Willing or Unwilling? For that is the question.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Willing or Unwilling Prey?

Willing
35%
Unwilling
31%
Both
35%

Total votes : 133

Re: Willing or Unwilling? For that is the question.

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:11 am

Unwilling, but I make it work by making myself the prey in the scenario. It takes my discomfort off of the notion that her meal is fighting back if I can say, "yeah, that's me, so I can consent, but the character I'm playing would really rather not get eaten."
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby janejobs » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:19 am

Unwilling. The entire appeal of vore to me is that it's about survival. The pred must eat to survive and the prey must avoid being eaten to survive.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:26 am

This is a tough one. I'm generally more into unwilling, but recently I've been trying to write a willing (fatal) prey story and I'm struggling to find a motivation for the preys. This isn't a world where vore is commonplace, and it seems like human life is generally valued, so it's difficult to rationalize these people voluntarily being digested by another person.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:56 pm

internetperson12345 wrote:This is a tough one. I'm generally more into unwilling, but recently I've been trying to write a willing (fatal) prey story and I'm struggling to find a motivation for the preys. This isn't a world where vore is commonplace, and it seems like human life is generally valued, so it's difficult to rationalize these people voluntarily being digested by another person.

Well, if you're up for a non-fatal thing, you could try doing it.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EquusMinor » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:44 am

Willing. As willing prey the attraction is on a visceral level and intense like a moth to a flame. You don’t want to die but it’s hard to resist.
EquusMinor
Been posting for a bit

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:26 am

Willing all the way. I don’t like the thought of people getting hurt for the pleasure of another- at least without their consent.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mokii » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:31 pm

Unwilling usually, though I've done a lot of scenarios where the prey becomes dubcon using venom to alter their mental state or override them with sensations that cloud their ability to resist. Willing without coercion takes all the fun out of it for me! I enjoy my prey kicking and screaming and terrified, though with the dubcon one they are much more subdued due to the venom or what not at use.
Mokii
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thirasin » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:03 pm

Amaco wrote:I saw the "What's the attraction" posts for fatal and non-fatal. So how about something similar for willing or unwilling. Do you prefer one or the other? Or do you like both? What do you find attractive about it?

For me, whether I'm pred or prey. I prefer unwilling and struggling prey. Which is ironic, given my very empathetic and gentle personality.

Not that I don't mind willing in certain circumstances. The prey not wanting to be the pred's food just makes more sense to me. Also that moment of triumph/surrender when the pred finally works the squirming prey down their gullet and the prey realizes they are nothing but a snack or play thing really makes the fantasy for me. Because vore for me is about the struggle. Both internal and external.

Though I am starting to see the appeal in willing. Which is very new for me.

What pred type does come in your mind?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby nomnomvore » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:20 am

I see willing as almost the ultimate surrender and submissive move, the point where no earthly worries matter anymore and a purpose can be fulfilled
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby bongobongo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:04 pm

Willing. Something about prey, whether male or female, knowing they’re going to be turned into nutrients and fat, and still being so horny they just can’t control themselves… gets me going. I’m a prey kinda guy, most of my vore fantasies involve me being in the stomach. And while I totally like reformation, willing fatal vore is hot as hell. I know I’m gonna die. I’m gonna digest and get shat out and turned to some jiggle on her boobs, ass, and belly. Game over, I’m on a pair of tits now. It’s an unbelievably hot fantasy, throwing it all away in the heat of passion for a sexy pred. Art where the prey is masturbating while sitting in a pool of gastric acid is the best, there should be more of that. Then again I also imagine digestion to be more of a numbing sensation rather than something extremely painful, at least in my fantasies, my imaginary version of it is pretty sensual, like a full body massage.

Probably sounds like I’m a very submissive person IRL but actually I’m not. I’m definitely a gentle person but not the kinda guy to let someone walk all over me. I guess it’s not the submission that’s hot to me, it’s the pure passion. You’ll die in that stomach, but that moment of pleasure makes it worth it. You’ll be padding on her ass, but it’s a nice ass.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby noego » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:54 pm

For me unwilling for the most part. It's a personal thing. I associate vore to some bad stuff that happened to me during childhood, and imagining it like a willing a happy experience is weirdly offputting? IDK, to put it another way. To me vore is a big lady eating a thrashing guy she seduced. But the guy has a hard-on.
noego
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion