Fans of more cuddly vore scenarios?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fans of more cuddly vore scenarios?

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:46 am

Title! Recently my extreme kink interest has plummeted, and some of my friends have got me into vore scenarios where the sexual appeal of it is pretty much thrown away in favor of intimate happy stuff.
So I’m curious to see how many people here also enjoy that!

P.S don’t respond just to say you aren’t into this or call it boring ^^
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fans of more cuddly vore scenarios?

Postby cle0na » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:41 am

I'm fan of vacuum-suction type vore where a predator girl gains power to just suck up everything into her mouth and it makes her happy. So easy, so convenient ^^ no need of chewing or even catching any prey - just pucker lips and suck ) No bulge, no wasting time on digestion - all victims just vanish, absorbed instantly ^_^ I have a stories with this type of vore in my favorites
cle0na
New to the forum

Postby hetcomc » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:57 am

I love cuddles in vore scenarios. Two of my favorites scenarios are:

A) The prey is eaten for safekeeping by someone they love and trust. They're tucked safely away in a warm, soft place where the pred can cuddle them and hold them close, and they’re let out later unharmed. Slimy maybe, but unharmed. After the prey is cleaned up from being let out, out-of-belly cuddles can take place. A scenario such as the prey has a miserable day, and when they come home, their pred partner keeps them in their belly while telling them how much they love them.

B) The pred's partner is an observer who cuddles and snuggles them after they've eaten. The partner will provide belly rubs, words of encouragement, whatever the pred desires to make sure they’re comfortable. A scenario such the couple sleeping in a reclining cuddle position, the pred tired from a big meal, their partner embracing them from behind. Or after a long and uncomfortable indigestion, they find relief with their partner's help providing belly rubs or digestive aids.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:00 am

cle0na wrote:I'm fan of vacuum-suction type vore where a predator girl gains power to just suck up everything into her mouth and it makes her happy. So easy, so convenient ^^ no need of chewing or even catching any prey - just pucker lips and suck ) No bulge, no wasting time on digestion - all victims just vanish, absorbed instantly ^_^ I have a stories with this type of vore in my favorites

Cool but that’s literally the opposite of what this post is about lmao
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:03 am

hetcomc wrote:I love cuddles in vore scenarios. Two of my favorites scenarios are:

A) The prey is eaten for safekeeping by someone they love and trust. They're tucked safely away in a warm, soft place where the pred can cuddle them and hold them close, and they’re let out later unharmed. Slimy maybe, but unharmed. After the prey is cleaned up from being let out, out-of-belly cuddles can take place. A scenario such as the prey has a miserable day, and when they come home, their pred partner keeps them in their belly while telling them how much they love them.

B) The pred's partner is an observer who cuddles and snuggles them after they've eaten. The partner will provide belly rubs, words of encouragement, whatever the pred desires to make sure they’re comfortable. A scenario such the couple sleeping in a reclining cuddle position, the pred tired from a big meal, their partner embracing them from behind. Or after a long and uncomfortable indigestion, they find relief with their partner's help providing belly rubs or digestive aids.

Fuck yeah! This is stuff I love too, especially the first.
I often think of the first with the pred helping their prey to be warm as well, in horrible colds, or if they’re aquatic the pred basically acting as a submarine, i bet there’d be cool noises being inside a stomach under-water >w<

And for the second i like that a ton when the prey’s in on it too and maybe they can cuddle through the preds’ gut, or maybe in it-
Also just uh, having someone inside their gut just to hang out and stuff is a funny idea im liking more and more
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:48 am

I gotta say it is nice to have a break from the stereotypical psychopathic preds. I indulge in your sorts of preferences every now and then.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:33 am

It is good.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:03 pm

I tend to like something in between (?) the most of all, but deffo prefer oddly wholesome and sweet scenario over cruelsadist preds and whatnot by far. Maybe I just wanna chill in a good guy’s belly for a bit before peacefully melting, so sue me!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby hetcomc » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm

The prey being transported underwater is a cool idea. Underwater sounds (or views if the pred has a see-through belly) could be cool or soothing. Another aspect could be a comfy belly to sleep in, the pred's soft gurgles and stomach muscles rocking the prey to sleep.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:41 pm

Miridium wrote:I gotta say it is nice to have a break from the stereotypical psychopathic preds. I indulge in your sorts of preferences every now and then.

Yeah hah, those tropes are hella not my thing xx
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:43 pm

hetcomc wrote:The prey being transported underwater is a cool idea. Underwater sounds (or views if the pred has a see-through belly) could be cool or soothing. Another aspect could be a comfy belly to sleep in, the pred's soft gurgles and stomach muscles rocking the prey to sleep.

I always imagined the insides of a stomach to squeeze, not to the point of pain, but perhaps making it a struggle to move.
Sounds fairly fun imo :D
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:16 pm

Squeezy but not painful insides are the absolute best, full agree there!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Lonnie wrote:I tend to like something in between (?) the most of all, but deffo prefer oddly wholesome and sweet scenario over cruelsadist preds and whatnot by far. Maybe I just wanna chill in a good guy’s belly for a bit before peacefully melting, so sue me!

Me completely hah
Are male preds your fav? They’re mine ^^

Also about your other comment, fuck yeah!
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:50 pm

Almost all of my favorite aquatic preds mostly do cuddle vore, or that I prefer to be taken inside them for protection, or just to be brought to a new place, like a little warm submarine. :)

Probably my most favorite type of vore scenario too, where the prey is unharmed, just taken inside the predator! :)

This is why I LOVE the scene from the original Mario Party 1 where the giant fish Bubba takes Toad to another island in one of the Yoshi Tropical Island board maps. I always find that kind of scenario VERY friendly, VERY cuddly! :gulp:
Kind of annoying that it got replaced by Cheep Chomp in the Switch remastered version, and the scene is so much faster. Though Bubba is a way more cuter/cuddlier predator than Cheep Chomp IMO. :)
Last edited by N-Mario on Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:01 pm

N-Mario wrote:Almost all of my favorite aquatic preds mostly do cuddle vore, or that I prefer to be taken inside them for protection, or just to be brought to a new place, like a little warm submarine. :)

Probably my most favorite type of vore scenario too, where the prey is unharmed, just taken inside the predator! :)

Ooo, lovely! What kind of creatures are your aquatic preds? C:
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:11 pm

I edited my post above. :)

I also have done a sprite comic of my favorite robot dolphin (current avatar/signature) swallowing me, and taking me for a ride inside itself. :gulp:

My other favorites being the other giant fish with the sunglasses, Bubba from SM64, but it's not as cuddly as the Mario Party's Bubba.

I also don't mind the Jonah stories where he gets thrown off into the water, then trapped for 3 days/nights inside the whale. Those seem like it could be a good cuddle scenario :)
Last edited by N-Mario on Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:12 pm

N-Mario wrote:I edited my post above. :)

I also have done a sprite comic of my favorite robot dolphin (current avatar/signature) swallowing me, and taking me for a ride inside itself. :gulp:

My other favorites being the other giant fish with the sunglasses, Bubba from SM64, but it's not as cuddly as the Mario Party's Bubba.

I also don't mind the Jonah stories where he gets thrown off into the water, then trapped for 3 days inside the whale. Those seem like it could be a good cuddle scenario :)

Ahh, all nice stuff! Tho i’m not familiar with any of those, they sound cool ^^
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby 157and493 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:39 am

Interestingly, “intimate happy stuff” can be very sexual to me. A pred acting all dominating and seductive is nice and all, but sometimes a pred that actually acts compassionate and caring is far more sexy.
157and493
Participator

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:42 am

157and493 wrote:Interestingly, “intimate happy stuff” can be very sexual to me. A pred acting all dominating and seductive is nice and all, but sometimes a pred that actually acts compassionate and caring is far more sexy.

Same here
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby stankoman223 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 pm

Absolutely love this stuff, and it's probably my favourite. Don't get me wrong, I like the meaner stuff once in a while, but when a caring pred just wants to make a prey warm, comfy, and happy in the most intimate way possible? THAT'S perfection in my books.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion