Brand logo = vore thoughts

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Brand logo = vore thoughts

Postby Eagerstriker » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:09 am

So a while ago I ran across this brand logo, and immediately vore thoughts came into my mind XD Some nice rears they got there! They sure are proud of them! I wonder how these boys maintain them :3 Also, fog? XD Maybe someone reading this will get inspired to 'improve' this image as only this community could, lol! But has anyone else here ran across a logo or other random harmless thing and had their brain flip instantly into vore trash mode? Do share as I am quite interested in your stories!
Attachments
fbsktch4_ddfc768f-712c-4934-bc79-bd4167545aa1_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Re: Brand logo = vore thoughts

Postby Belly4U » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:45 pm

So, there's a brewing company by the theme of 'Thirsty bear brewery'. The logo is relatively harmless and simple, just a bear who looks to be chugging down some beer, but since my brain goes into vorny mode, I instantly thought that the bear in the logo usually comes out with more than just a beer belly. Like a full hanging, sloshy gut filled with unfortunate, drunken prey that gets too close when they were trying to have a relaxing friday night.

This little vore trash thought process might not be what you're looking for, but I thought it was close enough.
Attachments
thirsty-bear-2.jpg
Belly4U
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eagerstriker » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Oh, thats EXACTLY the kind of vore trash I am talking about XD I love hearing about random everyday things that people look at through vore tinted lens, lol
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:04 pm

No, literally never. But considering how I interact with the fetish, which is centered around horror and the macabre, I'm not going to be drawn to make sudden associations to random art.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion