Belly worship?navel licking? (male pred only please!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Belly worship?navel licking? (male pred only please!

Postby Lavendercake877 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:42 pm

I know its a rare thing but how do you preds feel having your full tums massaged,played with and pretty much teasing your partners/Friends with a gut full of prey? how would you feel about having your navel licked to?

also how can an observers like me help make you feel super good from your tummies?
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Re: Belly worship?navel licking? (male pred only please!

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:14 am

Its pretty cool, best when the prey is in on it and can play back with the both of us heh. Maybe even teasing the third parter to join ^^
Navel getting licked sounds both kinda cool and uncomfy as fuck lol
And idk, prob just the things previously mentioned?
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:16 pm

Belly teasing is great stuff, I never thought about navel licking but I could see how it might add to the experience~
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PsychicClown » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:08 am

As a male-only pred this sounds quite pleasurable in having a prey packed away while someone massages that big digesting wiggly pile of food. I have not rp'd this situation though as most people I have role-played with only play one character and have never done a vore rp with two people in a chat. I have previously done rp in groups where everyone rotates though but not vore based rp. I have never thought about having my characters bellies licked, might be interesting but what kinda belly would my partner prefer a smooth shaved or a hairy tum that's all floofy
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:02 am

Love it really! Especially a full pred getting his belly rubbed. Bonus point if the prey is having a leash on and the pred insist on forcing them closer to their belly :gulp:
Mecho
---

Postby Merodi » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:23 am

Ohh, I'm a big fan. Not so much the navel licking, but belly rubs after a pred eats his prey is amazing, especially if he feels a bit uncomfortable cause he's so full!
Merodi
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion