The best way to draw burps in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your favorite way burps are depicted

Word bubble with exaggerated letters
18%
Gas cloud with letters
42%
Gas cloud without letters
10%
Letters in the air
20%
Inserted into a sentence like any other word
10%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 50

The best way to draw burps in vore?

Postby 157and493 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:55 am

A friend of mine was working on a request for me recently but he told me that he was not satisfied with how the burp sound effect looked no matter what he did. This got me to wonder, which way do most people prefer to see burp sound effects depicted in vore? As a word bubble with the phrase “burp” in it, as a gas cloud, or as just letters in the air, or something else?
Burping is an essential element in vore to me so I am curious as to what the general consensus is.
157and493
Participator

Re: The best way to draw burps in vore?

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:24 am

I think the main thing is a good expression on the pred. Either eyes wide or crossed in surprise or half closed in nonchalance with the lips splayed out as the belch blows out past them. I'd say a few letters in the air is usually enough but some bits of the prey coming out can help sell it.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Re: The best way to draw burps in vore?

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Any method to approach on burps will work good, I personally enjoy clouds and noises too.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion