Where do you want your prey to end up?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Where do you want your prey to end up?

Belly
20%
Breasts
12%
Thighs/Butt/Hips
31%
All over the place
30%
Other (comment)
7%

Total votes : 162

Re: Where do you want your prey to end up?

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:37 pm

Thinking about a bunch of prey melting down into enough butt fat that I wouldn't need a chair to sit on.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:Thinking about a bunch of prey melting down into enough butt fat that I wouldn't need a chair to sit on.

Given how much people weigh, it’s probably for the best if the vast majority of that weight passed on through; and you’re mostly left with a good bit of bum heft and a fat, gargantuan… trip to the woods.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:59 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:Thinking about a bunch of prey melting down into enough butt fat that I wouldn't need a chair to sit on.

Given how much people weigh, it’s probably for the best if the vast majority of that weight passed on through; and you’re mostly left with a good bit of bum heft and a fat, gargantuan… trip to the woods.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I can still fantasize about it, though, even if it's a bit impractical.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I can still fantasize about it, though, even if it's a bit impractical.

You can still have a giant ass, just that the rest will be coming out of said giant ass.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:34 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:You can still have a giant ass, just that the rest will be coming out of said giant ass.

Yeah, that's true. There's a lot more I can do with an ass that big than just sitting.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:17 am

I actually enjoy a total merge idea. You know? Ending up as every part of the pred, feeding every cell and possibly soul vore as well.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:53 pm

WankersCramp wrote:I actually enjoy a total merge idea. You know? Ending up as every part of the pred, feeding every cell and possibly soul vore as well.

That's an interesting idea.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:52 pm

I mean I'm more of an observer with prey tendencies. I try not to think of either my prey or pred characters as myself if I can help it. But where do I generally want the prey to end up? Body should be belly pudge, soul should be dragged down into the deepest part of the predators psyche. Skulls, Partially digested undergarments and objects that immediately identify who was eaten on sight should be spat out almost absent mindedly or swallowed back down to assert dominance.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:05 am

Depending on the character, I absorb prey through oral (hard or soft), anal, unbirth or cock vore, and I'm looking toward nipple vore.
But I don't like fatality. So I'm looking at "fat vore".
Prey go in. But instead of the whole prey being digested, only their fat is digested.

Prey come out slender, but their fat is added to my chest, ass, etc.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Flyingmanatee » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:24 am

At first guess, the answer is totally having them going into my ass. It would be nice to have a fat ass.

Alongside that, the other option is someone's toilet 'cause I don't want to clog up my toilet with someone's skull.
Flyingmanatee
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Flyingmanatee wrote:At first guess, the answer is totally having them going into my ass. It would be nice to have a fat ass.

Alongside that, the other option is someone's toilet 'cause I don't want to clog up my toilet with someone's skull.

Both are pretty good options.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hcallahan197 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:40 am

Honestly, my butt and legs, primarily, with a good bit transferred to the belly as well. But of course, we haven’t even talked about where prey’s get dumped besides the toilet. My personal preference is a large, gleaming trash can. Easy to squat over, farts echo inside, prey gets humiliated because they’re shit AND garbage, and the lid gets slammed down at the end.
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:00 pm

hcallahan197 wrote:Honestly, my butt and legs, primarily, with a good bit transferred to the belly as well. But of course, we haven’t even talked about where prey’s get dumped besides the toilet. My personal preference is a large, gleaming trash can. Easy to squat over, farts echo inside, prey gets humiliated because they’re shit AND garbage, and the lid gets slammed down at the end.

Nice, and prey humiliation on top of that. It's amazing giving your prey that one last insult, like they're not good enough to end up in an actual toilet. Me personally, I'd choose a bush or something similar to dispose of my prey in.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Like some who have already replied, I personally prefer to have them go to my thighs and my ass especially, though with a nice added layer of belly fat too for good measure. Always nice to have a nice, jiggly plump butt and thick thighs to remember a meal by.
I've also been fond of alternative places to dump a meal besides a toilet, like behind a bush, a trash can, or just some place else.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tarantula » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:01 pm

Usually, I enjoy the idea of the hips gaining a bit of plushness - or even some tummy muscle getting softened down a bit - but today I was bouncing around this remarkable and pretty arousing conversation with a friend in the PMs about the idea of tongue-extension occurring - sounded intriguingly hot ngl.
Tarantula
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

hcallahan197 wrote:Honestly, my butt and legs, primarily, with a good bit transferred to the belly as well. But of course, we haven’t even talked about where prey’s get dumped besides the toilet. My personal preference is a large, gleaming trash can. Easy to squat over, farts echo inside, prey gets humiliated because they’re shit AND garbage, and the lid gets slammed down at the end.

To me though, nothing like breaking into someone’s house, a pool party, or even just a public bathroom to drop off a titanic load of digested prey into a poor toilet that was never designed for this level of weight and size.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:

To me though, nothing like breaking into someone’s house, a pool party, or even just a public bathroom to drop off a titanic load of digested prey into a poor toilet that was never designed for this level of weight and size.

Oh god yes, just absolutely demolishing a toilet with what's left of a meal is amazing.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:44 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:

Oh god yes, just absolutely demolishing a toilet with what's left of a meal is amazing.

Also a fan of endo full tour here. If I’m thicc enough, I probably don’t want you putting me overboard. But, I’ll still happily devour you just for the pleasure of tasting you, filling myself up with you, and squeezing you out of my big fat butt. Especially if you’re fairly hefty yourself~
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Also a fan of endo full tour here. If I’m thicc enough, I probably don’t want you putting me overboard. But, I’ll still happily devour you just for the pleasure of tasting you, filling myself up with you, and squeezing you out of my big fat butt. Especially if you’re fairly hefty yourself~

Not necessarily my favorite, but I am curious: do you let them out anywhere, or do you degrade them that much more by letting them out in a toilet?
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:30 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:Also a fan of endo full tour here. If I’m thicc enough, I probably don’t want you putting me overboard. But, I’ll still happily devour you just for the pleasure of tasting you, filling myself up with you, and squeezing you out of my big fat butt. Especially if you’re fairly hefty yourself~

Not necessarily my favorite, but I am curious: do you let them out anywhere, or do you degrade them that much more by letting them out in a toilet?

The idea of the latter is cute, but the average toilet just wouldn’t be big enough for a whole person. So it would normally be in a shower or the middle of the woods.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion