Never seen pred types

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Never seen pred types

Postby Skulker » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 pm

skorm wrote:A robot unbirthing or voreing it’s creators to to protect them from a coming nuclear apocalypse

There’s a guy over on FurAffinity who’s done something like that.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby skorm » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:29 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:52 am

Mecho wrote:Is there any type of pred (Let it be animals, monsters, characters) pretty much anything in your mind that you have never, or barely ever seen before? Why are this kind so rare? What are your thoughts on it?

Keep in mind, this is a thread about pred types that you have NEVER seen (Or maybe seen like 1-2 pics of at most) And not a thread about your preferences or what you wish to see more of. So, not a "I-have-only-seen-429-pics-of-this-pred-and-wish-to-see-more" kind of deal with other words :D

Go! :gulp:

One pred never seen in movies or anime: Horse. The only movie know as horse pred is: The Brothers Grimm Movie.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cardi » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:40 am

A never seen pred types? Well, there is probably an incredible amount of preds that I've never seen. I could name a few of the weirdest and most unusual pred ideas I can think of right now, but that's too subjective. Maybe the type of pred I think is the rarest is actually very popular, and I am convinced that it's much rarer than it is, because it's not a type of pred I'm interested in, so I've never looked for it, hence why I would think it's rare.

For this reason, I won't tell you about the rarest preds I can think of, but the preds/scenario that I have been looking for in the past years and have rarely seen:

1) The invisible Pred.
To be fair, there are a few drawings about this one, but I still think that it is a very rare type of pred.

2)The Pred doing sit-ups.
I have been looking for years for a good macro/micro, F/F vore where the pred squeezes the prey inside her stomach by doing sit-ups. I, unfortunately, only found one. This is less a pred and more of a scenario, but still.

That's it.

(I hope you will forgive me if my English isn't perfect since it's not my first language. I hope you understand <3. This is also the first time I write in a forum. hopefully, I didn't mess up anything)
Cardi
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:37 pm

Cardi wrote:A never seen pred types? Well, there is probably an incredible amount of preds that I've never seen. I could name a few of the weirdest and most unusual pred ideas I can think of right now, but that's too subjective. Maybe the type of pred I think is the rarest is actually very popular, and I am convinced that it's much rarer than it is, because it's not a type of pred I'm interested in, so I've never looked for it, hence why I would think it's rare.

For this reason, I won't tell you about the rarest preds I can think of, but the preds/scenario that I have been looking for in the past years and have rarely seen:

1) The invisible Pred.
To be fair, there are a few drawings about this one, but I still think that it is a very rare type of pred.

I have been looking for years for a good macro/micro, F/F vore where the pred squeezes the prey inside her stomach by doing sit-ups. I, unfortunately, only found one. This is less a pred and more of a scenario, but still.

That's it.

(I hope you will forgive me if my English isn't perfect since it's not my first language. I hope you understand <3. This is also the first time I write in a forum. hopefully, I didn't mess up anything)

You are perfectly fine. Also, both of these sound lovely for imagination purpose.
Eka
Administrator

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:58 pm

Cardi wrote:A never seen pred types? Well, there is probably an incredible amount of preds that I've never seen. I could name a few of the weirdest and most unusual pred ideas I can think of right now, but that's too subjective. Maybe the type of pred I think is the rarest is actually very popular, and I am convinced that it's much rarer than it is, because it's not a type of pred I'm interested in, so I've never looked for it, hence why I would think it's rare.

1) The invisible Pred.

That's it.

There's all kinds of scenarios that could be come up with. Some prove to be popular, others, not so much, but there's bound to be an audiance.

I mean, your second scenario - sit-ups specifically, I don't know, but I've seen stuff where the predator's doing exercises and such. I can even recommend at least one writer and their co-authors/artists, as they do deal in such scenarios, if you're okay with fatal stuff.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cardi » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:20 pm

alockwood1 wrote:
There's all kinds of scenarios that could be come up with. Some prove to be popular, others, not so much, but there's bound to be an audiance.

I mean, your second scenario - sit-ups specifically, I don't know, but I've seen stuff where the predator's doing exercises and such. I can even recommend at least one writer and their co-authors/artists, as they do deal in such scenarios, if you're okay with fatal stuff.

I'm perfectly fine with fatal stuff and I would love to see your recommendation. I know that there are scenarios where the pred is exercising, I like those as well, but there is something I find irresistible about a pred doing specifically sit-ups with a prey in their belly. Unfortunately for me, it's a very specific and, as I already stated, rare scenario. I guess I'll have to be the one exploring that side of the "vore spectrum", hahaha.

Also, i should have said it sooner, but my position refers to the visual side of vore art since is the one I like the most. For all I know there may be thousands of vore stories that meet my standards.
Cardi
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:24 pm

Cardi wrote:
alockwood1 wrote:

I'm perfectly fine with fatal stuff and I would love to see your recommendation. I know that there are scenarios where the pred is exercising, I like those as well, but there is something I find irresistible about a pred doing specifically sit-ups with a prey in their belly. Unfortunately for me, it's a very specific and, as I already stated, rare scenario. I guess I'll have to be the one exploring that side of the "vore spectrum", hahaha.

Also, i should have said it sooner, but my position refers to the visual side of vore art since is the one I like the most. For all I know there may be thousands of vore stories that meet my standards.

Well, I know that this person has stuff involving Squats and weightlifting type of stuff at any rate.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WingedDevourer » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:35 pm

1) The invisible Pred.

That's it.

An invisible pred is a fantastic idea, can't believe I've never thought of that. Thanks for the idea.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Postby ReigntheWeremunk » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:07 am

Small Animals Like Chipmunks would be nice to see. I've made some involving Chipmunks but i mean from someone who is actually good, or at least better then me at drawing, though i guess if you want a
odd pred or at least uncommon pred i guess you do it yourself
ReigntheWeremunk
New to the forum

Postby dekabreak » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:12 pm

Transgender predators, particularly female to male ones, i don't think i have seen that.

But also people who were born in the wrong gender and are really women, i have seen a lot of femboy/trap preds but that isn't the same as someone who would actually do hormone treatments, get chest implants if the desire is so big...and also eat people by the side.

Also, femboys and traps tend to be teen boys that again, are just boys that like to dress or look feminine, they aren't really trans predators, adult trans predators are just...i don't recall seeing them.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:54 pm

dekabreak wrote:Transgender predators, particularly female to male ones, i don't think i have seen that.

But also people who were born in the wrong gender and are really women, i have seen a lot of femboy/trap preds but that isn't the same as someone who would actually do hormone treatments, get chest implants if the desire is so big...and also eat people by the side.

Also, femboys and traps tend to be teen boys that again, are just boys that like to dress or look feminine, they aren't really trans predators, adult trans predators are just...i don't recall seeing them.

I got a few hermaphrodites in my interactives.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby giblieherps » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:43 am

https://youtu.be/V2x8ts5STzY

Zealand frank posted this, now I'm thinking of a large molusc that entraps people then face fuck them, or use any other holes. Let them go to spread their seed. I now have lots of story ideas.
giblieherps
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:16 pm

giblieherps wrote:https://youtu.be/V2x8ts5STzY

Zealand frank posted this, now I'm thinking of a large molusc that entraps people then face fuck them, or use any other holes. Let them go to spread their seed. I now have lots of story ideas.

Omg! Loves that this pops up here. I was looking at this the other day and was like "Whhaaaaaoooooooooo nature - really" :lol:
Mecho
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion