred characters casually discussing how bad it is, usually within earshot of prey character. Maybe have some nice hypocrisy in a setting with characters complaining about someone stinking up the place while not caring about the life sacrificed to their bowels.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:37 am

VorishHorish wrote:

It’s kinda off topic but that reminds me of this thing in vore art that happens sometimes when there is just to much poop. Like when someone eats someone else that’s like the size of a normal person, but then when disposal comes there’s literal mountains of shit. Like somehow the person didn’t take in any of the energy of the entire person, but lose some. I don’t get it, it’s some people’s preferences and that’s fine with me; I just think it’s strange.

I do an almost 1-1 ratio myself. All that isn’t necessary for the pred’s sustainment goes right to the colon. Preds that want to glut out and keep their perfect figure better prepare to start wrecking bathroom stalls and shattering windows.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xenophage17 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:03 am

A 1-1 ratio is also a fun bit of character in itself. It implies minimal gain as far as eating to survive and pure gluttony as well as disregard for any faux-pas about destroying a bathroom with any evacuation. Loud and proud blasts from either end as a symbol of joy as well just a natural process.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby HumanSnackz » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:09 am

To be honest this was kinda the gateway kink into the darker side of vore with digestion and disposal for me. Use to have a friend who would turn prey into gas instead of crap. And it kind of just opened up the doors to the kinkier side of vore.
HumanSnackz
New to the forum

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:39 am

Xenophage17 wrote:A 1-1 ratio is also a fun bit of character in itself. It implies minimal gain as far as eating to survive and pure gluttony as well as disregard for any faux-pas about destroying a bathroom with any evacuation. Loud and proud blasts from either end as a symbol of joy as well just a natural process.

Combine that concept with a cute/sexy woman with a fat ass, and you’re right up my alley! In fact, that’s pretty much all my pred chars, at least the ones that aren’t endo.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xenophage17 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 pm

HumanSnackz wrote:To be honest this was kinda the gateway kink into the darker side of vore with digestion and disposal for me. Use to have a friend who would turn prey into gas instead of crap. And it kind of just opened up the doors to the kinkier side of vore.

The fact that it is literally the natural course makes it easier to go further as far as the kinks are concerned. Even that itself can be used if your a fan of unaware or misled prey who can't make the "everybody poops" connection. Still it seems like a number of people are happy to stop short and that's fine with me, although I'll always imagine the full trip.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xenophage17 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:35 pm

I'm curious, for those who enjoy gas as part of vore do you perfer it be casual like any meal or exaggerated? Like the potentcy and or frequency of burps and farts are clear evidence of having eaten prey?
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishHorish » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:14 am

Xenophage17 wrote:I'm curious, for those who enjoy gas as part of vore do you perfer it be casual like any meal or exaggerated? Like the potentcy and or frequency of burps and farts are clear evidence of having eaten prey?

I like it when it’s casual, I don’t really like when things get exaggerated however.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion