A very cool animated gif. Snake swallowing a girl

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A very cool animated gif. Snake swallowing a girl

Postby Eka » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:56 am

Eka
Administrator

Postby oldman40k2003 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:16 pm

Ooo, that is impressive.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby Graphis » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:24 pm

I saw a still here and there of that, but I didn't think it had so many frames. Fantastic stuff though. Wish I could see more vore from that site, but it never works out for me.
Graphis - ~~ Hungry, yet tasty gryphon! ~~
Graphis
Gryphoncakes

Wow... really good stuff!

Postby BradRepko » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:16 am

Oh yea! That was totally awesome. I feel so sorry for the poor girl though. *struggles to avoid crying* She is quite beautiful, but tied and gagged and unable to move. At first I thought she was wet from the situation, but I think that it was a combination of sweat, saliva, and urine. She was so terrified she probably wet herself. Poor thing, the waiting was probably the worst part for her. The snake slowly rising up inch by inch, engulfing her body. Realization for her truly set in when it got past her breasts, she struggled and squirmed with all her might, but was unable to stop the advancing maw. As the snake took her in fully, she gave one last struggle, lifting herself with all her might, but only because the stomach was making the same movement. Her spine was cracked, and her life quickly came to an end. *tear drop* Poor girl, she was so terrified, she deserved better. *sniffs* Sorry, I get over emotional, even when it's not real. Awesome action, I just feel really bad for her.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:22 pm

Very nice Gif... Not always my fav thing, But you cant disagree about something like that.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to General Vore Discussion