Never seen pred types

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Never seen pred types

Postby Omny87 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:21 am

When it comes to super-rare preds, I'd have to say cars and other vehicles. I've only seen like one or two stories of cars that look normal on the outside but when the hood is popped open it's a big organic mouth with tentacles that grabs and devours people. I've also seen a couple stories/pics of predatory furniture- a couple beds and couches, but once I read a story of a carnivorous floor lamp that swallowed a woman like a snake.

As far as preds I've never seen, I would be interested is seeing a pred rug/carpet actually. I've read one or two creepypastas a while back involving a carpet that killed and ate someone, but their description was more gory than vore-y; meant to be scary instead of sexy. If I were to craft a vore tale of a carnivorous carpet I'd describe it sort of like a magic quicksand-like thing, where someone steps on a shag rug and starts sinking down into it, the fibers forming tentacles that strip and grope them as they sink deeper and deeper.
Omny87
New to the forum

Postby Thirasin » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:57 pm

Mecho wrote:Is there any type of pred (Let it be animals, monsters, characters) pretty much anything in your mind that you have never, or barely ever seen before? Why are this kind so rare? What are your thoughts on it?

Keep in mind, this is a thread about pred types that you have NEVER seen (Or maybe seen like 1-2 pics of at most) And not a thread about your preferences or what you wish to see more of. So, not a "I-have-only-seen-429-pics-of-this-pred-and-wish-to-see-more" kind of deal with other words :D

Go! :gulp:

2 preds seems rare to find: killer whale and sperm whale. There are no legends made about them in books or media. Rare to see in movies, they are not so used. At least to see how the system works. Of course no one wants that, but those movies from Hollywood do not have imaginations for those preds.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:22 pm

Well, unless I'm wrong, there's not a lot of Herbivore Predators. You just don't see Bambi eating a Human Hunter, as it were.

Of course, there is some out there, but folks don't normally think about them.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pervside380 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:49 pm

Hey guys i found this interesting comic that isnt about vore but in the third and fourth page a cyclops girls falls on a group of people and absorbs them into her eye
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97330333
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:04 pm

I don't see that many humanoid Digimon preds such as Beelzemon, Ardhamon, Marsmon, Merukimon, Vulcanusmon, and Ravemon.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:22 am

Honestly, I didn't see a lot of parasite vore.

A 'prey' that tricks a pred into eating it or forces itself to get eaten just so it can pred on the eater from the inside, or transform part of their body/whole body into a new host.

I've made a few characters after noting this but still don't see it often.

One is a brain parasite, works into the body, then takes over brain, drives body until eaten again and repeat. The parasite is predatory even though it is the one being eaten.

Aggressive TF parasite/symbioses, gets itself unbirthed, eaten, cved, then takes over body parts. Can be symbiotic or parasitic.

Tape worm - gets inside host feeds off them or other things they eat.

---

so far not really gotten any rp on any of these chars, but I saw something that didn't exist or was limited and made it.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Redicicle » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:56 am

Very rarely seen:
1. Azhdarchid pterosaurs: It's the size of a giraffe and this is its actual ecology. A flock of them lands and eats anything between mouse and human sized whole before taking off again. If these were around today, I'm guessing this would be something that would happen to people and pets in real life. It's shocking to me there are not thousands of stories and images of these giraffe sized stork analogues.

2. Domestic cat micro/macro. Can you imagine if your cat brought home or ate more than just small animals? What if you came home to your cat stuck in a tree with the neighbor or a firefighter in their belly?

3. Elemental slimes. I'm taking something that operates on completely different principles from the normal corrosive translucent slimes. Maybe it burns things. Maybe it freezes them. Maybe it pulls then into a cosmic void. Creative versions of graphic digestion encouraged.

4. Trees. I don't mean like a tree that has specialized pitchers and traps. I mean just a tree with a hole somewhere that someone falls in and gets eaten by the root system or the inside of the tree. Or maybe they just lean against it for a nap and bark grows over them to conceal a very long slow digestion.

5. Weapons. Couldn't an enchanted staff, sword, or arrow eat someone? Or what about a shield that consumes weapons, and if they don't let go, people, who hit it? Even a gun or musket could be made to have a long grapple-like tongue or vacuum people in from range.

6. Fossil animals. I don't mean living versions of extinct animals. I mean literally fossilized skeletons at a museum or dig site powered by magic swallowing and digesting people in plain view of outside observer's as they hover where the creature's stomach would be. Maybe each person eaten brings the creature closer to being fully alive.

7. Excavators, it's got a giant maw and hydraulic tubing. I'm sure we can think of some way this can work.

8. Dressers, folding beds, or other furniture that can open up. Imagine you open your dresser but instead of folded shirts, a huge flat tongue unfolds around you? Or imagine you have a folding bed that just closes on you and nobody knows why you are gone and the mattress got plushier the next morning?

9. Anything that hangs from the cieling. I could see the attic of a house making people disappear after the cieling fan folds its blades down and pulls the prey up through it.

10. astronaut/cosmonaut suits and atmospheric diving suits: the visor slides up to reveal rings of sharp teeth in a gaping fleshy maw

11. Elemental shadow or light. An unluminable darkness envelops the prey as they begin to become one with it and dissolve. Technically I guess Doctor Who had the Vashta Narada but it's not exactly vore media.

12. Headcrab. ok admitedly I haven't looked very hard.

13. Vore involving a portal gun. One portal down the throat, another under your target, and... you get the idea. Maybe you could move the portals around so you have, e.g. the prey in multiple parts of your body at once, or so you can use it as a window into the stomach.

14. Falling through a mirror but not where you expected. Wouldn't it be funny if you fell through a mirror and your own reflection ate you? Or maybe you grabbed your reflection, dragged it out and swallowed it, but you no longer have a reflection as a result.

15. Eaten by a dream. You just go about your business but every so often you doze off and find yourself more and more digested in your dream. In the real world, you notice side effects of being digested in the dream. And eventually, you can't stay awake and become trapped in your dream as your real body loses form. Of course, your dream body is long gone by that point so you're just dreaming about being nutrients for your own dream.

16. Elephant seal. I've just never seen it. Leopard seal is also very rare, as is Penguin. Most Penguin vore with human prey I've seen was done by me.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:15 pm

pervside380 wrote:What about the essence of a human shadow doing vore?

Your comment inspired to this pic (Male demon shadow eating a lady) Thank you for the inspo :)

https://aryion.com/g4/view/810513
Mecho
---

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:27 am

A Turtle - let's face it, with the way a turtle is, no one would suspect them of being a Predator.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilMissHorse » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:56 pm

Stuff I rarely see and would love to see more of is stuff with cryptids as preds. Be them the Wendigo or Mothman. Or just other cool faceless horrors that go bump in the night and make people disappear without a trace.
LilMissHorse
New to the forum

Postby ReptileKing23 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:21 pm

LilMissHorse wrote:Stuff I rarely see and would love to see more of is stuff with cryptids as preds. Be them the Wendigo or Mothman. Or just other cool faceless horrors that go bump in the night and make people disappear without a trace.

interesting Nessie or Champie would make good semi-aquatic preds~
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:32 pm

Here's a spooky one for D&D/ Pathfinder/ Fantasy or Sci-Fi TTRPG fans.

Imagine that you're the Heavy Armor wearer of the party. Your armor is good, but you want better. While exploring a dungeon, you come across a suit of really cool armor, and you decide to take off your old armor, and put the new one on.

Thing is, the moment you put the helmet on, or the last part at any rate, the armor - really a mimic in the form of said armor, or enchanted armor with abilities similar to a mimic - engulfs you, absorbing everything about you - memories, languages, mannerisms, and so on. It then pretends to be you, to "betray" the party at the last moment, to kill them for its master.

That is the role of the Armor Monster in "Armor: A Progression Fantasy Epic" by C.B. Titus and Seersucker, wherein the titular Armor does this - devouring those that wear it, absorbing their memories, and then killing the rest of the party. This time, after absorbing the latest would-be wearer, it actually makes the choice to betray its Master, and be an Adventurer with the party. Of course, it must obviously not do anything that would make the rest become suspicious, especially since it's not like it can just take its helmet off. It also seems to have grown something akin to a conscience, as it cheers up the father of one of its past victims, returning an item that had belonged to them.

Personally, I hope to buy it soon. Looks cool.

I mean, in the little snippet on Amazon, you got 1 adventurer absorbed, mentions of several others prior, a dead goblin's head being absorbed by the helmet, and several goblin hands being absorbed by a gauntlet.

Like I said - spooky.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starbug » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:10 am

Redicicle wrote:7. Excavators, it's got a giant maw and hydraulic tubing. I'm sure we can think of some way this can work.

Robots & machines in general I think have a lot of potential. Something I'd like to see a bit more of- and that I've kind of been doing with one of my VOREstation characters- is robot preds whose mechanical nature is emphasised, passing their prey through pneumatic tubes and conveyor belts to where they'll be 'processed'. It makes for a neat spin on the 'uncaring pred' dynamic- there's a quote by someone discussing a hypothetical godlike AI that goes: 'The AI doesn't hate you. You are made up of atoms which it can use for something else'.
Starbug
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Starbug wrote:
Redicicle wrote:7. Excavators, it's got a giant maw and hydraulic tubing. I'm sure we can think of some way this can work.

Robots & machines in general I think have a lot of potential. Something I'd like to see a bit more of- and that I've kind of been doing with one of my VOREstation characters- is robot preds whose mechanical nature is emphasised, passing their prey through pneumatic tubes and conveyor belts to where they'll be 'processed'. It makes for a neat spin on the 'uncaring pred' dynamic- there's a quote by someone discussing a hypothetical godlike AI that goes: 'The AI doesn't hate you. You are made up of atoms which it can use for something else'.

Machines and robots seem to be rather common in the Furry community as far as I can tell. But not as much on the more human looking oriented vore side.
Or, even less common, machines with no human traits that aren't cars or planes.

However, they do exist. Thank god for that :D
Mecho
---

Postby ManEater1777 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:40 pm

Anime girls :3
ManEater1777
New to the forum

Postby Lonnie » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:55 am

ManEater1777 wrote:Anime girls :3

This is meant as a joke, right?
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:03 am

ManEater1777 wrote:Anime girls :3

IKR?
Snakes and dragons are also very rare. Same with fem preds in general.
Mecho
---

Postby Mokii » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:11 am

Not enough bugs! As a fan of Hardvore I really enjoy creepy crawlies with their nibbly little mouths
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Just bought "Armor" by C.B. Titus - animated suit of fullplate armor that consumes would-be wearers like an ameba by absorbing them, gaining memories, knowledge, skills, and all that. Meant to be a trap in an evil wizard's dungeon, after victim number 4, it gains something of a conscience, and it seems that, by absorbing the essences of those that were mostly good, it itself become mostly good, kills evil master, and joins the party, replacing their fighter person.

Now, the party does figure out about the replacement, but since the armor's intentions are indeed good, they don't hold the death of the prior fighter against it, as it was doing what the wizard had made it do at the time.

Leads to an interesting situation when the armor meets up with family members of its prior victims though.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:42 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion