How graphic do you like your digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How graphic do you like your digestion?

Postby Miridium » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:30 am

Me? Make it graphic like it's realistic. Don't mince how bloody and gory it would be. I want to see flesh dissolve, exposed muscles and organs, right down to the bone.

But I understand that many other people prefer that the prey simply melts into ooze. No blood or gore involved

So what do you think?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How graphic do you like your digestion?

Postby Decius2198 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:10 am

Sometimes I am a fan of it. I have written several stories with graphic digestion.
Decius2198
New to the forum

Postby knuad » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:00 am

Miridium wrote:Me? Make it graphic like it's realistic. Don't mince how bloody and gory it would be. I want to see flesh dissolve, exposed muscles and organs, right down to the bone.

But I understand that many other people prefer that the prey simply melts into ooze. No blood or gore involved

So what do you think?

Same.
knuad
New to the forum

Postby fastwaffle » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:47 pm

i want my digestion to be balls to the wall and straight into the deep end of graphic. there is no limit for me when it comes to graphic digestion.
fastwaffle
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlownFuse » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:59 pm

It is super dependent on the situation, but I'm okay with any type of digestion honestly.

All my OCs actually have different/preferred ways of digestion so I'm quite varied when it comes to it all
BlownFuse
New to the forum

Postby rugaeton » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:37 pm

i like both pretty equally. it depends on my mood and how depraved i'm feeling.
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:58 pm

Miridium wrote:So what do you think?

Blood and gore all the way. That's what drew me to vore in the first place, and though my tastes have significantly broadened over the years, I still jump for gory stuff whenever given the chance. For me, it just makes it feel more real. I have a hard time imagining what melting into a formless goop would feel like, but I know what pain feels like, and it's fairly easy to extrapolate or research how more extreme injuries feel.

Beyond that, going through the actual process that food goes through hammers home the fact that that is, ultimately, what vore reduces the prey too. No special treatment just because the food in question has a name and consciousness.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:09 pm

Depends on the mood and case, but usually enjoy graphic digestion a lot regardless of the prey being dissolved gastrically. It's just part of the process, they might have a name, mind, wishes, desires, friends & family, but in this instance, they are also food, and food gets digested. I want to see skin burns, dissolving of the body, eye damage when possible, etc.

Even if well before the worst of it is when the prey is likely to die. Would like to see more post death digestion taking it even farther with the graphicness of it, I want to see more dissolvement of the body, getting softer, literally breaking apart, etc. Regardless if it's unrealistic and lot of it happens in the gut still or if actually see more of it happen in the intestines. Don't see enough stuff showing the part intestines play in the process aside from the large filling up with their crap based remains.
Sitharc
---

Postby Lonnie » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:13 pm

The less graphic/brutal, the better, because such things trigger my mind in a very unpleasant way. Same with internal crushing and the like. It sends me into a huge panic, but NOT all types of gore do, which is what puzzles me. I understand that a lot of folks like it, and have actually tried to get into it myself or at least build a tolerance, but apparently exposure therapy doesn't work. I didn't read any other responses because I'm that sensitive to it and there could be detailed descriptions, so I'm sort of going in blind LOL. I'm not sure WHAT exactly triggers me when stuff like biting off limbs in hard vore is totally okay. Maybe it's seeing things gore happen to the head/face?

That being said, I don't mind implied as long as I don't have to see/read the actual process, and I am perfectly okay with more melty gooeystuff.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:22 pm

I'm up for anything across the spectrum, as long as it gels with the rest of the story/art.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby TacoTruck28 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:48 pm

Tbh without digestion vore is never hot for me, and me personally I like both melty (like they turn into a sludge type of digestion), and hard digestion like skin and bone type shit, I also love seeing bones in the belly after the prey has been digested.
TacoTruck28
New to the forum

Postby ShadowWolfofPhantom » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm

:?: :!: :idea: :arrow: :idea: :!:
ShadowWolfofPhantom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:55 pm

Yes
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorpal » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:26 am

Prefer it to be somewhat brief, regarding graphic depiction. I prefer to play on the prey's emotions (whichever these may be, depending on the story) rather than to visuals.
Vorpal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:36 pm

I was going to say "YES", but it is more complicated than that for me. I want the graphicness and painfulness of the digestion to fit with the mood of the story or images. If the vore is casual, friendly, and playful, then graphic digestion, and expectantly painful digestion don't fit very well. Extremely graphic and painful digestion fit best with a horror vore story. That doesn't mean that graphic digestion can't be painless, or painful digestion can't be friendly, but they take more suspension of disbelief, and need a better setup. TBH, what I really want in a story is descriptiveness. While I prefer graphic digestion, gooey or melty digestion is really sexy when the author is good at writing, and makes the part of the story that focuses on digestion long enough. It is frustrating when an author ends a story when the prey is swallowed.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby gonzodingo » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:16 pm

My preference is graphic, right down to the bones. My vore stories are more on the horror side, so hard digestion fits so much better.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:06 pm

I normally don't do digestion scenes, as I prefer to do like a Fade to Black thing where the Prey passes out/away before digestion occurs. Honestly, I tend to use Reformation, with the idea being that the Prey does a Mind Transfer into a new body. I'm not a big fan of pain, for the most part.

However, I do have some digestion scenes, like in my "A Hard Choice" and it's because the Predator, a military werewolf that was pinned down by a human foe, needed to eat in order to heal up from an injury - once was with a dead body of a human friend, said Prey's spirit being like, "Buddy, I'm dead. Eat my body, and get the bastard that killed me." Digestion occurred quickly once the stomach realized that there was food in the belly. The other one was the enemy - intention was to capture them, but the enemy had a knife, and was stabbing away, until they got the werewolf in the heart and lungs - doing this while inside of the werewolf was a bad idea, as the werewolf's body looked for a source of food, and said enemy became food. Digestion was very painful, with the enemy screaming as they died. That being said, I didn't describe it, as I'm not a big fan of talking about it.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAssAssassin69 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:19 pm

I like a good mix of both tbh. Of course there should be blood and exposed bones, but I prefer to think that you'd get soft and mushy first.
TheAssAssassin69
Been posting for a bit

Postby JettCabino » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:53 am

Hard digestion all the way to the top of preference. Soft digestion is nice, but hard digestion, no limits is hotter. I honestly would be down to be digested brutally every time, except the rarer occasions where soft digestion is nice. I even rarer like Endo.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:37 pm

TacoTruck28 wrote:Tbh without digestion vore is never hot for me, and me personally I like both melty (like they turn into a sludge type of digestion), and hard digestion like skin and bone type shit, I also love seeing bones in the belly after the prey has been digested.

Totally agree on all points there!

I think my favorite overall is hard digestion. I love it even more when the prey being graphically digested is willing and enjoying it. Especially if they're masochistically enjoying it! It's totally absurd and unrealistic, but I find it so much fun and so hot.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion