NWO comic book questions

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

NWO comic book questions

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 pm

I have a story that I want to turn into a comic book, and it involves a new world order scenario where a woman from an alternate reality where the Nazis emerged victorious from World War 2 journeys to a world like ours, and shrinks the non-white portion of humanity.

I have two questions:

Question 1: what venue wouldn’t reject this concept? It will feature non-fatal vore, and I know they’re cracking down on that. The white characters who remain normal sized never asked for this world, so they are mainly nice to the shrunken people in the story, with some minor exceptions. I’m thinking of Gumroad and Amazon Kindle.

Question 2: should I give the white characters a reason for this charge to be welcomed, such as someone losing their job because of affirmative action? I have another story called “Conquistadora” where Latinx people remain normal sized, and everyone else gets shrunk. In that story, a white woman is verbally abusive to a Latino character, then ends up shrunk and swallowed by a normal sized Latina. Would it make sense for the white characters in the Nazi story to be abused by minorities before the shrinking takes place?

The main reason for the story isn’t racism, it’s a fantasy for the races that get shrunk in these scenarios. Being dominated by another race.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to General Vore Discussion