Vore and Gender

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is Your Gender?

Male
70%
Female
22%
Other
8%

Total votes : 253

Vore and Gender

Postby tummyterrors » Sun May 01, 2022 9:50 pm

I’ve been curious about something for while, so I thought I’d ask. I’m wondering about how people who enjoy stack up in terms of gender. I’m a girl, but it’s been my experience that most of the people on this site are guys. If you’re willing to share, I’d like to explore what appeals to you about vore and how it relates to gender. I know this is probably weird to a lot of you but gender play is a huge kink for me and I’d love to discuss it :)
I love to get feedback on my art~ Don’t be shy, let me know what you think.
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore and Gender

Postby Winny » Sun May 01, 2022 9:59 pm

A survey was done not to long ago, gender was one of the aspects of it. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=61517 This thread has the results of the survey. Hopefully it helps! :d
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon May 02, 2022 12:21 am

To answer the OP, I'm a lady through and through, but i don't really pay much mind to other people's IRL gender. Though character gender wise, I'm strictly into male predator/female prey.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ReptileKing23 » Mon May 02, 2022 12:23 am

Straight male here, and I'm into M/F vore
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Mon May 02, 2022 1:09 am

Straight male here as well, though I'm more into F/M vore and sometimes F/F, but the gender of whoever I have for an RP partner for such things doesn't matter in regards to behind the screen. I prefer to be the prey when possible, but I can also be an observer sometimes as well as pred. When I pred, I highly prefer a female one too as male preds ain't my thing. Even if was in the rare mood to be one to someone, likely wouldn't be to the likely of most that want male preds as I don't really do willing prey or safe cuddly vore, especially if I'm the pred.
Last edited by Sitharc on Mon May 02, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sitharc
---

Postby Lonnie » Mon May 02, 2022 3:01 am

Hello! Straight(ish) woman here, who is only into M/f! As has been said by others here, if I were to RP with someone I care absolutely 0% what their sex/gender is IRL. To me, caring about that’s like not enjoying a book you’re reading anymore because you found out the author was a woman.
Last edited by Lonnie on Mon May 02, 2022 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby gnotagnome » Mon May 02, 2022 3:18 am

non binary, pansexual, demisexual, greyromantic. like preds of all genders, but there's something about the objectification of the prey in some vore scenarios that really scratches an itch
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Postby HungryNacho » Mon May 02, 2022 5:59 am

I'm a Bi Female but I lean more towards Males, I'm into mostly Male preds and their prey usually doesn't matter to me as long as the pred is someone/something I like, I like Female preds sometimes, as for a role I consider myself in vore I tend to be more on the Prey and Observer side but sometimes I feel predatory depends on my mood.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hellforge27 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:11 am

trans. Prey makes me feel pregnant nb/fem lean
Hellforge27
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Mon May 02, 2022 6:38 am

NB, specifically androgyne, and exclusively into male preds. I love M/M above all, and I like M/NB and M/F on occasion, provided those two aren't sexual in nature.
Merodi
Participator

Postby rugli » Mon May 02, 2022 7:37 am

Love all of the following (and i'm male):
If we are only talking about human on human vore.
F/M
F/F
M/F
M/M
H/F
H/M
Last edited by rugli on Mon May 02, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rugli
Participator

Postby tummyterrors » Mon May 02, 2022 9:05 am

Thanks for the replies, I find it all fascinating. I feel I should clarify that I don’t care about the identity of someone I role play with or whose art I enjoy. It’s all about content in those cases! This was just something I was curious about because my interest in vore is tied heavily to my gender. Male predators drive me wild <3
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mimir » Mon May 02, 2022 9:26 am

Personally i'm male and my preferences tend to be pretty dependent on context.

The two forms of vore i enjoy are either observing a female predator performing oral digestive vore on any gender of prey. (same size and all that jazz.) The second form being of myself as a male predator to any gendered prey in cock vore with cumification.

I completely divorce the roleplay of a partner from their character. You could be anyone, just so long as you're 18+ i don't mind.
Mimir
New to the forum

Postby rugli » Mon May 02, 2022 9:51 am

tummyterrors wrote:Thanks for the replies, I find it all fascinating. I feel I should clarify that I don’t care about the identity of someone I role play with or whose art I enjoy. It’s all about content in those cases! This was just something I was curious about because my interest in vore is tied heavily to my gender. Male predators drive me wild <3

and your gender is?
rugli
Participator

Postby tummyterrors » Mon May 02, 2022 10:52 am

I’m a girl, as I said in the first post :p
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon May 02, 2022 10:53 am

I'm a female observer/prey who is exclusively into male preds, bonus if the prey is female.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Frednurk » Mon May 02, 2022 12:23 pm

I'm male switch/observer/feeder, with a strong preference for female partners. I like my interactions to be real and personal rather than playing a character (within reason, obviously it's all fictional), so it matters to me more than it might if I was just trying to tell a story with someone. I want you to want people in your belly, or to want to be in my balls. It's not for everyone, maybe, but it's for me.
Frednurk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Mon May 02, 2022 12:37 pm

Male, switch I guess is the term, but I lean way heavier into pred nowadays playing prey only with friends.
Originally I only was into female pred and prey, but overtime I got more into males as pred, and getting into myself being in the pred role. Just love the idea of a cute girl stuffed away in my gut. Helps that friends really are supportive of it, and sometimes offer to be prey too~.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby GREGOLE » Mon May 02, 2022 12:57 pm

Female, pred. I'm capable of enjoying prettymuch any gender combination, depending on the mood, and I am VERY smug about this.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Mon May 02, 2022 1:09 pm

tummyterrors wrote:I’m a girl, as I said in the first post :p

Im sorry I should have read the opening post more carefully.
rugli
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion