What Would You Do In A Male Pred Dominated World?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Would You Do In A Male Pred Dominated World?

Postby Zangoose » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:25 pm

I know this concept is pretty m/f centric, but predictably, as you could tell by my siggy, I thought about the possibilities of m/m scenarios.

How would men who abstain from eating women be treated? I'm certain they would be considered "lesser" and "weak", but to what extent? Would they merely be mocked? Would they be outcast and left to starve lest they forgo their morals and participate in the girl gulping gaggle? Or, most alluringly, would they be considered no more important than women and become food for the "greater" men? Perhaps it's based on how the sub-societies choose to do it, with some favoring the first two while others gladly embrace the third.

And why just stop at guys who don't eat women? Clearly, this kind of world is gonna be quite barbaric, so domination might extend to other parts of civilization. Disputes would be decided by who swallows the other guy. The rival territory isnt gonna be an obstacle when you're melting away their head honcho in your stomach. Big cluster of women as livestock that two people want to claim? You can save em for later, cuz you'll be full from your rival! And this can even extend to petty disagreements where one side takes it way too far, or practice duels where the winner can spit out the loser at the end.

And especially, in a very "eat the rich" fashion, say in a colony, the leader is holding all the women for himself to eat, and everyone else gets the mere leftovers or, god forbid, eat something that isn't human. There are two choices here: one is that the society decides "survival of the fittest" and the guys start eating each other, causing the leader to either realize he's doing shit wrong and distribute his supplies, or leave the land as the men all eat each other, either leaving one to lead if he survives, or in an ironic twist of fate, he dies or leaves too, causing the leftover women to lead the city and turn it into a safe haven where men are driven away by force. The other choice? The people beneath decide to tackle the center of the problem, and a group of men decide to rip apart the leader and eat him piece by piece. From their, the city can be led by either another man who distributes the resources fairly, or a republic where all the men take what they need.

And lastly, as someone who likes romantic and fluffy vore, I like to think about how it'd be incorporated into relationships. On one hand, I'd imagine with how women are considered disposal, hetero relationships wouldn't be very common. Instead, I'm sure men would be getting with each other instead. Perhaps they'll have candlelit dinners where they intimately share a meal woman. But perhaps it goes past that. Imagine BDSM scenarios where the dom swallows the sub and keeps him in his belly for a while. Or maybe it's just extreme cuddling; it's cold outside, and they need to keep each other warm. If one swallows the other, the prey will be kept in a warm blanket of sorts, and the pred gets body fat to keep him warm.

On the other hand, I don't think hetero relationships would be non-existent. Some guys might still date women for genuine love reasons, and not just to eat later. He would never eat her, but she'd still be a target for other men, of course. Perhaps a guy tries to eat her, thinking she's just another defenseless girl. But here comes her boyfriend, and he's MAD. What better way to protect her from this asshole than to deliver unto him exactly what he tried on your love? Just gulp him down, and your girlfriend is safe again! Now you and her can head back home and just snuggle while this guy dissolves in your belly.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:18 am

You're allowed to bring M/M centric ideas here. Hell, you're allowed to have exclusively M/M interpretations of the world, if you feel like it. This thread is way too hetero-skewed anyway.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Endovorre » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:28 pm

If I were in a male-pred dominated world, I'd kill myself via melting in acid. I have no love for male preds personally and I hate the thought of seeing females or myself get eaten by them. Thats just me though.
Endovorre
New to the forum

Postby Lonnie » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:44 pm

Endovorre wrote:If I were in a male-pred dominated world, I'd kill myself via melting in acid. I have no love for male preds personally and I hate the thought of seeing females or myself get eaten by them. Thats just me though.

Why did you feel the need to comment this? Male preds get enough hate already and fans of them are tired of comments like that permeating any discussion thread about what they enjoy. There are plenty of places for you to talk about female preds.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:51 pm

Lonnie wrote:
Endovorre wrote:If I were in a male-pred dominated world, I'd kill myself via melting in acid. I have no love for male preds personally and I hate the thought of seeing females or myself get eaten by them. Thats just me though.

Why did you feel the need to comment this? Male preds get enough hate already and fans of them are tired of comments like that permeating any discussion thread about what they enjoy. There are plenty of places for you to talk about female preds.

Yeah, that was...pretty uncalled for, I'd say.

If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:09 pm

My own fictional universe has only male preds in it, it's mostly monster boys with the occasional human pred. The hierarchy consists of humans at the bottom of the food chain, while giants/deities are at the top. As I'm into non fatal vore, I can just imagine myself sleeping in the safety of a handsome male preds gut.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:46 pm

I think part of the reason why people who don't like male preds keep posting on this thread is the way it is worded. They feel like it is asking them personally, and post on a whim, rather than thinking it thru. I have felt the urge to post on a thread asking people about unbirth, and I dislike it, but I thought about it, and didn't.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Lonnie » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:57 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:I think part of the reason why people who don't like male preds keep posting on this thread is the way it is worded. They feel like it is asking them personally, and post on a whim, rather than thinking it thru. I have felt the urge to post on a thread asking people about unbirth, and I dislike it, but I thought about it, and didn't.

TB, if they read a couple sentences of the original post they’d quickly find that this isn’t directed to them at all- but maybe that’s asking too much?
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alyks » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:29 am

prolly get eaten, what else? preds do as preds do lol
Alyks
Been posting for a bit

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:41 am

I think part of the problem is that folks here seem to only be expecting a single type of person to post in a thread, and recoiling whenever someone outside of that preconception shows up.

We have statements like "None of the girls here are interested in being preds themselves" and "This is a thread specifically for M/F" and "I know M/M isn't really the focus" and that's just... presuming an awful lot about the kinds of people who the OP seems to be addressing.

Maybe someone here is actually VERY into male preds, but gender roles aren't their fetish. Maybe there are dudes who are only into Mpred, but don't identify as preds themselves.
Maybe being a freedom fighter is part of the fantasy for them? Whether you're a doomed moral victor, or you're taking down an oppressive patriarchy but losing plenty of your numbers to it is part of the narrative? Maybe you want a vorny Handmaid's Tale? That's valid.
Hell, maybe you hate male preds, but you're masochistic and the thought of being powerless and devoured by something you're repulsed by is, itself, really hot to you? Don't you still have the right to discuss that?
There's a lot of talk here about being respectful of your preferences, but honestly? A lot of y'all aren't very accommodating to other people who interpret the premise outside of this extremely narrow reading. Power is a pretty significant part of a LOT of kinks, and there's more than one way to explore it.

I get the distinct impression that a lot of people in this thread think that Mpred is solely the domain of heterosexual, prey-identifying women and heterosexual, pred-identifying men, and they're having a hard time processing when that turns out not to be the case. And TBH, that's... kind of on them.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:54 am

Me personally, I just take this as a “the only people who are preds are guys” and roll with it. I’m okay with M/m, though I’m not a dude myself so it isn’t exactly my forte! My personal favorite thing would probably be masculine guys just eating anybody who isn’t that, regardless of identity. I’ve got a huge soft spot for buff dudes (jojo fan leaking out whoops). TBF I am bi and would also love buff women eating me, but that’s not what this particular thread is about!

I think it’s just would rather not hear “I hate male preds I don’t want anything to do with them” on a post that is supposedly solely about male preds, which I hope is sensible enough. It comes off as unnecessarily aggressive, and I kinda go into defensive mode because I have had people ACTUALLY try to argue with me that my preferences are wrong. And that is Icky.

Important thing is not to knock people for what they enjoy, as usual!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:03 am

GREGOLE wrote:I get the distinct impression that a lot of people in this thread think that Mpred is solely the domain of heterosexual, prey-identifying women and heterosexual, pred-identifying men, and they're having a hard time processing when that turns out not to be the case. And TBH, that's... kind of on them.

I don't really see this, to be honest?

I think some of us who enjoy M/F were honestly just happy to have a thread we could take part in and dove right in. I didn't see anyone actively discouraging anything else that actually fit the theme, M/M, nonbinary, etc. Most of the controversy was around those literally trying to eliminate or mess up the entire of idea of male preds to begin with. Several of us even reiterated that this is open to all sorts of male pred discussion. So I don't feel that's a very fair assessment just because people were discussing something they liked or agreed with some other active posters on. Everyone was and is welcome to join in with their preferences and ideas, as I'm sure the OP intended.

Personally, I just jumped at the chance of engaging in a thread shifted toward something I enjoy, considering how few are geared toward those that like male preds. It was a little breath of fresh air in a sea of things I cannot relate to or have input on.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby rotta287 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:04 am

An ideal vore setting for me would involve people being into it and not really hurt by it. Like, the vore always being nonfatal or being painless with reformation or what have you. Also where the act would feel good for both participants, of course. Don't think I could ever be happy in a setting with casual murder even if it fits my fetishes.

Anyhow, assuming such a setting I'd still probably not really consume people a whole lot. I'm a guy who mostly just hangs out inside his room and browses the internet after all, and I don't really like most forms of mass face to face meetups like sports, bars, or raves.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby Filan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:07 pm

Given I like M/M as well id twist one item is that make the scale difference be based on social status allowing say a prince to dine on M or F peasantry if its a fantasy setting. And that naturally gets the most sensible way to have noms as well since the prey is small enough to fit from the side of the pred. And by using social status the towering pred is also someone naturally already probably in a position of power abuse anyway.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Skulker » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:48 am

I think it would depend on whether or not prey could respawn after digestion.

A pretty big fetish of mine is ‘self-actualized submissive masochistic sluts’; women who identify as meat with zero human rights and exist only to be used by others. The mix of submissive desire and complete apathy really does it for me.

“You want to fuck me? Go ahead dude, just push me over and put it in, you don’t need my permission. What? Maybe it is, I don’t care. If someone wants to use me, they can use me. That’s all there is to it. Hm? Yeah, you’re doing some damage, you’re pretty big. It’s fine, I don’t care if I get hurt. Feel free to hurt me as much as you want if it makes it more fun for you. My name? Don’t have one, threw it away years ago. If you need to call me something, you can use ‘slut’, ‘bitch’, ‘whore’, ‘cunt’, or ‘meat’. So what if it’s mean? I prefer mean. Never saw the point in people being nice to me anyway. Don’t waste time asking me to move out of the way, just kick me over and walk over me. I don’t care if I’m happy, and you shouldn’t either. Just use me. As a punching bag, a torture victim, a fuck toy, or a snack, I don’t care which. And don’t try to make conversation when you finish. Just use my throat to clean yourself off and leave me here. Someone else will show up to use me eventually, or a stray animal will.”
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:23 pm

Skulker wrote:I think it would depend on whether or not prey could respawn after digestion.

A pretty big fetish of mine is ‘self-actualized submissive masochistic sluts’; women who identify as meat with zero human rights and exist only to be used by others. The mix of submissive desire and complete apathy really does it for me.

In a world where reformation and other forms of miraculous healing exist that becomes a lifestyle no less sensible than any other. When people can casually be healed of just about any injury then society could probably adopt a much more carefree attitude about violence and accidents in general.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:45 pm

It has been like a month since someone commented on this thread, and I don't want it to be inactive. I really like the idea of a male pred hugging his girlfriend, and whispering in her ear about how tasty she is, and how much fun it will be when she is wiggling in his stomach. A setting where vore is casual can be really fun, but what is even more fun is when the pred cares about the woman he is going to eat, and takes the time to savor her.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Welder0king » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:07 pm

I love this thread and stories like this are what a constantly worldbuild in my head to get through the day.
I idea I love is 98% of the pop is prey and guys are femboys. The last 2% are the ones in control but more of a semi Shadow government. Like they control everything and everyone knows it but they are so rare and unknown that no one is thinking about it. At least until a new one is born in the area and doesn't show the signs till later so this kid/teen that you might know or seen suddenly starts eating people and you know. The sudden terror of a all powerful perd who you need to live with a pary that the people around you are his next snack knowing they all are doing the same thing and are willing to make deals and plead.
And the new pred suddenly becomes one of the luck rulers of the world on a journey to the top( I see them going pred 12-15 and the rest of their teen years getting them adjusted and a trail period before they are true one of the 2%). He sudden has a the rules up for him to follow or not and total freedom to make his path and decided what pred he will be. But the freedom as comes with the fact that he also now as the freedom of fucking up very rare but is possible after all the 2% are watching and it all depends on them and their choice and their own thoughts and biases.
(very dark but I like it and relates to must of my favorite stories here just with m preds)
Welder0king
New to the forum

Postby StomachQueen37 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:45 pm

Welder0king wrote:I love this thread and stories like this are what a constantly worldbuild in my head to get through the day. :D
I idea I love is 98% of the pop is prey and guys are femboys. The last 2% are the ones in control but more of a semi Shadow government. Like they control everything and everyone knows it but they are so rare and unknown that no one is thinking about it. At least until a new one is born in the area and doesn't show the signs till later so this kid/teen that you might know or seen suddenly starts eating people and you know. The sudden terror of a all powerful perd who you need to live with a pary that the people around you are his next snack knowing they all are doing the same thing and are willing to make deals and plead.
And the new pred suddenly becomes one of the luck rulers of the world on a journey to the top( I see them going pred 12-15 and the rest of their teen years getting them adjusted and a trail period before they are true one of the 2%). He sudden has a the rules up for him to follow or not and total freedom to make his path and decided what pred he will be. But the freedom as comes with the fact that he also now as the freedom of fucking up very rare but is possible after all the 2% are watching and it all depends on them and their choice and their own thoughts and biases.
(very dark but I like it and relates to must of my favorite stories here just with m preds)

That sounds like it would an incredible manga that I would absolutely love to read! :D
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion