Gluttonous prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Gluttonous prey?

Postby Miridium » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:24 am

An idea popped into my head recently.

How about prey that loves to eat, eats too much, and is a glutton by every definition? The tables being turned on them would be an interesting scenario I think.

Like what if the ogres from Warhammer Fantasy became an attractive pred's meal. Total irony there.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Gluttonous prey?

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:04 am

Miridium wrote:An idea popped into my head recently.

How about prey that loves to eat, eats too much, and is a glutton by every definition? The tables being turned on them would be an interesting scenario I think.

Like what if the ogres from Warhammer Fantasy became an attractive pred's meal. Total irony there.

Pretty sure that's the idea behind preds becoming prey themselves, at least some of them. It's a nice role reversal
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: Gluttonous prey?

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:24 pm

The ideal scenario is where the prey keeps eating and eating other stuff until they get fat and bulky. Then the next pred GULPS them up entirely whole for a nice belly bulge. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion