Flatulent preds and gas in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Flatulent preds and gas in vore

Postby shlurpay64 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Yeah I like to think of the end result of the prey being the bowel movement and extra pudge added to the predator's body. I think of the fart as more of a "status update" on how the prey is currently faring in the predator's gut. We can't see the prey directly until finally poops so all we know is there's a big belly bulge indicating the prey is in there in some form or another and honestly maybe the prey will make it out okay and then PFFFFRRRT.....well,sounds and smells like the prey is not holding up after all.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:16 pm

shlurpay64 wrote:Yeah I like to think of the end result of the prey being the bowel movement and extra pudge added to the predator's body. I think of the fart as more of a "status update" on how the prey is currently faring in the predator's gut. We can't see the prey directly until finally poops so all we know is there's a big belly bulge indicating the prey is in there in some form or another and honestly maybe the prey will make it out okay and then PFFFFRRRT.....well,sounds and smells like the prey is not holding up after all.

Perhaps with a bit of a visual cue? Like the prey stopping their struggling all of the sudden, or the pred's belly shrinking the tiniest bit. Maybe both.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xenophage17 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:
shlurpay64 wrote:Yeah I like to think of the end result of the prey being the bowel movement and extra pudge added to the predator's body. I think of the fart as more of a "status update" on how the prey is currently faring in the predator's gut. We can't see the prey directly until finally poops so all we know is there's a big belly bulge indicating the prey is in there in some form or another and honestly maybe the prey will make it out okay and then PFFFFRRRT.....well,sounds and smells like the prey is not holding up after all.

Perhaps with a bit of a visual cue? Like the prey stopping their struggling all of the sudden, or the pred's belly shrinking the tiniest bit. Maybe both.

Like the slight shrink idea, but also like to see a bit of gurgling lower as the intestines don't tend to get as high a billing during digestion. It's understandable that a belly or throat bulge is more iconic, but it's nice to see some detail going through the pipes.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Xenophage17 wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:

Like the slight shrink idea, but also like to see a bit of gurgling lower as the intestines don't tend to get as high a billing during digestion. It's understandable that a belly or throat bulge is more iconic, but it's nice to see some detail going through the pipes.

Intestinal bulges are definitely underrated.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CuteBiGuy » Sun May 01, 2022 1:56 am

I find farting in vore is very appealing to me. This is because I have a kink for it. The thought of the prey being completely digested and then giving the pred gas as a result signifies this digestion at completion. It is the natural course following eating a meal.
CuteBiGuy
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion