This site does not support copyright violation!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: This site does not support copyright violation!

Postby mynick8888 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 am

Thank you for that, because i think people should only post up their own creations on here, not others. Any pred ----> :gulp: <---- me o^_^o
I prefer myself as prey not a predator, i like bellies. o^_^o I will do soft vore and unbirth, nothing other than that.
mynick8888
Been posting for a bit

Re: Re:

Postby Tray_92 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

DragoxDugles wrote:What about the movie clips and stuff in the media gallery? Aren't movies and stuff copyrighted? Just confused about this and wanting to know.

I'm pretty sure with movie clips, if it doesn't say you cannot redistribute period then it is falling under the, you may not distribute with intent to sell, policy.
Tray_92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:23 pm

---
Last edited by Surge on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Surge wrote:So what's the situation if a gallery user is dumping other people's art into their gallery without their consent?

Report them. Obviously!
Eka
Administrator

Postby 7x7 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Does this include profile pictures that I pull from google images?
(Referring to my current profile picture. It is not exactly the same image, as I've cropped a lot of it out.)
7x7
New to the forum

Postby Hereforvore » Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 am

7x7 wrote:Does this include profile pictures that I pull from google images?
(Referring to my current profile picture. It is not exactly the same image, as I've cropped a lot of it out.)

I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me, but I believe you can get away with using a certain amount of something before it violates copyright. For example, you can show up to about 10 seconds of a movie or TV show and get away with it, but if you upload nothing but tiny clips to try and circumvent the rule, or upload longer clips without being permitted, or including relevant parody/review/alteration that is permitted under fair use, you can get in trouble.

Having said that, I don't think a super cropped google image will get you in trouble, although you might want to find out who made it and ask to use it anyway, linking their page if possible and crediting them. It's best to cover all the bases, saves you getting caught by something you weren't sure about.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion