The First Vore Animation You Ever Saw

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The First Vore Animation You Ever Saw

Postby JiroNakamura » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:34 am

i guess if you wanna be technical the very first was a flipbook animation i made myself which probably should have a been an early warning sign now that i think about it.
the first material actually made as vore material was a cg one with a dolphin getting swallowed and i think the artist is on this site somewhere.
JiroNakamura
New to the forum

Postby BloodRainbow » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:36 am

Amaco wrote:I used to have the actual game links once upon a time; I doubt the game would still work today, since flash was discontinued.

If one has the SWF file, one can use the standalone Flash player to play them, theoretically (some games are non-functional because of external things).

Add.:
I dunno how recent this animation is, but I came across one where Lulu and some other femme are engaged in a GTS situation. It's actually really good. It's not the first I ever seen but it's definitely one of few higher-quality animations I've come across.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightDragon » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:29 am

The first vore animation (by opposition to normal cartoons and movies just showing people getting eaten) was this one :
LightDragon
Participator

Postby TMVore » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:35 am

I remember it starting with an animation of disney;

Remember that part where goofy is in the jungles and is cornered by a lion, stripping the sole of his shoe~

Not technically vore, as he got away, but my childhood was filled with vore, sylvester and tweety? Tom and Jerry?

It was always a fasination, never expected it to been a kink.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:36 pm

Cell absorbing 18. That was the first time I definitely got aroused. Years later I looked up that scene on youtube, one of the comments said it was vore. I didn't recognize the word, so I looked it up, and the rest is history.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amaco » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:54 pm

theonlymatt wrote:Cell absorbing 18. That was the first time I definitely got aroused. Years later I looked up that scene on youtube, one of the comments said it was vore. I didn't recognize the word, so I looked it up, and the rest is history.

Exact same reaction to that scene. Though I had no idea what the feeling meant at the time.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:06 pm

An old animation of a woman swallowing a man headfirst being lowered down by a rope… then the rope breaks and *gulp*. She looked so satisfied rubbing that bulge, it’s probably why I’m a prey guy. There’s also that Jessica Rabbit one where she eats a guy and thanks him as she digests him.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mokii » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:03 am

Some ancient website that I can't even remember the name of had a bunch of early 3d model stuff that I remember not being half bad. It probably looks terrible and I'm remembering it through rose colored glasses, but it was the first vore animation I ever saw. I remember two specifically, one had a dragon looking thing eat two girls whole. Another featured a pod plant that sorta was see through that pulled a girl up into its pod, then held her for a few seconds before rapidly digesting her. There were a ton of others on the site that I can't remember now. I've never seen the animations anywhere so I assume they were lost with the site.
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion