Vtubers that are into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vtubers that are into vore?

Postby 157and493 » Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 am

Does anyone know of any Vtubers who like vore? I know some of them have joked about it before such as Nyanners, and Snuffy has even made some very questionable comments that implies she knows a lot about the topic, but does anyone know of any Vtubers that un-ironically like vore?
157and493
Participator

Re: Vtubers that are into vore?

Postby ReptileKing23 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:13 am

I literally thought Vtuber meant "Vore Tuber"I until right now :lol: :lol:
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby stankoman223 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:37 am

Vexoria the Suneater is probably the main one, though she often does stuff with other vtubers that give hints of being into it. Her entire gimmick is being a giant lamia goddess that eats planets and/or stars, and has talked before about being into vore and giantess stuff.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarinLaFey » Tue May 24, 2022 7:07 am

Royzoga definitely is. And it seems like half the guests he brings onto Cup of Dusk are into it too.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue May 24, 2022 7:56 am

RoxyManticore is very friendly to the community, although heavily prefers to keep depictions of the character on the safer side.

https://twitter.com/roxymanticore/statu ... zRnhtN0DWA
Despite the above she not very lewd/fetishy in regards to herself, just super chill and friendly as a streamer.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby ActOnTime2009 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:44 am

I imagine that Saa will get posted in this thread, but something about her makes me wonder just how into it she really is- the way she talks about vore/wg just feels a bit too much like pandering to me :neutral: It's honestly hard to tell, especially when it seems that vore has become the meme fetish of the month that the people of the internet will use as a punch line. Even Kronii of HoloEN made a vore joke during her last collab.
Anyway, here's a drunk goblin ranting on the oh-so-obvious distinction between cannibalism and vore: https://youtu.be/iwXcYU5yshM?t=9996
ActOnTime2009
New to the forum

Postby Nekochow » Tue May 24, 2022 4:24 pm

A little more than questionable - Snuffy's explicitly mentioned being into it at some point in the past and even specified a preference for same size vore

https://www.twitch.tv/snuffy/clip/Spook ... &sort=time

Could just be memeing though, so who knows?
Nekochow
New to the forum

Postby randomthefox » Wed May 25, 2022 12:55 am

randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Wed May 25, 2022 3:36 am

Vexoria is pretty into it.

Here she talks about why it's interesting to her: https://youtu.be/2YT-G1IWzyA

Another where she and a couple other V Tubers talk about it: https://youtu.be/OwIXOV9s8WI

And here's a 20 minute ASMR vore/size roleplay, though the props are a bit loud: https://youtu.be/wnZGMvPNR7g
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeductiveCyndaquil67 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:43 am

If you like dragon boys, nobody beats Blitzit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Iat1 ... eFRcrFfqoQ
SeductiveCyndaquil67
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 25, 2022 11:04 am

I'm a Vtuber, but I don't actively talk about vore through my streaming platform.

However, somehow, despite not knowing my interest in it, several of my friends and mods have this ongoing joke about constantly chomping me or saying I'm tasty. It's kind of hilarious because they have no clue what sort of stuff I'm actually into. Except one of them. And he does actively tease me a bit during streams sometimes, but not in a way that actually puts information out there that would make things awkward for me. A few people from this community are part of my Vtuber community too, so... well, the little jokes happen sometimes. It's all in good fun.

I don't really like to throw suspect onto people for 'maybe' being into it, but there was a vampire Vtuber that 'taught' his guest about what vore was by shrinking her and 'eating' her on his stream. lol I don't think it was a serious interest or anything, but it was unexpected!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby ihhh » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:18 am

ActOnTime2009 wrote:I imagine that Saa will get posted in this thread, but something about her makes me wonder just how into it she really is- the way she talks about vore/wg just feels a bit too much like pandering to me :neutral:

Saa has said that she loves vore, but that she prefers hard vore to soft vore.
ihhh
New to the forum

Postby LeonetteXylander » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:54 pm

LapisVoir, Degyn__Sefer and VoreBadger on twitch are all active streamers and are open about liking vore.
LeonetteXylander
New to the forum

Postby Chiba82 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:42 am

LapisVoir is the only one I know about.
They actually draw vore art.
I'm extremely fickle.
Willing or unwilling, prey or pred, whatever way to go, I am consistently inconsistent.
Also, I have the attention span- Oh look SQUIRREL!
Chiba82
New to the forum

Postby WHTB » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:02 pm

Chameleonette wrote:I'm a Vtuber, but I don't actively talk about vore through my streaming platform.

However, somehow, despite not knowing my interest in it, several of my friends and mods have this ongoing joke about constantly chomping me or saying I'm tasty. It's kind of hilarious because they have no clue what sort of stuff I'm actually into. Except one of them. And he does actively tease me a bit during streams sometimes, but not in a way that actually puts information out there that would make things awkward for me. A few people from this community are part of my Vtuber community too, so... well, the little jokes happen sometimes. It's all in good fun.

I don't really like to throw suspect onto people for 'maybe' being into it, but there was a vampire Vtuber that 'taught' his guest about what vore was by shrinking her and 'eating' her on his stream. lol I don't think it was a serious interest or anything, but it was unexpected!

I'm in almost exactly the same boat.

I'm a vtuber, but I keep the stream clean outside of the occasional vore joke or bit of flirting. Still, somehow a bunch of the people in the community around the channel are from here, or other vore-adjacent groups, just because that's where so many of my friends are from.

I also have a "days since last vore joke" counter that I have to reset every time I make a vore joke, so occasionally chat likes to goad me into making a joke about it. It's nothing remotely like the content I've made here, though. It's usually on the order of a bad pun, and just kinda goes hand-in-hand with being a lamia vtuber.
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihhh » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:02 am

This is how Matara Kan responded when someone asked if she's into vore.

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxgJ_s_7 ... -RkJqTSBj9

Momos are what she calls her fans.
ihhh
New to the forum

Postby jellosaurss » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:42 pm

Vexoria and Vesper Noir (or I guess Randon Neuring now that he is graduated) are vtubers I watch that are into vore. Especially Vexoria since she's very nsfw. Randon tends to joke about vore a lot but isnt nsfw since he's asexual.
jellosaurss
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am

Anyone know any specifically male Vtubers (on the pred side of things) that are into it? Bonus points if they are humanoid/demi type.

I tried asking this in the Male Pred thread, but only had people asking/answering what Vtubers were. So I'm going to parrot it here.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby jellosaurss » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:14 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Anyone know any specifically male Vtubers (on the pred side of things) that are into it? Bonus points if they are humanoid/demi type.

I tried asking this in the Male Pred thread, but only had people asking/answering what Vtubers were. So I'm going to parrot it here.

Its kind of hard because their content doesn't really center around vore like the fem vtubers do but I guess i'll say Krimbo, Randon Neuring (though he mainly just jokes about vore from time to time and enjoys it as a comfort thing), Redclaw, RoyChiato, VIL(vtubers I love) though he's mainly sex positive in general and he enjoys being prey, and probably many more you can find through these people.
jellosaurss
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:17 pm

Chibidoki has on many occasions spoken about vore, still up in the air if shes in it or memeing, but everytime she memed on it she said she was into it.

Filian has for some reason started talking more about getting eaten, but in a meme way that raises eyebrows but denies being into vore. But the small details are there. (Reminds me of someone just started to explore the fetish in their infantsy.)

ProjektMelody hasn't said shes into herself, but there is aspects about it she enjoys. Macro/Micro Size play. Her community is also vore positive with a few vorephiles in it, and shes even done some chaturbate streams/ASMR about sucking on people smaller then herself and jokes about eating them. She might not be into it, but she def doesn't hate it.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion