What's the Attraction? (Non-Fatal)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What's the Attraction? (Non-Fatal)

Postby BoscerFine » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:32 am

Whether it's endosoma, reformation, tail storage, throat storage, storage stomachs, what have you; what do you find attractive about non-fatal vore?
BoscerFine
New to the forum

Re: What's the Attraction? (Non-Fatal)

Postby Matteo42 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:10 pm

That's a very broad question. Might as well ask "Why do you have preferences about things?"

I like endo because it's a way for me to write stories about romance (or other weird shit) without directly going on about sex. You can get very close to the other, form bonds out of trust between characters, and it's a very... well yeah, romantic, idea.

That's just some things I have floating in my head, but really not *the* reason at all. I believe there's no human way of putting real feelings and thoughts into text, so there's never going to be anybody who can really describe why we like this over that.
I'll turn the question around as an example. Why do you like fatal vore? You enjoy it because it's vore, probably, not because you want to die. Then why?
My personal answer to that would be the terror. Horror is being scared in a shock, or by reaction to something. Terror is a passive fear you live with. When swimming in the ocean, you're in terror at what might come up, but once the shark appears, you're horrified.
And that's also why I like fatal vore. Not because it's an attractive act, but because I relish the raw feelings of suspense and anguish as the prey is breathing the corroded air of a stomach, and- oh right, the question.

So yeah, I like cuddling with preds.
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby hopebob865 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:57 pm

I like the entrapment aspect. Selfishly tucking me away while the pred gets to do whatever they want on the outside. I'm sure there's overlaps in the teasing/humiliation of it all, but being kept in there if they're getting off drives me crazy.
hopebob865
New to the forum

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:33 pm

hopebob865 wrote:I like the entrapment aspect. Selfishly tucking me away while the pred gets to do whatever they want on the outside. I'm sure there's overlaps in the teasing/humiliation of it all, but being kept in there if they're getting off drives me crazy.

This is pretty much what I enjoy about it! The imprisonment and being trapped inside of them for their own nefarious/benign purposes and bonus points if it is nasty and fowl inside of them. Gentle/romantic endo does not do much for me in comparison, but can be okay every now and then. I am always looking for more endo predators if anyone is seeking prey!
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:43 pm

a lot of times, its the intimacy, and being really close to a guy i love or a character i find attractive. Sometimes its the cartoonish aspects of it~
its way more easy to picture a cute and toonish scenario where the prey doesnt die, and instead gets to chill in tummy ^^
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby NAACCOUNT101 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:46 pm

kinda like softcore facesitting and bdsm, being at the mercy of someone.
NAACCOUNT101
New to the forum

Postby Verilo » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:48 pm

You can still have fun with them afterward.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Endosoma: I can have my character trap them inside of a fleshy prison with tentacles to violate them within it for all eternity, never to escape (or some similar bad end)
Reformation: I can have my character murder them a second time within the story and play out progressive torture through repeated death, allowing for conditioning and mind-breaking.

What other people think of usually when they think of storage stomachs: Very little attracts me to the concept.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cheesecake97 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 pm

i don't like the whole idea of being mean to my prey.
i see it as something sensual and romantic.
for me there has to be consent and non-fatal.
Cheesecake97
New to the forum

Postby BloodRainbow » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:46 pm

Reformation shouldn't really be considered 'non-fatal' exclusively.

I in fact often use reformation in a way that provides consequences that teeter on the verge of fatal anyway.

Depends on the method of reformation.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deegonus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:18 pm

I guess it's the dominance, the idea of having someone completely enveloped inside you is pretty great in general, yet non-fatal gives us an outlet to see it as a safe activity that could be repeated.
Deegonus
New to the forum

Postby Lavendercake877 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:00 pm

Cheesecake97, I like you!

yeah i feel the same way. As an observer?feeder ,unless the prey had it coming, like they re total douches and bitches. i don't find preds attractive at all if they are mean to prey. especially willing. They don't have to feed preds. Preds should show respect to their prey since they are giving themselves over to be eaten.

I am for team Reformation all the way^^ you still get full but the prey comes back :D
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:00 pm

Lavendercake877 wrote:Cheesecake97, I like you!

yeah i feel the same way. As an observer?feeder ,unless the prey had it coming, like they re total douches and bitches. i don't find preds attractive at all if they are mean to prey. especially willing. They don't have to feed preds. Preds should show respect to their prey since they are giving themselves over to be eaten.

I am for team Reformation all the way^^ you still get full but the prey comes back :D

My thoughts exactly! ^^ Glad theres other people here who think like I do
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ixtili » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:27 am

I'm typically into fatal but I'd say the idea of being concealed from the outside world by someone you trust is pretty intimate. Espeacially if you have issues with overstimulation or being seen by strangers. Reformation is sort of a have your cake and eat it too situation and I rather like that.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ReptileKing23 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:07 am

For me? It's the ultimate level of intimacy, even beyond passionate sex. It forms an unbreakable bond between Dom/sub lovers. The Dom/Pred is claiming their mate in such an erotic, apposite manner. They get the satisfaction of true exclusivity with their lover, and keeping them safe. The Prey/Sub gets be fully immersed within their beloved, getting as close to them a physically possible. Also it's hot 8)
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:57 pm

Tbh...I didn't knew after belly-time thoughts was an idea until I joined the vore community.

I just really don't care about the after math that much really :D ambiguous ending being my absolute all time fave.
For me, vore is about the pre-vore talk and time with the pred/preds, mouth, mouthplay, swallowing, and the throat and then ofc - belly. What happens next is just not that important :)
Mecho
---

Postby Tekknö » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:28 pm

Being nice and snug in some cute pred's belly. It's almost like a warm bath and endless cuddles at the same time :3
Tekknö
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:17 pm

The attraction is"
You can do it again.
And again.
and...
Siuddithsi
---

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:43 pm

To borrow from someone else - the idea that one could do it again and again is what I like. Like a big sloppy hug/kiss, as it were.

While I don't have much of an issue with Fatal Vore, with a good reason behind it - I'm not a big fan of dying just to have one instance of pleasure - how are you supposed to enjoy it with them again? You can't! Either you, or they, are dead.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:02 pm

Basically what everyone already said here.
The fact that while its pure fantasy, you can do it as much as you want without consequences.

I always like the idea of my favorite predator taking me on an adventure somewhere while being trapped in their mouth, or in their belly. The other reason being that maybe my favorite predator just loves me that much as to keep me inside themselves. Since there wouldn't be any consequence (again, pure fantasy), I wouldn't mind this at all. :gulp:

If you get a sleeping bag, or a giant plush being able to devour you, in the shape of a shark, whale/orca, or whatever type of predator you like, you would pretty much feel how comfortable it would be like being held as such.

I imagine it's a bit about dominance of the predator overtaking you. Though it's also that I enjoy being within the predator as we travel in the same direction together. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion