Hello and searching a story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Hello and searching a story

Postby fukaru » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:32 pm

Hi!

I'm lurking on this site for years and now finally made an account. :D

Hello to you all!

Directly at the start I'm asking for your help: It's been a while, maybe 4 or 5 years and a few computers earlier, when I read a story that I'm pretty sure was here on this page. But I can be wrong and it was somewhere else.

I didn't like the story that much at the time, just too bloody. But now I think back to it every now and then and would like to read it again. So maybe someone has an idea, or better yet, a link and can help me find it.

I don't know about the author, I vaguely remember the title being something like The Femivore or something like that but may be wrong so I give a recap.

The story took place in a science fiction setting, a rescue team landed on a strange planet to find out why a former crew was lost and to bring them back if possible.

A race of beings lived on this planet who looked quite similar to human women, although they were not related.

The rescue team set up a camp and after a short time one of the crew members went missing without a trace. A second woman disappeared a few days later, but

this one had some sort of camcorder that was later found far away from the camp and showed her being kidnapped by a giant predator that looked like a

pteranodon or pterodactyl. They later found gnawed bones from the missing women.

The main part was when the narrator of the story herself was kidnapped by the monster and it was told in great detail how she almost escaped but ultimately

had no chance as the predator was perfectly adapted through evolution to hunt and eat women . The reptile was the mother of a bunch of cubs and with the poor

hero taught them how to eat a female alive in maximum pain, without injuring her so much that she dies too early to make the whole procedure as long and

painful as possible.

Does anybody know this story? Any ideas where to find it?

Thanks in advance!
fukaru
New to the forum

Re: Hello and searching a story

Postby 19dawn99 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:42 am

Hey. You're looking for DarkVore. They were on DeviantArt though, not Eka's. Sorry to disappoint you but their profile got deactivated/deleted some time ago. :( I loved those stories. Maybe someone saved some of them?
19dawn99
New to the forum

Re: Hello and searching a story

Postby TomFrame » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:55 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/dv666x

This is him. He's not really active anymore and has not upload his stuff anywhere.

He says he wanted to move to art untamed, but he's not active there either
TomFrame
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion