Specific "Scenarios" in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Specific "Scenarios" in vore

Postby Marco » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:54 am

This will likely be a weird topic, but does anybody have specific "scenarios" that they like a vore scene to be in (or that they like to create themselves, or at least imagine if they can't really create much, if at all, at the moment, like me.) By "specific" I mean pretty much that, like there's a particular thing going on, regardless of who the characters or what their relationship with each other may be, or if it even makes any sense in that world, so as a result they may be strange scenarios (obviously, you don't have to like these scenarios every time you create/look at/think of vore, but they are ones you like.)

For example, a scenario I enjoy at times is when the vore is incorporated into a performance in someway, like it happens on stage, with the entertainer either doing something which leads to the prey being eaten, or actually eats the prey themselves, and it's all treated like part of the show, and only the prey cares that they were eaten.

Another I like (and this is pretty strange) is if the vore scene is played out like a commercial of some kind, which I know doesn't really make sense, especially if all that happens is that the pred eats the prey, as there isn't anything they could be advertising, but I like the idea of it being treated like one in some way; like the pred how this is the best way to deal with prey (or something else, depending on the scenario) or maybe acting like the prey is the "food" that they're advertising before eating them? Another variation on this is that there actually is something being advertised, but the commercial still ends with the prey being eaten for some reason; like they were eaten along with the actual food being advertised, or the prey just gets food on themselves during the commercial so they pred just casually eats them at the end of it (I have an idea of how this could work, but this is already a long sentence.)

So yeah, that's basically what I mean.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Specific "Scenarios" in vore

Postby Skulker » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:30 pm

I like willing, submissive, masochistic prey.

Prey that loves being worthless meat that exists only to be used and abused by Preds. Whether it’s for a single Pred or any Pred, they want to hurt and suffer for another’s enjoyment and then be devoured.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubeVicente » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:59 pm

Honestly my favorite scenario is the age old 1) "Crazy person in a normal world" or 2) "Normal Person in a crazy world"

#1 would be something like a terrible monster devouring normal people, and the people having to deal with it in a way we would irl
#2 would be something like a normal person in a world that is aware of vore and deals with it in whatever way, and the person having to navigate that setting to avoid getting eaten
SubeVicente
New to the forum

Postby TheSecretBacon » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:36 pm

Not a difficult one to answer.

One scenario I like is I'm playing a video game, reading a story, or doing anything that pertains to my vore fetish in my room.

Then, suddenly, without any prior warning, an attractive Pred enters my room and approaches me, looking like they know my fetish...

After some brief teasing, the Pred takes hold of me, and begins to eat me up, slowly, toying with me a bit, and the next thing I know, I'm trapped in a belly.

And this only the tip of the iceberg. I might post more later~
TheSecretBacon
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:31 pm

Thanks for the responses so far.

I thought of something that could count as another scenario I like; I enjoy the idea of something that essentially plays out like a typical cartoon, with the prey simply staring in what looks like a cartoon you could easily see on TV, with the usual toony antics, as they try to do whatever it is they're doing, and at some point (assuming this wasn't the storyline of the scenario from the beginning) the prey finds themselves being pursued by the pred character, and the scenario focuses on the prey trying to escape from the pred in various ways, and having several close calls where they avoid being eaten (though in my scenario the prey avoids it by dumb luck rather than skill, like most actual cartoon characters would.) The whole thing playing pretty much like a cartoon where you'd be expected wonder how the prey is finally going to escape from the pred for good, and you'd also be expected to expect (...yeah) that that's exactly what's going to happen - whether the prey somehow manages to at least stop the pred, or at least manages to escape in a way that means the pred can't follow them, because... that's how these cartoons work, right?

But then the ending happens and... the prey gets eaten - that's the ending. The pred actually manages to catch the prey and succeeds in eating them, yet the scenario still ends in the way these kind of cartoon would end, with happy sounding "That's All Folks!" style music. I also like variations on this where it actually looks like the prey did escape the pred for good, to be caught and eaten by them just when it all seems safe, like the prey escapes from and/or stops the pred at whatever place the scenario was set in, and then returns home to find that the pred is inexplicably there (because, cartoon logic) and are promptly eaten.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skulker » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Considering your icon and signature, I’m not surprised by that.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:45 pm

My favorite scenario is probably where the vore is completely spontaneous and just happens naturally as a result of the character dynamics (as "natural" as vore can be anyway :) )

Maybe the characters don't even know what vore is and are really surprised when it happens.

I think it is done to excellent effect in my favorite story "Hunger Pangs" by thewolf. Where they are continuously pleasantly surprised at how they can keep taking it further and further, enjoying each new limit they can break.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:05 pm

I think we all have things like that.In terms of settings I've run across the whole ambushed in a dark alley thing a lot. Or things set in science labs where the Pred and Prey or the vore itself is the experiment. Tavern based vore also seems to be popular. Then you've got stuff where the kind of Pred is the draw like a witch putting prey in a cauldron or a magician utilising a "volunteer" for a disappearing act. Scenarios are everywhere it seems.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustAStargazer » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:07 pm

I'm personally a fan of a predator that uses vore as a method of protecting the prey. This could be a situation where another pred is looking for the prey, healing magic, they are being sheltered, and so on.
JustAStargazer
New to the forum

Postby Skulker » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:03 pm

JustAStargazer wrote:I'm personally a fan of a predator that uses vore as a method of protecting the prey. This could be a situation where another pred is looking for the prey, healing magic, they are being sheltered, and so on.

It’s cute when Prey consider their Pred’s stomach to be their safe space.

Like, they’ve had a terrible week and when they get home they’re gobbled up so they can have a cry and then gently fall asleep as their Pred’s stomach hugs them tight.

Or they had a nightmare and the only way they can stop being scared is by being eaten.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAStargazer » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:53 pm

Skulker wrote:
It’s cute when Prey consider their Pred’s stomach to be their safe space.

Like, they’ve had a terrible week and when they get home they’re gobbled up so they can have a cry and then gently fall asleep as their Pred’s stomach hugs them tight.

Or they had a nightmare and the only way they can stop being scared is by being eaten.

Yessss. Normal predation is all fine and dandy, but the thought of being comforted and being protected by someone you love and trust is so good.
JustAStargazer
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:00 pm

Here's a scenario I'm at least toying with idea of...

I may not explain it well, but I kind of like the idea of a silly and yes, pretty cartoony scenario where the prey is doing something to give the pred food, which the pred eats very quickly, and the scenario repeats until the prey is eaten by accident. Like, the prey could be making the pred food in a comically fast way, and then getting out of the way before the pred eats the food in one gulp, but eventually aren't fast enough, so the pred eats them too. Or the prey and another character could be making food for the pred, but the prey has to move before the other character does their part, otherwise they (the prey) would be caught up as part of the food and promptly eaten, but in the end that is what happens.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:58 am

Anything involving protecting the prey from danger, some of my favorites include the predator character finding the prey character lost in a storm, in the middle of the forest or something.

Also said predator character finding the prey hiding from monsters or something scary in the area that doesn't scare the predator (for whatever reason, maybe he is one of them but nice, or is a seasoned monster hunter anyway.)

I love the trust that forms from this, with the prey able to tell that the predator is a good man and will keep her safe. Plus the warm comfy feeling of a tummy providing emotional comfort to her.
coop500
???

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:52 pm

What the dear Coop said above me is what I love, soft and safe protection vore <3 The prey having a scary time, or a panicky anxiety attack and needs comfort immediately, so she finds that in the solace of her husband's or boyfriend's belly X3

I also really love passionate vore, like the pred acting smooth and sly, rubbing his belly and licking his lips while cornering his prey, knowing she's enjoying it and wants it. All it takes is one passionate kiss and then a *gulp*, and now the pred is a hot mess of feeling good and full, rubbing his small swollen tummy, and she is nowhere in sight~
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:08 pm

There's actually a scenario I've had in mind for years, and it's likely pretty silly, but if I'm ever able to draw good enough, I might actually make it a "series" of sorts (like it would update whenever I thought of a new one.)

The scenario is that a character (who would no doubt end up being my character if I ended up starting the series) is interviewing a different character in each "episode" that could very easily eat him, and as such is pretty reluctant to conduct the interview anyway. The "episode" will go various way, but will always end with the interviewer being eaten by whatever character he was interviewing, usually due to him asking the wrong thing, but some "episodes" may play with it, such as having him be eaten for no real reason. I even envision it being actual canon characters being interviewed, regardless of whether they would canonically eat another character (but when has that ever stopped us?)

It can be up to the viewer how they think the interviewer can be eaten more than once, due to their own preferences - they can even imagine that each "episode" is self contained and within its own individual canon, if they like.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:47 pm

A weird scenario I've thought of at times, is a take on the whole "characters telling stories" episode. Basically, a group of characters take turns telling stories and the scene changes to the story with the same characters as characters in the story, as it would be in these episodes - but in the scenario, the characters really do suddenly become characters in each story and are back where they originally were at the end (the prey character could even be the only one who's really aware that this is a strange event.)

At some point, a story is told which involves the prey character being eaten - either by whoever is telling the story or one of the other characters - and when that story ends, it turns out that the prey character is still eaten, despite the fact that it happened in the "story world", but the other characters don't really mind and just continue. It would probably be the second or third story at the earliest, since the first story would be to establish the scenario, and this would mean that the prey would be in the pred's stomach throughout the rest of the scenario, even while they're telling/appearing in other stories. It would also be kind of fun, in an unfair way, that if before they were eaten the prey kept wanting to tell the next story, but another character kept getting their first.

Yeah, a weird scenario like I said, but I've had this in mind for years - I've often thought about a version of these episodes where the characters really do become part of the story they're telling, even though it's just supposed to be their imagination.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bongobongo » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:29 pm

I love casual fatal vore. An example would people at a party, some guy is chatting up a girl, they get some alone time and she eats him. And from his perspective it’s just nothing to freak out about, or even something that he wanted. Then spends the rest of the night getting digested then shat out the next morning. Apparently it’s less popular than I thought it was (seems like most fatal vore is the unwilling kind) but it’s one of my favorite kinds.

The whole concept of treating it as a casual thing is what I like, other examples would be camgirls live-streaming themselves eating and digesting willing people, people going about their daily business with a prey filled gut, or prostitutes you can hire to fuck then eat and digest you. Maybe that’s just cause I’m a huge gutslut :gulp:
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:02 am

Personally, I like Willing Non-Fatal scenarios, where it's treated as an aspect of friendship/romance, especially since it means that the Prey survives, but I do write other things.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Willing Fatal Scenarios, where the Prey-to-be is Healthy, as this reminds me a bit too much of the more sinful form of suicide. Doubt I'll ever do that sort of thing.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DSander » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:28 pm

I write most of my short stories based upon my fantasies and scenarios. As for a situation I envision for myself I like the idea of a woman purposely setting me up to be ambushed by or fed to a predator(especially a pet snake) or if another woman witnesses myself in peril and she’s too fascinated to intervene and I’m slowly being devoured with the hope she’ll do something.
DSander
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:37 am

I really like to combine vore with RL interest, places and ideas.

I'm a big partygoer, and like to spend the weekends in cramped places with dancing people, lasers and electronic music. So that is a theme that runs a lot in the scenarios playing out in my head. It's a sort of: "Oh, This sparks joy! You know what would make it even more nice? Vore!"

Also...
Places that are private but not really. Just pred and prey. Yet someone could walk into the scene not knowing of the vore that takes place there. That really does something. Like, you are there with the pred but you NEVER know if some poor soul will walk in on you guys. And if they do: How will they react to it?

Some more themes that are fun is having observers watching the vore takes place. Or, you as a prey watch yourself go down in front of a mirror.
Mecho
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion