Your first vore media encounter

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Type feeling first time

Safety
11%
Soft
46%
Mild
13%
Gory
3%
Brutal
10%
Gruesome
5%
Impossible to explain
13%

Total votes : 79

Your first vore media encounter

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 am

We all enjoy using "vore" terms in writing, movies, anime/cartoon, books and so on and now is very popular in world. In other hand, there is/are first "vore" we encountered without understanding, then we got into this big circle around the word "vore". I will ask you: What was your first "vore" have seen as in writing, movies, anime/cartoon, books, but never knew about it? What was your first reaction and what your feeling?

Also choose based on your memories the type of vore you felt.

Media: name (if you remember) - or someone knows based on description
Year: (if you remember)
Pred type: creature, human, alien so on.
Type vore:
Description:

Remember, based your timeline as the first based being swallowed before you knew as "vore" term even was popular in your timeline.

My first movie "vore" even before not knowing what did happened:

Media: Movie: don't know name (if someone knows please tell us might want see again in future)
Year: 1994-1995
Age: 4-5 year (No whatsoever don't know how brutal and gruesome was)
Type pred: Alien, alien spider/insect
Type vore: Prey preserved for be eaten later by alien.
Description movie: An alien abduct a female prey by cover her in a white slimy thing. Another element that came in same movie, some spider alien/creature jumped on the people by drinking blood.

It was absolutely nightmare that movie and was in colour.

My first time when I seen this movie, I couldn't sleep a night,
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Re: Your first vore media encounter

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:30 pm

Media: teen titans - dc comics action cartoon
Year: unknown, early 2000's
Pred type: human shapeshifter
Type vore: absorption
Description: i think the clip really speaks for itself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Yd28c6E1k
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby HalfDime » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:39 pm

I suspect my first vore experiences were the same as many.

Media: Jonah, The Bible
Year: 1998-ish
Pred: Big Fish
Vore Type: Oral Vore
Description: I think we all know the story behind this one. A prophet runs away from God; gets swallowed by a big fish; prays for forgiveness; is regurgitated and has to offer second chances to his enemies; yadda, yadda, yadda... you know how it ends.

Media: The Jungle Book
Year: 1999-ish
Pred: Python
Description: Again, we've all seen The Jungle Book; there's no point reviewing it.

The former I never really thought too much about. Not sexually, anyway. My Sunday school teachers emphasized God's love, mercy, and compassion, not the vore. But as for the latter... Oh, the latter... Although I didn't have any concept of sexuality at the time, I knew that scene made me feel funny "down there." I knew my heart raced, my palms grew sweaty, and I was just a little too interested in what was happening on screen. I also knew I was disappointed when Mowgli escaped. I don't know what that scene did to me, but I know it stuck with me for years, and may very well have contributed to my sexual development. Even at that early age.
HalfDime
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Very first encounters with vore were probably what it's always been for just about everyone throughout history- parents making up stories about monsters (a dragon in my case) gobbling me up if I did something dangerous (rifling through the art supply drawer). Followed naturally by the subsequent recurring nightmares.

In terms of media, the first one I can remember really leaving a lasting impact:

Media: The BFG, a Terrapin puppet production
Year: probably 1997-98
Pred: Fucking gigantic two story giant puppets with big naked guts.
Vore Type: Literally snatching children my age out of their bedrooms while they're sleeping, hundreds of them every night, and swallowing them whole or crunching them up
Description: The giants talk at length about how good it feels to go around the world stuffing their guts with children from every country, including mentioning the small town I lived in by name and grinning into the crowd. The central conflict of the play revolves around whether or not Sophie the young girl protagonist (who had enough concerning traits in common with me to earn my full attention) is going to get eaten, and there are numerous close calls. The giants, and I cannot stress this enough, had big sagging naked bellies, explicitly stated to be full of children they had snatched from their beds in the middle of the night.

My reaction: It took me literal years to be able to sleep in a room with a window without barricades between me and the window. But I do remember being drawn to Roald Dahl books after that with some intensity, as well as any books about dragons. I especially liked "My Dad the Dragon", by Jackie French, in which the protagonist is half dragon, and he goes to find his sister who is a dragon and it talks about her turning him into a pile of dragon droppings. In the end, he unlocks his potential and turns into a dragon himself, which was what really appealed to me. Once I was old and awkwardly huge enough to start identifying with the giants and dragons as much as or more than the child protagonists, I stopped being afraid and started to love the eating.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:32 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:Very first encounters with vore were probably what it's always been for just about everyone throughout history- parents making up stories about monsters (a dragon in my case) gobbling me up if I did something dangerous (rifling through the art supply drawer). Followed naturally by the subsequent recurring nightmares.

In terms of media, the first one I can remember really leaving a lasting impact:

Media: The BFG, a Terrapin puppet production
Year: probably 1997-98
Pred: Fucking gigantic two story giant puppets with big naked guts.
Vore Type: Literally snatching children my age out of their bedrooms while they're sleeping, hundreds of them every night, and swallowing them whole or crunching them up
Description: The giants talk at length about how good it feels to go around the world stuffing their guts with children from every country, including mentioning the small town I lived in by name and grinning into the crowd. The central conflict of the play revolves around whether or not Sophie the young girl protagonist (who had enough concerning traits in common with me to earn my full attention) is going to get eaten, and there are numerous close calls. The giants, and I cannot stress this enough, had big sagging naked bellies, explicitly stated to be full of children they had snatched from their beds in the middle of the night.

My reaction: It took me literal years to be able to sleep in a room with a window without barricades between me and the window. But I do remember being drawn to Roald Dahl books after that with some intensity, as well as any books about dragons. I especially liked "My Dad the Dragon", by Jackie French, in which the protagonist is half dragon, and he goes to find his sister who is a dragon and it talks about her turning him into a pile of dragon droppings. In the end, he unlocks his potential and turns into a dragon himself, which was what really appealed to me. Once I was old and awkwardly huge enough to start identifying with the giants and dragons as much as or more than the child protagonists, I stopped being afraid and started to love the eating.

I have read in the past this story on DeviantArt about this "Terrapin puppet" something you describe now, about a puppet and two children. I never knew was a production in 1997-98, I have found this story about 2019 as story vore soft in DeviantArt. Never guessed was so old. This was before you know the term "vore"? Where was aired this "Terappin puppet production"? Did you watched alone? My version story, that movie with alien that have captured his prey in a white slimy bag + in same movie was some bugs alien, the family was with me in that night. My sister she always covered the eyes, not having nightmare, but still managed to see some parts and couldn't sleep a night and I get peed myself in bed: still 4 year old. It was rough night for me. :D :D :D :D :D

Between Roald Dahl and Jackie French which one had a better story about dragons?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:37 pm

HalfDime wrote:I suspect my first vore experiences were the same as many.

Media: Jonah, The Bible
Year: 1998-ish
Pred: Big Fish
Description: I think we all know the story behind this one. A prophet runs away from God; gets swallowed by a big fish; prays for forgiveness; is regurgitated and has to offer second chances to his enemies; yadda, yadda, yadda... you know how it ends.

Media: The Jungle Book
Year: 1999-ish
Pred: Python
Description: Again, we've all seen The Jungle Book; there's no point reviewing it.

The former I never really thought too much about. Not sexually, anyway. My Sunday school teachers emphasized God's love, mercy, and compassion, not the vore. But as for the latter... Oh, the latter... Although I didn't have any concept of sexuality at the time, I knew that scene made me feel funny "down there." I knew my heart raced, my palms grew sweaty, and I was just a little too interested in what was happening on screen. I also knew I was disappointed when Mowgli escaped. I don't know what that scene did to me, but I know it stuck with me for years, and may very well have contributed to my sexual development. Even at that early age.

This known by anyone about Jonah and the real reason and was for Ninivite City. Ok, what you have seen as rare media by yourself or being your parents in morning or night? To be first time you seen, your 1999 was plenty movies, books, comics with "vore" something you have seen as rare time.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:43 pm

ALAMOS123 wrote:Media: teen titans - dc comics action cartoon
Year: unknown, early 2000's
Pred type: human shapeshifter
Type vore: absorption
Description: i think the clip really speaks for itself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Yd28c6E1k

Oh Teen Titan was your first "vore" what was your first reaction seeing something before you go in this world or to know the term "vore"?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:06 pm

Thirasin wrote:I have read in the past this story on DeviantArt about this "Terrapin puppet" something you describe now, about a puppet and two children. I never knew was a production in 1997-98, I have found this story about 2019 as story vore soft in DeviantArt. Never guessed was so old. This was before you know the term "vore"? Where was aired this "Terappin puppet production"? Did you watched alone?

The Terrapin puppet theatre has been around since the 80s, and is still going. They're absolutely phenomenal- they did The Hobbit as well, which I remember seeing when I was a little bit older and loving the hell out of (Smaug was literally the coolest practical effect I've ever seen in person). They're based in Hobart, and they mostly tour around Australia. I don't know if any of their performances have ever been aired on television, though it wouldn't surprise me, since they're so high budget and spectacular.
No, I was with my ma, I was 4-5, I wasn't old enough to be going to see a play by myself.

Thirasin wrote:Between Roald Dahl and Jackie French which one had a better story about dragons?

I don't think Roald Dahl wrote a book about dragons- he did write "The Enormous Crocodile" about an enormous crocodile hiding as various mundane objects in order to ensnare and eat children, until an elephant literally flings him into the sun. And he wrote The BFG, which was the story about the giants that Terrapin Puppets were adapting.
But Roald Dahl and Jackie French both have a super-dark tone that is just the most enthralling thing for a kid.

In terms of other dragon stories, Dragon Boy by Dick King-Smith was probably my favourite. A dragon's wife makes him go on a diet because he's getting fat from eating too many humans, so he adopts the next human he sees who is this orphaned boy, and raises him up to live like a dragon. The Lily Quench series was great too- about a girl with dragon ancestry (and scales) who fights various evils along with her companion the Queen Dragon.
Also, I was starting to get a little old for them when they came out, but the How To Train Your Dragon books are probably the most voreish media around, to the extent that I'm pretty sure Cressida Cowell is secretly One Of Us.

A common theme in my favourite books was that they blurred the lines between being a kid protagonist and being a scary human-eating dragon. The first proper book series I ever wrote, when I was 13-15 (around 500 pages in total) was about that as well, long before I knew what vore was. The main characters were a family of dragons who could transform into humans, who were all caught in a war between the two worlds. If you've played Gluttersaga (which if you haven't, you absolutely should [/shameless plug]), you'll notice that my taste in themes hasn't changed much.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:29 pm

Thirasin wrote:Where was aired this "Terappin puppet production"?

Here's the best thing I could find on the Terrapin company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9POYfsc290

I don't know if it has anything from the BFG, but there's a giant puppet with a big belly that shows up from around 2 and a half to 3 minutes in that gives a sense of what they were like. I'd recommend watching the whole video though just to see all the cool puppets.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Marco » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:44 am

While I can't say for absolute certain this was my first, this seems to be one of my earliest memories.

Media: A Day At The Zoo (Cartoon).
Year: Likely around 1992 or so (though the cartoon itself is from 1939.)
Pred type: Lion.
Type vore: Off screen swallowing.
Description: The cartoon is basically comical tour around a zoo, one of those cartoon "documentaries" where each subject has a joke attached to it, and throughout the cartoon, a "bad boy" (Egghead) keeps annoying a male lion, and the narrator keeps telling him off and warning him not to. In the final scene, the lion is asleep and the narrator assumes out loud that the boy must have finally listened and gone back home, but the lion wakes up and shakes his head before opening his mouth and gesturing towards it - it is then revealed that the lion ate the boy off screen, and we see the boys eyes as though he's looking out from a dark place (which in a way, he is) as he admits to being a bad boy (I guess...? "I'm bad boy..." is basically his catchphrase in this cartoon.) and the lion closes his mouth, licks his lips, and goes back to relaxing.

If this isn't what made me love "vore" (before I even knew what was) then it at least helped - I can't say for sure what happened, as I was very young, but I guess the fact that the boy was shown to be still alive after being eaten had an affect on me. Back then I'm very sure that I thought that if you got eaten, that's what happened; you'd still be alive, but you'd be in a stomach, and I very likely thought that you'd stay in that stomach forever as well. For whatever reason, I loved the thought of this happening to me and I'm not even sure where it came from, but as time went on I kept imagining myself being eaten by various animals/creatures, including (female) humans, with at least the implication that I was going to be in their stomachs forever(?) (Note: despite saying I wanted it to happen, if I am still unwilling prey.)

I know that it is said that things like this can start as something you're scared of, but if that happened to me, I don't remember it (so if it's something that always happens without fail, the experience that scared me happened even earlier, before I can remember.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thirasin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:04 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Thirasin wrote:I have read in the past this story on DeviantArt about this "Terrapin puppet" something you describe now, about a puppet and two children. I never knew was a production in 1997-98, I have found this story about 2019 as story vore soft in DeviantArt. Never guessed was so old. This was before you know the term "vore"? Where was aired this "Terappin puppet production"? Did you watched alone?

The Terrapin puppet theatre has been around since the 80s, and is still going. They're absolutely phenomenal- they did The Hobbit as well, which I remember seeing when I was a little bit older and loving the hell out of (Smaug was literally the coolest practical effect I've ever seen in person). They're based in Hobart, and they mostly tour around Australia. I don't know if any of their performances have ever been aired on television, though it wouldn't surprise me, since they're so high budget and spectacular.
No, I was with my ma, I was 4-5, I wasn't old enough to be going to see a play by myself.

Thirasin wrote:Between Roald Dahl and Jackie French which one had a better story about dragons?

I don't think Roald Dahl wrote a book about dragons- he did write "The Enormous Crocodile" about an enormous crocodile hiding as various mundane objects in order to ensnare and eat children, until an elephant literally flings him into the sun. And he wrote The BFG, which was the story about the giants that Terrapin Puppets were adapting.
But Roald Dahl and Jackie French both have a super-dark tone that is just the most enthralling thing for a kid.

In terms of other dragon stories, Dragon Boy by Dick King-Smith was probably my favourite. A dragon's wife makes him go on a diet because he's getting fat from eating too many humans, so he adopts the next human he sees who is this orphaned boy, and raises him up to live like a dragon. The Lily Quench series was great too- about a girl with dragon ancestry (and scales) who fights various evils along with her companion the Queen Dragon.
Also, I was starting to get a little old for them when they came out, but the How To Train Your Dragon books are probably the most voreish media around, to the extent that I'm pretty sure Cressida Cowell is secretly One Of Us.

A common theme in my favourite books was that they blurred the lines between being a kid protagonist and being a scary human-eating dragon. The first proper book series I ever wrote, when I was 13-15 (around 500 pages in total) was about that as well, long before I knew what vore was. The main characters were a family of dragons who could transform into humans, who were all caught in a war between the two worlds. If you've played Gluttersaga (which if you haven't, you absolutely should [/shameless plug]), you'll notice that my taste in themes hasn't changed much.

Interesting, same too I was looking in the night with family. It was safety not seeing alien insects spider alike jumping on people to eat. If I remember were very spikey, they worked as in horde. Were good actors and actress in that time and good effects. A time when we don't know as "vore" genre and watching with no clue what happened there.

I was going to say the second was Tokyo Mew Mew, about females transforming as magical girls. I only remember the elf made a plant alien to eat them. Didn't succeed was just a maw shot. Although I don't consider my first "vore" to encounter in 2005, it was already popular that time as "vore" term. So your experience is a Terappin puppet and dragons. You have wrote your first books, what are the names of the books?

You had really had interesting moments before you know "vore" as term since is a large area to be understood.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:14 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Thirasin wrote:Where was aired this "Terappin puppet production"?

Here's the best thing I could find on the Terrapin company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9POYfsc290

I don't know if it has anything from the BFG, but there's a giant puppet with a big belly that shows up from around 2 and a half to 3 minutes in that gives a sense of what they were like. I'd recommend watching the whole video though just to see all the cool puppets.

I will see, since now is all bring back from the past. Not many movies have survived since our days in 1997 like those. Interesting your first "vore" encounter and seems has made you go on in this. I hate somehow spiders, it remind me those things I have seen in the past. Now is better. In that time was very nasty alien insects. I don't know the name, but I remember the movie every single moment. Do you still have memories from the past with Terappin Puppet Production?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:18 am

Marco wrote:While I can't say for absolute certain this was my first, this seems to be one of my earliest memories.

Media: A Day At The Zoo (Cartoon).
Year: Likely around 1992 or so (though the cartoon itself is from 1939.)
Pred type: Lion.
Type vore: Off screen swallowing.
Description: The cartoon is basically comical tour around a zoo, one of those cartoon "documentaries" where each subject has a joke attached to it, and throughout the cartoon, a "bad boy" (Egghead) keeps annoying a male lion, and the narrator keeps telling him off and warning him not to. In the final scene, the lion is asleep and the narrator assumes out loud that the boy must have finally listened and gone back home, but the lion wakes up and shakes his head before opening his mouth and gesturing towards it - it is then revealed that the lion ate the boy off screen, and we see the boys eyes as though he's looking out from a dark place (which in a way, he is) as he admits to being a bad boy (I guess...? "I'm bad boy..." is basically his catchphrase in this cartoon.) and the lion closes his mouth, licks his lips, and goes back to relaxing.

If this isn't what made me love "vore" (before I even knew what was) then it at least helped - I can't say for sure what happened, as I was very young, but I guess the fact that the boy was shown to be still alive after being eaten had an affect on me. Back then I'm very sure that I thought that if you got eaten, that's what happened; you'd still be alive, but you'd be in a stomach, and I very likely thought that you'd stay in that stomach forever as well. For whatever reason, I loved the thought of this happening to me and I'm not even sure where it came from, but as time went on I kept imagining myself being eaten by various animals/creatures, including (female) humans, with at least the implication that I was going to be in their stomachs forever(?) (Note: despite saying I wanted it to happen, if I am still unwilling prey.)

I know that it is said that things like this can start as something you're scared of, but if that happened to me, I don't remember it (so if it's something that always happens without fail, the experience that scared me happened even earlier, before I can remember.)

Doesn't matter movie, cartoon and more that had vore, there are many. But the first that you have seen and in a day that have encountered "vore".

1939 movie, not bad. How was your that/day night and if you watched alone? What was your impression?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9L7WcdvHvA This scene from King Kong was what got me into vore. When the guy was getting eaten by the giant worms.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:14 pm

Media: name: The Gingerbread man
Year: 1976
Pred type: fox
Type vore: hard vore
Description: the Gingerbread man is hunted by humans and animals who want to eat him. I used to imagine that all the boys in my class got turned into Gingerbread boys and the girls got to eat us.

My mom read this book to me when I was a kid
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:35 pm

Thirasin wrote:You have wrote your first books, what are the names of the books?

Alas, I can't say without giving away my real identity. Anyway those ones I wrote when I was 13-15 and they are really bad.
If you want to read something good I've written, you can go play Gluttersaga (I'm never going to stop plugging it).

Thirasin wrote:Do you still have memories from the past with Terappin Puppet Production?

Yes, of course! I had nightmares for years. But I also loved their production of The Hobbit, and I still remember it super fondly.

I actually thought of another really early media I saw that did make me feel more warm than terrified, not quite vore but a voreish vibe.
There's a reality show in Australia called "Survivor", where people live on an island and do contests and vote each other off until nobody's left. I saw part of an episode once, and misunderstanding the premise (because of the hyperbolic way the announcer talked) I thought they were all stuck there fighting until there was only one person left alive, like Hunger Games. They played a game, where this woman won by betraying a dude, I don't remember how. And her prize was she got a big bacon breakfast, and he had to starve, and I thought that they were literally going to starve him to death.
In the next scene we see her eating tons of juicy bacon and it's dripping down her face, and she has a massive food baby which she shows off and strokes in front of him, groaning and burping while he's sulking and talking about how unfair it is (they were all basically topless because it was a tropical island).
I remember feeling really weird, like it was monstrous and horrible but also an incredibly pleasant thing to happen. I kind of wanted to be her, just watching him starve with my own big round belly full of bacon, after I betrayed him.

I don't know how old I would have been, but I was young enough not to understand how reality television worked.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:55 pm

Mine would have to be the original Jaws. Don't remember when exactly I first saw it (probably as a kid back in the late 1970s [I'm 50 years old now]). I don't remember what I felt back then.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:52 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Thirasin wrote:You have wrote your first books, what are the names of the books?

Alas, I can't say without giving away my real identity. Anyway those ones I wrote when I was 13-15 and they are really bad.
If you want to read something good I've written, you can go play Gluttersaga (I'm never going to stop plugging it).

Thirasin wrote:Do you still have memories from the past with Terappin Puppet Production?

Yes, of course! I had nightmares for years. But I also loved their production of The Hobbit, and I still remember it super fondly.

I actually thought of another really early media I saw that did make me feel more warm than terrified, not quite vore but a voreish vibe.
There's a reality show in Australia called "Survivor", where people live on an island and do contests and vote each other off until nobody's left. I saw part of an episode once, and misunderstanding the premise (because of the hyperbolic way the announcer talked) I thought they were all stuck there fighting until there was only one person left alive, like Hunger Games. They played a game, where this woman won by betraying a dude, I don't remember how. And her prize was she got a big bacon breakfast, and he had to starve, and I thought that they were literally going to starve him to death.
In the next scene we see her eating tons of juicy bacon and it's dripping down her face, and she has a massive food baby which she shows off and strokes in front of him, groaning and burping while he's sulking and talking about how unfair it is (they were all basically topless because it was a tropical island).
I remember feeling really weird, like it was monstrous and horrible but also an incredibly pleasant thing to happen. I kind of wanted to be her, just watching him starve with my own big round belly full of bacon, after I betrayed him.

I don't know how old I would have been, but I was young enough not to understand how reality television worked.

Don't worry about the name, every artist will cover the identity, I'm not going ask that. For me is enough the name of the book. The Hobbit's timeline is already in area where vore is known. Interesting, they might made the Lord of the Rings too, if Hobbit have same producer. My timeline to know the vore is in 2005, when I have visit some anime sites, I think you know them well too. Also the youtube too. You really got worst beginning, but mine was gruesome with alien bugs. I don't remember the name of the movie. I have still in my head the part where the spikes they gone in horde killing a guy stabbed. It was brutal and gruesome.

Survivor is know also in USA on island. I remember a contester swallowed whole worm. Was interesting and disgusting feeling something in throat that moves. In that time, I still never knew about the term "vore", I was in 6th degree in High School.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Last edited by Thirasin on Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:54 pm

hunter2045 wrote:Mine would have to be the original Jaws. Don't remember when exactly I first saw it (probably as a kid back in the late 1970s [I'm 50 years old now]). I don't remember what I felt back then.

I remember the Jaws movie. Yet was brutal. You have caught a big fish in your before your eyes. 1970 is Golden Age of good movies. Jaws is not my first movie, rather an alien movie. You were alone when you watched the Jaws?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby gonzodingo » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:24 pm

I'm dating myself with these. I remember my first two:

Media: The Beastmaster (1982 version)
Year: (if you remember)
Pred type: Winged devourer
Type vore: Digestion
Description: A guy was running through what seemed like a field of these winged devourers standing there like statues when he got too close to one. It opened its arms to reveal the giant wings it had and grabbed the man, fully encasing him. It began to shake him back and forth violently when it put it's head down at the top of the wings and made a slurping sounds, after which it opened its wings and expelled the mans skeletal remains. (On a side note there was a Beastmaster TV series that had these featured in an episode where a criminal woman meets the same fate, only the scene cuts before the bones are expelled.)

Media: Creepshow 2
Year: 1987
Pred type: Oil like blob
Type vore: Consumption
Description: A bunch of college students go to a desolate lake and swim out to a wooden raft. There, they are systematically picked off by a oil like blob creature that consumes them until all are gone.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion