Vore Games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Games

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:52 pm

Today I found a very interesting, and rather enjoyable, vore game. The game is called Cubivore. I've only played it a few hours so far but already it's fricken sweet. You start out as a pig and you have to eat things to get bigger and 'mutate'. The bigger you get and the more you mutate the more females you will atract. You go to special areas called 'mating grounds' and see how many females you can get to mate with you ...

At one point in the game you are eaten by a bear and then reborn as a bear so you become a bear and start eating more so you can mate again ...

Another vore based game that I was recalling from LOOOOONG ago was a game called "Odell down under" where you were different sea creatures and had to eat things to win the game ... everything from a clown fish to a great white shark, or you could make your own fish ... rather cool as well now that I remember it.

The game Cubivores is rated E and only for gamecube, as far as I know.
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Kamesennin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:57 pm

Yeah, I played cubivore...it was pretty cool.

The vore community is starting to attract more and more mainstream attention, perhaps soon someone will make a game just for 'us'.
Kamesennin
Somewhat familiar

Postby KlinKitty » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:06 pm

The vore community is starting to attract more and more mainstream attention, perhaps soon someone will make a game just for 'us'.

*coughcoughVRPGcough*
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby madthehatter » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:19 pm

Don't forget Jaws the game is supposed to be out this year.
madthehatter
New to the forum

Postby Kamesennin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 pm

KlinKitty wrote:

*coughcoughVRPGcough*

*coughcough,wheez...* I meant a more interactive game, like one you walk around in, get eaten, and have long metel gear solid sized
cut scene over it.
Kamesennin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:51 am

Kamesennin wrote:
KlinKitty wrote:

*coughcoughVRPGcough*

*coughcough,wheez...* I meant a more interactive game, like one you walk around in, get eaten, and have long metel gear solid sized
cut scene over it.

Sounds exactly like VRPG to me
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Adamant_Borb » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:25 am

I pitched a platform-style game concept to VOR-COM. The lack of interest has caused it to be closed down. Are there people here willing to take it back up again?
Adamant_Borb

Postby Conn » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:15 pm

Plus for all the card game fans theres Cartomancer
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kamesennin » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:34 pm

No, no, no. I've been talking about a game with a big budget, and on a console... not pc. With superb graphics, and perhaps online play?...
Kamesennin
Somewhat familiar

Hey, if you can get a 'big budget'...

Postby Kaoru » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:00 pm

And, ya know, get talented people you'd trust with it here on the site, I'm sure everyone would show interest. However, as far as I know, none of us here is a millionaire, and I don't want to have to pitch to my Uncle "Hey, can I borrow a couple hundred billion dollars to develop a game about people eating eachother?"...
I doubt he'd ever speak to me again. :cry:
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TW » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:13 am

I have a game called Toon_vore I found a while back. I'll try and upload it or send it to Eka as my computer has not been letting me upload things of late. It is just a demo, but it is pretty neat. If it is wanted, I;ll try and upload..... My $2 worth..
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Adamant_Borb » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:39 pm

TW wrote:I have a game called Toon_vore I found a while back. I'll try and upload it or send it to Eka as my computer has not been letting me upload things of late. It is just a demo, but it is pretty neat. If it is wanted, I;ll try and upload....

ME WANT!!! ME WANT!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEEEEE!!

Sorry. It'd be great if you could upload that. It sounds almost exactly like what I'm trying to set up.
Adamant_Borb

Postby Conn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:31 pm

Thats the game thunder was doing from a while back yeah? that used princess peach I think it was and other nintendo characters
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kamesennin » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:39 pm

I agree, I'd like to see this game...
Kamesennin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TW » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:38 am

Conn wrote:Thats the game thunder was doing from a while back yeah? that used princess peach I think it was and other nintendo characters

Yep yep. THats the one.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Eka » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:46 am

Thanks TW!
Attachments

ToonVoreDemoV1.swf [ 558.55 KiB | Viewed 2618 times ]

Eka
Administrator

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:54 am

madthehatter wrote:Don't forget Jaws the game is supposed to be out this year.

JAWS Unleashed comes out May 2. Trust me, I constantly check on the release date of that, along with a few other games every few days to make sure they haven't changed =D

On a side note, they pushed Kingdom Hearts 2 to the last day of March instead of the second -_-;'
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Vir » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:48 am

SeruOmen wrote:
madthehatter wrote:Don't forget Jaws the game is supposed to be out this year.

JAWS Unleashed comes out May 2. Trust me, I constantly check on the release date of that, along with a few other games every few days to make sure they haven't changed =D

On a side note, they pushed Kingdom Hearts 2 to the last day of March instead of the second -_-;'

Aye, though im more curious about the european release date, i hope we in europe wont have to wait for several months.

On a sidenote, the original game sure had lots of almost and potential vore situations... i wonder how the second game turns out. Seen one potential in a screenshot.
Vir
Participator

Postby guest121212121212 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:35 pm

did thunder ever finish that game
guest121212121212

Re:

Postby Omega » Fri May 12, 2006 3:01 am

I made Slime Escape with Game Maker a year or two back for the Blob-n-Slime list. you play a blob that has to escape a lab. There are a few ladies wandering the levels to snack on. Namely Jannet, Angel, Seprator and others.

I worked on a DOOM (old sprite version) style first person vore game for a bit then lost all the sprite work to a crash. May try to revive it if I an recover a copy of GM before it went to pay to use.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion