What Would You Do In A Male Pred Dominated World?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Would You Do In A Male Pred Dominated World?

Postby Lonnie » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm

Sorry to be a bit off topic, but the thread has somewhat inspired me- How would you guys enjoy an M/f role reversal-esque drawing that involves something like: A very typically designed character for a female predator, going on a rant we know all too well about how women are so much better suited for vore and are clearly superior preds, etc- before the guy she’s ranting to (I have several masculine characters that would work very well) just unceremoniously swallows her to get her to shut up?

Come to think of it, this could also work with an M/m version but instead of the female predator it’s the stereotype of a “straightmaleprey” character. Hopefully you know what I’m getting at.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Lonnie wrote:Sorry to be a bit off topic, but the thread has somewhat inspired me- How would you guys enjoy an M/f role reversal-esque drawing that involves something like: A very typically designed character for a female predator, going on a rant we know all too well about how women are so much better suited for vore and are clearly superior preds, etc- before the guy she’s ranting to (I have several masculine characters that would work very well) just unceremoniously swallows her to get her to shut up?

Come to think of it, this could also work with an M/m version but instead of the female predator it’s the stereotype of a “straightmaleprey” character. Hopefully you know what I’m getting at.

I would love to see something like that. The M/F version I mean. a lot of female preds I've seen here and their have designs that would make me love seeing them as the prey instead of the predator.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:11 pm

PinkJazz wrote:Now, in other news, where would you guys meet your dream boys? Assuming I managed to survive high school I'd probably spend a lot of time at coffee shops sitting in the corner and spying on dorky guys, sipping my drink slowly and looking mysterious...

Oh no way I make it through high school. I’d totally be a bully, picking on guys who I think I’m stronger than and who haven’t eaten anyone yet. Until one day either I push them too far or an accident winds up with me getting demolished by their guts.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby JettCabino » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:16 am

Oddly enough, since I am a male prey, I suspect I would be cast out or eaten off the bat and not live very long at all.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:30 pm

JettCabino wrote:Oddly enough, since I am a male prey, I suspect I would be cast out or eaten off the bat and not live very long at all.

As a male pred that likes female prey, My pred persona would be fine with you not being competition for the food, and just leave you alone. I only like vore with female prey, but other people like what they like. A random male prey over there doesn't ruin the fantasy for me.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:02 pm

Hopefully in this world, I'd be a femboy with a nice, bubbly, and rather enormous bum. Traps would be dangerous in a male pred world, being easily mistaken for a harmless, defenseless little rose to be snatched up and used as meat. Of course, the sod always finds out too late that the rose is in fact a Venus flytrap, and he's the fly! Gulp! A big butt just helps with the sex and appeal and charisma. And most likely, I'm gonna have some pretty massive restroom breaks as a pred, might as well have a butt to match.

Some might say having a big butt would make my being a pred more obvious, but this is a male pred world, so as long as I stay girly it's unlikely I'm giving out any clues people would be liable to pick up. If anything, people would just think I'm an obvious target, which is what I want. I would feign all the signs of a clueless meaty prey girl until I can unleash the hungry trap!

Also, posing convincingly as a woman would allow me to infiltrate spaces where women think they're safe, and give the girl a false sense of security around me. That is, until I put her in my oven, hehehe~
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shlurpay64 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:39 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Hopefully in this world, I'd be a femboy with a nice, bubbly, and rather enormous bum. Traps would be dangerous in a male pred world, being easily mistaken for a harmless, defenseless little rose to be snatched up and used as meat. Of course, the sod always finds out too late that the rose is in fact a Venus flytrap, and he's the fly! Gulp! A big butt just helps with the sex and appeal and charisma. And most likely, I'm gonna have some pretty massive restroom breaks as a pred, might as well have a butt to match.

Some might say having a big butt would make my being a pred more obvious, but this is a male pred world, so as long as I stay girly it's unlikely I'm giving out any clues people would be liable to pick up. If anything, people would just think I'm an obvious target, which is what I want. I would feign all the signs of a clueless meaty prey girl until I can unleash the hungry trap!

Also, posing convincingly as a woman would allow me to infiltrate spaces where women think they're safe, and give the girl a false sense of security around me. That is, until I put her in my oven, hehehe~

H-hey! Looking for nice, bubbly, enormous bums is how I hunt! Hopefully you'll stay full with women!
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:11 am

I agree, having a bubble butt is definitely an asset. Honestly, I wonder how much things like AV or CV would be common?
Houyo
???

Postby Lonnie » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:35 am

I mean, I'm for sure not opposed to getting more closely acquainted with a guy's butt...
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:11 am

I mean I generally prefer romantic vore but I'm not certain that would be possible in a society where grab and gulp is so prevalent. I generally also prefer to write OCs rather than insert myself into the vore. But the question presumes the m!pred loving lady in question is present. I guess I'd try to survive, but realistically such a society would be incredibly terrifying and demoralising to live in. If we're looking at it from a fantasy lense where my vore fetish takes precedent over my real world personhood. I guess I'd want to find a predator who cared about me and would remember me but who ultimately wanted me all to himself. But in such a setting it's more likely I'd just get killed instantly without even knowing the name of the one responsible.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Custodian » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:25 am

I saw someone suggest that in such a world with an insanely high women to men ratio that some would be breeders and the rest of the women would be the ones up for being eaten. Whilst I like some of the ideas that were brought forward and think the make sense (multiple pregnancies being more common, shorter gestation periods etc) I would definitely prefer a world where there was no 'breeder' class and the majority of the women were fertile, simply because I favour pregnant prey (which I know isn't everyones cup of tea, but it certainly is mine).

In my case, as similarly to many of you, I would find it hard to stay in shape in such a world! Every other preggo I see would be my snack!
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:33 am

Ixtili wrote:I mean I generally prefer romantic vore but I'm not certain that would be possible in a society where grab and gulp is so prevalent. I generally also prefer to write OCs rather than insert myself into the vore. But the question presumes the m!pred loving lady in question is present. I guess I'd try to survive, but realistically such a society would be incredibly terrifying and demoralising to live in. If we're looking at it from a fantasy lense where my vore fetish takes precedent over my real world personhood. I guess I'd want to find a predator who cared about me and would remember me but who ultimately wanted me all to himself. But in such a setting it's more likely I'd just get killed instantly without even knowing the name of the one responsible.

That's the fun of fantasy, though. What you want to happen, can happen, just because you want it to. The setting is pretty open-ended and there were no rules set down by the OP or anyone--people are imposing their own for their own scenarios and what they like or enjoy or forsee happening. But that doesn't affect our own fantasies. And in mine, it would most definitely have to do with a close, possessive friend/significant other or the like, because that's what I enjoy. And one of the nice things about a person like that, is that they're very unlikely to leave you alone, especially in such a dangerous setting (and due to their own possessiveness). Seems entirely plausible to me!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:19 pm

Huge M/F fan here. I will always support this concept, male preds are the best in my book. And if they're both dominant and possessive? Perfection. Will never tire of seeing men claim women as their meals.

My prey girls would be utterly screwed in such a world, but that's fate for you.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby StomachQueen37 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:10 pm

Possessive is definitely a very good quality, whether boys are a higher social caste or not. If they are they can slap a collar on me, give me dog tags that says he’s my owner, show off to everyone that I belong to him, and eventually decide that the best way to own me would be to put me on his butt. If they aren’t the he can be my best friend, my protection from guys who want a quick and easy meal, make sure that I ‘show him my appreciation,’ and eventually be my ultimate fate as he realizes that every second his eyes aren’t on me are a second I could wind up on someone other than him.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:17 pm

From reading the 3 posts before this one, I think it would be very sexy, if a guy in that world made friends with a girl, or had known her for a very long time, and they started developing romantic feelings for each other. The guy would be protective and maybe possessive of her, because he doesn't want his friend to get eaten. As his romantic feelings grow, so does his desire to eat his friend. He could confess his desire to eat her to her, but she might not react well. He could try to pressures the desire to eat her, but then it could just grow. There are so many fun ways to take this.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:45 pm

shlurpay64 wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:Hopefully in this world, I'd be a femboy with a nice, bubbly, and rather enormous bum. Traps would be dangerous in a male pred world, being easily mistaken for a harmless, defenseless little rose to be snatched up and used as meat. Of course, the sod always finds out too late that the rose is in fact a Venus flytrap, and he's the fly! Gulp! A big butt just helps with the sex and appeal and charisma. And most likely, I'm gonna have some pretty massive restroom breaks as a pred, might as well have a butt to match.

H-hey! Looking for nice, bubbly, enormous bums is how I hunt! Hopefully you'll stay full with women!

Who? Me? Oh, I've never eaten a soul in my life~ I'm just a frilly little girl with a lot of junk in the trunk~ Huh? This gut? Oh, I'm just... expecting is all~ **Pvvrt**
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Custodian wrote:In my case, as similarly to many of you, I would find it hard to stay in shape in such a world! Every other preggo I see would be my snack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W99n083E0IA
Houyo
???

Postby shlurpay64 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:02 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote:Possessive is definitely a very good quality, whether boys are a higher social caste or not. If they are they can slap a collar on me, give me dog tags that says he’s my owner, show off to everyone that I belong to him, and eventually decide that the best way to own me would be to put me on his butt. If they aren’t the he can be my best friend, my protection from guys who want a quick and easy meal, make sure that I ‘show him my appreciation,’ and eventually be my ultimate fate as he realizes that every second his eyes aren’t on me are a second I could wind up on someone other than him.

Mmmm, I agree with all of this and think you'd look great on my butt. That collar and dog tags wouldn't be too hard to pass either.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby shlurpay64 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:08 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
Who? Me? Oh, I've never eaten a soul in my life~ I'm just a frilly little girl with a lot of junk in the trunk~ Huh? This gut? Oh, I'm just... expecting is all~ **Pvvrt**

Oooo, a gassy pregnant lady with a big yummy (and sexy) butt, sounds like the person I can confidently dominate and gobble up. Such a lucky find :D I can rest assured knowing I'm in charge with someone like you around although that gas does smell like death.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:19 am

I'd be very unhappy in any world with widespread fatal vore. This applies even as a guy, fatal vore for realsies wouldn't be fun because it'd involve people actually being killed. In such a world the best I could hope to do would be to keep women around me as safe as I could.

Now if we're talking pure fantasy within the confines of it being only Mpreds that would probably look different. It'd be a world of nonfatal vore, and vore where digestion always leads to reformation depending on the preds choice. Basically if digestion occurs it is never truly fatal, and would also be painless and/or pleasurable. People would reform in a safe place soon enough.

In such a world I might eat someone and keep them inside if I liked them and they asked. I probably wouldn't be very actively predatory, doing it wouldn't be important to me.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion