Recommendations for Interactive stories I can contribute

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Recommendations for Interactive stories I can contribute

Postby Personad » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:04 am

Weird question. But does anyone know of a interactive stories that I could add to?

When I first started writing vore, it was with interactive stories on writing.com.

Its been a while, and I miss the nostalgia. Please give recommendations based on what I write.
Cheers.
Personad
New to the forum

Re: Recommendations for Interactive stories I can contribute

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:13 am

what tags do you prefer? there are plenty of abandoned stories that could use some love on the interactive story section of aryion.
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby Personad » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 am

GeneralKenobi420 wrote:what tags do you prefer? there are plenty of abandoned stories that could use some love on the interactive story section of aryion.

Mainly Same-Size, Female Pred/Prey, Male Pred/Prey, Femboys, Both Fatal and Non-Fatal, Endosoma, Magical Shenanigans, Furries, etc.
Can do generally all types of vore
Can do First Person, Second, Third, POVs

Stuff I'm not too interested is Scat, Macro/Micro
Personad
New to the forum

Postby unzipsdick » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:59 am

The O-vore-watch interactive is one of my personal favorites. As its name suggests, it's mainly themed around Overwatch. It has a lot of different paths, so you can probably find a starting point that you like. It doesn't have any furry content that I'm aware of, though (unless you count the feral pred scenes on D.Va's route). I'm not too familiar with that type of content, but there is Shadowblaze's I wonder what it's like to be eaten?. It's a furry interactive with a focus on willing prey. Most of the pages are written by the initial author, but it should be free to edit.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Personad » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:14 am

unzipsdick wrote:The O-vore-watch interactive is one of my personal favorites. As its name suggests, it's mainly themed around Overwatch. It has a lot of different paths, so you can probably find a starting point that you like. It doesn't have any furry content that I'm aware of, though (unless you count the feral pred scenes on D.Va's route). I'm not too familiar with that type of content, but there is Shadowblaze's I wonder what it's like to be eaten?. It's a furry interactive with a focus on willing prey. Most of the pages are written by the initial author, but it should be free to edit.

Don't worry about it needing to be furry related.
I was just mainly typing the things that don't really bother me/I'm ok with writing about.

Thanks. Now I can write about tracer devouring Mei and never letting her out. Anymore?
Personad
New to the forum

Postby unzipsdick » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:11 pm

Personad wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:The O-vore-watch interactive is one of my personal favorites. As its name suggests, it's mainly themed around Overwatch. It has a lot of different paths, so you can probably find a starting point that you like. It doesn't have any furry content that I'm aware of, though (unless you count the feral pred scenes on D.Va's route). I'm not too familiar with that type of content, but there is Shadowblaze's I wonder what it's like to be eaten?. It's a furry interactive with a focus on willing prey. Most of the pages are written by the initial author, but it should be free to edit.

I was just mainly typing the things that don't really bother me/I'm ok with writing about.

Thanks. Now I can write about tracer devouring Mei and never letting her out. Anymore?

There are absolutely more. Ekas' interactive story system has over a thousand total interactives. I tried to find a few that you might like and that had enough content to build off of.
DatStrudel's The Genie is one that has plenty of red links you might be able to build off of. The author has a few other interactives, but this one caught my eye because you had mentioned "magical shenanigans."
Lucky's Down on Grandpa's Farm has a pretty self-explanatory premise. There are a lot of unfinished stories that might make good starting points. Mainly feral content, some human predators.
bingpot's Predator in Town is a pred POV interactive with a few unfinished routes. The routes made by the original creator are CV-focused, but there are some others with different intentions. The creator has explicitly banned scat, so I thought that might be of interest.
Thelastflipflopyoueversaw's A night out is a pretty normal our-world-but-with-vore setting with a bunch of routes you can build off of. The vast majority of the interactive was made by the original author, but you should be free to add pages.
Tyamet2000's World of Vorecraft is, as its name suggests, a World of Warcraft-themed interactive. It caught my eye because it has a lot of unfinished paths to work with.

I also felt it was worth mentioning the user RealZikik, since, as far as I can tell, they have the most interactive stories out of anyone. Ctrl-f their name on this page to find them. Note that they're not all free to edit. Zikik also has a list of interactive stories involving willing prey, which you can find here.

I probably could find more if I looked, but I feel like these are enough be a good starting point. I hope that helps!
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Personad » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:05 pm

unzipsdick wrote:
Personad wrote:

There are absolutely more. Ekas' interactive story system has over a thousand total interactives. I tried to find a few that you might like and that had enough content to build off of.
DatStrudel's The Genie is one that has plenty of red links you might be able to build off of. The author has a few other interactives, but this one caught my eye because you had mentioned "magical shenanigans."
Lucky's Down on Grandpa's Farm has a pretty self-explanatory premise. There are a lot of unfinished stories that might make good starting points. Mainly feral content, some human predators.
bingpot's Predator in Town is a pred POV interactive with a few unfinished routes. The routes made by the original creator are CV-focused, but there are some others with different intentions. The creator has explicitly banned scat, so I thought that might be of interest.
Thelastflipflopyoueversaw's A night out is a pretty normal our-world-but-with-vore setting with a bunch of routes you can build off of. The vast majority of the interactive was made by the original author, but you should be free to add pages.
Tyamet2000's World of Vorecraft is, as its name suggests, a World of Warcraft-themed interactive. It caught my eye because it has a lot of unfinished paths to work with.

I also felt it was worth mentioning the user RealZikik, since, as far as I can tell, they have the most interactive stories out of anyone. Ctrl-f their name on this page to find them. Note that they're not all free to edit. Zikik also has a list of interactive stories involving willing prey, which you can find here.

I probably could find more if I looked, but I feel like these are enough be a good starting point. I hope that helps!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'm probably going to add about 1 each day to various interactives.
Personad
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:50 pm

I happen to own more than a few myself, both here and on WdC. Maybe we've seen each other and not noticed.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Personad » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:28 am

alockwood1 wrote:I happen to own more than a few myself, both here and on WdC. Maybe we've seen each other and not noticed.

That is definitely possible.
If you want me to add to them, just share the link.
Personad
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:57 pm

Personad wrote:
alockwood1 wrote:I happen to own more than a few myself, both here and on WdC. Maybe we've seen each other and not noticed.

That is definitely possible.
If you want me to add to them, just share the link.

This is a link to a big chunk of my WdC interactives. Lots of different ones, not all are about vore, and there's a few more scattered around in other folders. Might chat more with you on WdC. https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/ ... teractives

Camp Luck Animals - https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1168 - idea for this interactive is that a group of friends won a trip to visit a summer camp, and end up traveling outside of their mostly human town. They end up meeting with others, and end up in one situation or another.

Dungeons and Monsters - https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1175 - at some point after the reveal of the Monster World, a D&D player is looking for a group to play with, only to encounter one filled with actual monsters. Time to roll the dice.

Adopted by Anthros - https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1190 - not every child gets raised by their birth parents. Due to divorce or death, these children have been raised by at least one anthro, possibly two, or some other arrangement.

Meal-Pet-Slave - https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1192 - Welcome to the Resort where those classified as Masters get an MPS, whom they can do anything they want to do to, so long as tjhe MPS agrees to it. After all, they want to have fun too.

Giant Anthro Exchange Program - https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1223 - 100,000 gumans and 100,000 giant anthros go to the others' planet as part of a culture exchange program. Craziness ensues.

Overall common themes - non-fatal, or reformation, various types of vore (with some exceptions), F/F, F/M, M/F, M/M, Anthros, Willing (for the most part). No actual deaths allowed, at the moment, unless it's a regular non-sapient animal/monster. (I don't like death for the sake of death, unless it means something to the plot. I just don't like killing folks without a reason - ruins the fun for me.)
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:22 pm

I like this one https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1054&page=1 (The big 1-9) enough to make a demo version of the game with it. You might contact the story author and help him somehow. Or help me in my game version (I think of remaking some moments and story to match the game style more than the interactive story style).
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion