Has Anyone Ever Discovered Your Vore Fetish

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Has Anyone Ever Discovered Your Vore Fetish

Postby TummyTheGoat » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 am

tbth i'm open about it in public and that's probably not very wise but i live alone so it's only really a problem when i'm trying to pull.
TummyTheGoat
New to the forum

Postby TMVore » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:23 am

BloodRainbow wrote:
JustDroppingANote wrote:Not like I actively hide it, I mean, I once championed Vore fetish in a debate on the best fetish for its practical uses.

Well, this has me intrigued; I'd love to see this debate if it were recorded.

I wish :(
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodRainbow » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:26 am

JustDroppingANote wrote:
BloodRainbow wrote:
JustDroppingANote wrote:Not like I actively hide it, I mean, I once championed Vore fetish in a debate on the best fetish for its practical uses.

Well, this has me intrigued; I'd love to see this debate if it were recorded.

I wish :(

Ah, well... I'm sure someone else will use it in a debate and it'll be recorded.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby IrwenTheForstersTern » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:40 am

my partner was very open about their vore interests in public so I thought it would be a great chance to meet someone of like mind.
and then it turns out that every last piece of information they ever learn is for the public to hear apparently.
IrwenTheForstersTern
New to the forum

Postby EquusMinor » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:51 pm

I keep it pretty tight. I had a bad experience with being discovered so don’t ever want to repeat it.
Twice shy.
EquusMinor
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:39 am

I keep it to myself for the most part, as the only ones who know I have a vore fetish are my mom, sister, and one friend.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Roseguy » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:56 pm

I'm like 70% sure my irl friends have figured it out to at least some degree via passing jokes. Other than that I really just keep it to myself and I'm the only one who uses my computer so the files aren't exactly that hidden ^^;
Roseguy
New to the forum

Postby MistressMaw » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:56 am

My partner and some close friends know.
I'm very hesitent on telling people as people who don't understand often assume the worst / cringiest.

Heck..close calls
From what I can remember most of my close calls were as a child.
Don't judge me but despite nobody tell me how things work I did get caught laying down playing with myself to the scene in ace venture when he got stuck in the rhinos animatronic and had to struggle and crawl out..6 year old me thought it was a real rhino.
13 year old me tricked my mum into letting me hire urosukidoji legend of the demon womb and my god..
I hired that so much and would pleasure myself to both the vore scenes esp the one where the demon guy fucks the hell out of of the beast girl them devours her.

Can't say I've been caught as an adult.
But did get a raised eyebrow when a friend was looking at recent photos taken and came across a drooly mawshot of Alastor ( hazbin hotel) that was...awkward.
I really need to get a laptop as I want to post more of my stories but the idea of partner or housemate walking by and reading it freaks the hell out of me.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby RavenousLizard » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:58 pm

Never was found out, but I had a close call:

In late August 2012 we were preparing to move to another house (so 10 years ago), and my mom and I went through my room looking at my bookshelf for things to decide which things to take were higher priority or something. (maybe?). Either way, we were looking through my bookshelf stuff. I had an orange binder filled with papers of various pencil drawings.
A lot of stuff was normal, but I had some vore and belly inflation involving anthro Pokemon in one part. (not NSFW) Mom saw and commented on some drawings, but thankfully I was able to get her to stop looking through the binder before she got to the vore stuff.
Afterwards I was kind of panicked and threw the whole binder away, so everything in there is lost. :<
"I swallow humans and Pokemon alike. Prey never escapes the pursuit of yours truly, the undisputed king of the forests - Sylvian the Grovyle."

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/voraciouslizard/ My vore art.
RavenousLizard
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:45 pm

Not sure if "discovered" is the right word but I told my wife about it and let her know how into it I am. Its not her thing but she understands I have my own tastes and she didn't feel freaked out or disgusted or made a big deal out of it or anything. Outside of a therapist at one point, I've never told anyone else about my vore fetish.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ManEater1777 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:09 pm

Yes, i show all my friends about it :3
ManEater1777
New to the forum

Postby AnotherKinkyWriter » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:24 pm

I always knew it made me feel funny, but I never found out that it was an actual fetish with a name until I was like 12. I had just gotten my first tablet, and after screwing around on Youtube off and on, I decided to look up something along the lines of 'stomach videos.' One thing led to another, found the word 'vore', and realized this 'odd' fascination of mine had a name, and I wasn't alone!

...I didn't know how to clear my history as a child, let's just put it that way. It led to a not so fun conversation with my mom, but she was pretty understanding about it honestly. My dad still teases me about it every now and then to this day, which... kinda weird, but it's all in good fun I suppose. So yeah, my parents know about it.

Almost told my best friend/crush at the time, because I thought she was into it, (we were really open with each other), but she just looked at me weird when I said "You know that vore thing you're into?" And said it was stuffing, not vore. I just cut conversation short, because I didn't want her to think I was super weird lol.
A writer with severe DDLC brainrot
AnotherKinkyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby skorm » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:36 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimoutsider » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:32 am

I had a monster eat a character in dnd and one player made a vore joke about it with a few laughing and ripping on it. That said the swallow was just an ability on the creatures stat block not me messing around. It did raise my interest if they were into it to but I am awkward and didn't feel like trying to make new friends if shit hit the fan. I made a mental vow to never use monsters with that or anything like it in dnd just to be safe.
I don't think anyone in my life is finding out my fetish unless I just straight up die and they clear my shit out. But I will be dead so whatever.
Grimoutsider
New to the forum

Postby Allex » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:33 pm

I restart my computer before and after every time I open something related to vore, I use TOR on all the websites that don't block it, A VPN and private mode firefox for the sites that do, keep all my files on an encrypted flash drive, have anonymous accounts for everything, and I found this thread because I was worried that using the same persona for vore and my normal life could potentially compromise me.

I guess I should be fine.
Allex
New to the forum

Postby thirdaltaccount » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:01 pm

I've told some friends. A total of about... five people know. All told of my own volition, of course. They're all pretty chill. I've had close calls in public and I have some pretty obvious tells, but I'm also a good liar and I've been able to get out of it when it comes up. Doubtful my parents would understand. I'm beyond the point of trying to safeguard everything, so I don't exactly put in the most effort towards covering it up anymore. Anyone who looked at my search history would have a field day.

Also, edit, very nice posts in this thread. Seems like a lot of us go through the same anxiety. I won't reiterate everything Razcor said, but I empathize with his recount greatly. Just remember, everyone: You're not alone. There are other vorearephiles out there (obviously, but the sentiment counts) and people will generally sympathize with you if they're at all worthy of being called a friend. Don't be afraid to talk about it - it helps.
Always either cold or tired. Unsure whether to blame the phenomenon on vorarephilia or not. Probably looking into it too much.
thirdaltaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyCalico » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:10 pm

At a slumber party when I was 15-16, two of my friends (one who I’ve known since elementary school) were talking about the RP that their OCs did together, and that the first one was her character shrinking and swallowing her friends character. I guess I must’ve shown too much enthusiasm when I asked to see it, cause she clocked me INSTANTLY!!!! Back then, we didn’t see vore as particularly sexual, so we felt fine talking about it the same way people talk about their favorite anime. We actually had a few conversations about vore and what kind of stuff we liked. She was into harder stuff while I’m into soft. We lost contact when I moved high schools. I think about what an insane coincidence it was that me, and a girl that I grew up with somehow were both into vore all these years, but we never knew until one of us showed a little enthusiasm. Thats the only time it happened though, I wonder what she’s up to now. If you’re reading this and it sounds familiar, and your old handle started with D and ended with 7, hit me up!
TinyCalico
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion