Do you guys have any RP pointers?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you guys have any RP pointers?

Postby ukesilkeris6 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:40 am

Do you guys have any RP pointers? I've never roleplayed really anything before, and I'm kinda curious how the whole thing works. I do have a few other questions though:

Do all RPs have to be nsfw? Like have there ever been any wholesome vore RPs?
https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/

How long do they usually go on?

How much detail do you put in the RP? Because I don't want to end up writing a whole paragraph or just putting "gets eaten".
Last edited by ukesilkeris6 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
ukesilkeris6
New to the forum

Re: Question

Postby SJ777 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Really the answer to a lot of your questions sums up to "it depends on the RP and the tastes of the RPers." A vore RP can be nsfw or it can be wholesome, it depends on what you and your RP partner feel like doing and want to focus on, an RP that gets into explicit sexual detail and one that's mostly about cuddling up in/with a prey-filled belly or the like are both valid. Sometimes they can be long affairs with multiple scenes and elaborate plots and can stretch over several sessions or longer, sometimes you're both in the mood for basic grab and gulp and it's over in one sitting of a couple hours.

The matter of detail is the one thing where I think I can offer some general advice, and that's that you're basically on the right general track in your last sentence. See what your partner wants/expects/how they write and try to keep up with them if you can, but avoiding the extremes is best in general, I think. Especially avoid extreme shortness, not every aspect of an RP necessarily lends itself to big paragraphs of detail and sometimes a couple quick sentences is all that really fits without stretching like you're trying to meet a minimum length for a paper, but you definitely want to try for at least some length and detail if you can so your partner has something to work with. In my experience, a partner who puts out long, extremely detailed paragraphs as a matter of course can feel a little bad sometimes in an "I can't keep up with this consistently and hope it's not harming their enjoyment" way, but someone who just responds with stuff like "*gets eaten*" and "*squirms in your belly*" or the like just kills the mood dead almost every time and makes me wonder why I'm RPing instead of opening up Word and trying to just write myself a story.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Re: Do you guys have any RP pointers?

Postby TastyAce » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:19 am

To answer your questions:

Do all RPs have to be nsfw? Like have there ever been any wholesome vore RPs?
Yeah, RPs can be wholesome! Vore is always nsfw in my opinion, but it can be fluffy and cute, not purely NSFW.

How long do they usually go on?
It depends on you and your RP partner(s)! Talk with them about how long you want things to go. I'm in a few RP groups, and we switch out prompts every month.

How much detail do you put in the RP? Because I don't want to end up writing a whole paragraph or just putting "gets eaten".
Again, depends on your partner! Some people like short sentences, while others want long paragraphs. Watch this video on RP styles to get a better idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGi7lfHii4

Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with your RPs!
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion