Anyone else feel like there’s less and less content here?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anyone else feel like there’s less and less content here

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:08 am

outcast3 wrote:Then I might have misinterpreted your comment. I interpreted that you were saying that McDonalds workers shouldn't earn more and that they should face more abuse, basically that your economic hardships and abuse in career was reserved for fast food workers and that you as an creator shouldn't face things that are meant for working class people to experience. That creator at the minimum are entitled to have it better than workers. Hence I took an issues with it, when workers face abuse it's deserved and that's how it should be? but when creators/entrepreneurs face abuse it never should had happen and it's out of place?

Not saying you have to like online piracy. Just that it's futile to try to combat like it's an crusade especially for an indie dev. The energy and time you spend on combating pirates is better spend on game development. You say people who work hard don't think about how much money they can make, yet you seems to be very upset that pirates can enjoy your work without paying for it? pirates never intended to pay anyway, stopping them will not bring you more income. Marketing your games more might draw the attention of more uploaders and pirates, but it can also bring in more paying consumers. Why do you feel like you need to deal with pirates anyway? Just file an DMCA takedown and call it a day, because in the end it's mostly futile. Imagine your work being uploaded to some Romanian pirate site. you file a complain to the Australian police, Romania is outside of Australia's control, all they can do is to request the Romanian police to take action, but the Romanian police force never take action because they have other crimes to deal with and they don't consider this worth their time or they don't care. So nothing will happen, this is the case most of the time. Also no-one is willing to go to war in order to enforce copyright laws. Just go read about the pirate bay, in the end despite all the effort of large companies to bring it down, the creators of the site walks free(the Swedish government even shorten their sentence to release them early from jail) and their site is still up. For all those places I mention where piracy thrives, their law enforcement will at most take token action against pirates, then set them free to go back to business again. What I am trying to tell you is that dealing with pirates is mostly a waste of time.

I have no idea how you could've interpreted that from that. Nobody deserves mindless abuse regardless of job and occupation. But fair enough, I would've taken issue if I read something like that too.

What you're saying about spending energy and time being better spent on game development is the very problem lol. You can't stay motivated or not burned out if it's happening to you. Resources and money that could've been spent on getting assets and making content is FORCEFULLY taken away from what you want to do. Your MIND is taken from making content to saying 'fuck you too' right back at them. That is why I compared it to someone coming into your workplace, spitting in your face and taking half your paycheck. Because it literally is that. And if that happened to you, you would not be thinking on content as the first thing. Instead you would be focusing on getting back, and trying to make your mind calm down back to work instead IF you want to continue creating content. You're saying it's pointless, I'm saying from experience this is why we have not many good long time creators because they either do nothing and get worn down and quit, or they do something like me. Sure piracy isn't going to stop, but if it stops just 1 guy from uploading stuff publicly and they can see that we're human too, that goes a long way. And the longer something isn't pirated publicly, the longer and better you can focus on your work. I don't rant about piracy, as much as I am making people aware that by doing it they are just making their favourite creators leave, that we are human, and that a lot are uploading pointlessly and causing work to drag out even longer before it is released. If you are uploading stuff, what is the point when the people you are doing it for don't give a shit about you, and you just want a little attention. EVERYONE loses in the end. Sure, I'm more aggresive than most creators, I sue people or get them in trouble in other ways depending their country and where they upload. But I'm not doing it so much on gaining income as opposed to NEEDING to keep my motivation if I am to stay on.

If someone was literally killing you, taking away funds from things like medicine/emergencies, and driving out your motivation that you can't even treat yourself to anything and are slaving away. You would do something about it no? In my case, I want to be a creator and make multiple games. So I'm taking action on what I need to do to keep at it. I've heard every excuse from uploaders/pirates trying to justify public uploads. Yet they don't give a shit about those slaving away literally to make the things they want to see and cry about giantess/vore droughts when their dumb ass brought it on us in the first place. And because I want to help other creators be treated like they're human too or to even start creating works for us. I do something about it, I'm vocal, and I can hit back twice as hard if I'm inclined to.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 am

Not sure why people are getting this heated, but uhh anyways
I like that there's more M/f content and acceptance towards it than there used to be
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby outcast3 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:51 am

Daichi777 wrote:I have no idea how you could've interpreted that from that. Nobody deserves mindless abuse regardless of job and occupation. But fair enough, I would've taken issue if I read something like that too.

What you're saying about spending energy and time being better spent on game development is the very problem lol. You can't stay motivated or not burned out if it's happening to you. Resources and money that could've been spent on getting assets and making content is FORCEFULLY taken away from what you want to do. Your MIND is taken from making content to saying 'fuck you too' right back at them. That is why I compared it to someone coming into your workplace, spitting in your face and taking half your paycheck. Because it literally is that. And if that happened to you, you would not be thinking on content as the first thing. Instead you would be focusing on getting back, and trying to make your mind calm down back to work instead IF you want to continue creating content. You're saying it's pointless, I'm saying from experience this is why we have not many good long time creators because they either do nothing and get worn down and quit, or they do something like me. Sure piracy isn't going to stop, but if it stops just 1 guy from uploading stuff publicly and they can see that we're human too, that goes a long way. And the longer something isn't pirated publicly, the longer and better you can focus on your work. I don't rant about piracy, as much as I am making people aware that by doing it they are just making their favourite creators leave, that we are human, and that a lot are uploading pointlessly and causing work to drag out even longer before it is released. If you are uploading stuff, what is the point when the people you are doing it for don't give a shit about you, and you just want a little attention. EVERYONE loses in the end. Sure, I'm more aggresive than most creators, I sue people or get them in trouble in other ways depending their country and where they upload. But I'm not doing it so much on gaining income as opposed to NEEDING to keep my motivation if I am to stay on.

If someone was literally killing you, taking away funds from things like medicine/emergencies, and driving out your motivation that you can't even treat yourself to anything and are slaving away. You would do something about it no? In my case, I want to be a creator and make multiple games. So I'm taking action on what I need to do to keep at it. I've heard every excuse from uploaders/pirates trying to justify public uploads. Yet they don't give a shit about those slaving away literally to make the things they want to see and cry about giantess/vore droughts when their dumb ass brought it on us in the first place. And because I want to help other creators be treated like they're human too or to even start creating works for us. I do something about it, I'm vocal, and I can hit back twice as hard if I'm inclined to.

I see, you assumed that if uploaders didn't exists and people didn't pirate it would result in more sale for you? Sorry to inform you but these people wouldn't buy your games no matter what, if piracy wasn't a thing they just do something else. One pirate downloading a game does not mean one lose of sale, if the pirate couldn't downloaded the game, they wouldn't bother to buy it. basically it's not an lose of revenue. If it's true that companies lose money when their stuff get pirated, then you can bankrupt Bethesda by just downloading skyrim one billion times. I don't get why you say that you need to prove that you are human too, is it to tell them that you have bills to pay just like them? Go and read piratebay's response to dreamwork's complain, they basically tell you that your law enforcement can't do anything to them since they live outside of their control, since their own law enforcement won't do anything about it, they can basically do whatever they want. In other words they don't care. One of the founders Peter Sunde mention that he just hate the media industry, but I suspect that there might be some robin hood mentality to it too. Lashing out at them isn't going to do you any good. Your best bet is to do what the freedom planet developer did and just ask them to buy the game if they enjoyed it. You are blaming your lack of financial success on online piracy, the issue it clearly that you don't market your work to the right people, just put your games on steam and get some famous let's player to play your games or something.
outcast3
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:17 am

outcast3 wrote:I see, you assumed that if uploaders didn't exists and people didn't pirate it would result in more sale for you? Sorry to inform you but these people wouldn't buy your games no matter what, if piracy wasn't a thing they just do something else. One pirate downloading a game does not mean one lose of sale, if the pirate couldn't downloaded the game, they wouldn't bother to buy it. basically it's not an lose of revenue. If it's true that companies lose money when their stuff get pirated, then you can bankrupt Bethesda by just downloading skyrim one billion times. I don't get why you say that you need to prove that you are human too, is it to tell them that you have bills to pay just like them? Go and read piratebay's response to dreamwork's complain, they basically tell you that your law enforcement can't do anything to them since they live outside of their control, since their own law enforcement won't do anything about it, they can basically do whatever they want. In other words they don't care. One of the founders Peter Sunde mention that he just hate the media industry, but I suspect that there might be some robin hood mentality to it too. Lashing out at them isn't going to do you any good. Your best bet is to do what the freedom planet developer did and just ask them to buy the game if they enjoyed it. You are blaming your lack of financial success on online piracy, the issue it clearly that you don't market your work to the right people, just put your games on steam and get some famous let's player to play your games or something.

I can't tell if you're not reading things properly or just assuming a lot. Especially on the need to try give me 'advice' on something you have no experience in and some of which is the same regurgitated spiel pirates say. And I really wish you'd stop going on about 'blaming my financial success' when I've already said it's never been my point, I couldn't care about it as much as motivation to continue, and I repeat yet again: I don't blame and sit around and cry, I take action and get stuff done. Your life is what you make it and you're putting a lot of crap in my mouth that I never said.

If you really want to go on about that spiel then here do some maths. Someone uploaded my game a week ago, in less than 24 hours it had 400 downloads, it takes 12 hours to download from that site. On another pirate site I have 500 people who signed up and will get a notification when someone uploads a post to it which is near automatic. That site has nothing of value of mine and yet people still sign up to it. If you google me, (I haven't taken down pirate site links in a while due to nonstop work). You'll see a ton of pirated links above my own main pages. You want to keep comparing me to something stupid like Bethesda and saying that they'd go poor if yada yada was true, yet I'm nowhere near that scale, 95% of creators aren't even close to a decent living wage doing this unless you do 3D animations really.

Sure, there are those who will never buy content yet it doesn't stop them consuming and consuming and sharing whatever they get their hands on. You could look at a thread for Giantessfan right now on a certain site and you've got resellers on alts bumping the crap out of some threads for something that just came out today. They pretend to make it look like it's fine, that many people want the content (when it's their business to get it free and sell), and make it look like more people want it than there actually is. There's a big difference between public shares and private/trades.

Again, you either entirely miss the bottom line or are intentionally avoiding it in your reasonings. If I don't do something, someone else takes it and resells my work. I lose a lot of subs (which is proven) and that means less content made and assets created for everyone in the next updates. Hundreds of my Patrons suffer because of lack of motivation on my part. Marketing is not a problem, my future plans are not your problem, hell nor are my financials which you keep making comments on for some reason.

But what is my problem, is that you are just enforcing and showing proof of why it sucks to be a creator, why it isn't worth it for anybody, and why there is less and less content out there. So please, don't waste my time again in something you're clearly not experienced in. And most of all stop putting words in my mouth or assuming thanks. I don't put any in yours. You do you, I do me so let's call it quits because it's a waste of time. I want to stay on as a creator and help others be able to try be one too. Not put them off and make it seem hopeless.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:45 am

Honestly, to anyone that feels there is less content...

Get out there and make some. Everyone starts somewhere. You can learn various skills, be it art, writing, video editing, audio, etc. And yes, it will take time. But you're expecting others to be doing that same thing, often free of charge. Entitlement is definitely an issue among people who are used to just getting what they want, even when they refuse to lift a finger themselves, even when this fetish basically caters to the majority more than any other niche. And besides, you never know where taking up a craft will lead you.

I came into this community lamenting the complete lack of M/F and male preds in general. But I didn't sit around waiting for people to produce it. I took the initiative myself from day one and made so much of that content of the years that I've actually become known for it.

And if you want something specific and are unwilling to make it yourself, don't be surprised that artists ask for money to give you what you want. That's common sense.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Ixtili » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:21 pm

I think people have been uploading at a pretty normal pace. I mean Vore is a niche fetish and there are a lot of niches within that overarching niche. Most vore communities don’t necessarily seem to cross pollinate either. I’ve seen art on other sites that definitely hasn’t been submitted here so it’s not like Eka’s can even claim to be a one stop shop for vore content it’s just the most obvious choice cause it advertises itself as a vore fetish site first and foremost. I guess what I’m trying to say, is this is a niche fetish, for most people it’s a hobby not a job and so it’s unlikely you’ll have regular uploads of vore art every day and on the off chance you do it won’t necessarily be to your exact tastes every time.

Also good is kinda subjective when it comes to fetish art, like even more so than when it comes to other forms of art.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby outcast3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:18 am

Daichi777 wrote:
I can't tell if you're not reading things properly or just assuming a lot. Especially on the need to try give me 'advice' on something you have no experience in and some of which is the same regurgitated spiel pirates say. And I really wish you'd stop going on about 'blaming my financial success' when I've already said it's never been my point, I couldn't care about it as much as motivation to continue, and I repeat yet again: I don't blame and sit around and cry, I take action and get stuff done. Your life is what you make it and you're putting a lot of crap in my mouth that I never said.

If you really want to go on about that spiel then here do some maths. Someone uploaded my game a week ago, in less than 24 hours it had 400 downloads, it takes 12 hours to download from that site. On another pirate site I have 500 people who signed up and will get a notification when someone uploads a post to it which is near automatic. That site has nothing of value of mine and yet people still sign up to it. If you google me, (I haven't taken down pirate site links in a while due to nonstop work). You'll see a ton of pirated links above my own main pages. You want to keep comparing me to something stupid like Bethesda and saying that they'd go poor if yada yada was true, yet I'm nowhere near that scale, 95% of creators aren't even close to a decent living wage doing this unless you do 3D animations really.

Sure, there are those who will never buy content yet it doesn't stop them consuming and consuming and sharing whatever they get their hands on. You could look at a thread for Giantessfan right now on a certain site and you've got resellers on alts bumping the crap out of some threads for something that just came out today. They pretend to make it look like it's fine, that many people want the content (when it's their business to get it free and sell), and make it look like more people want it than there actually is. There's a big difference between public shares and private/trades.

Again, you either entirely miss the bottom line or are intentionally avoiding it in your reasonings. If I don't do something, someone else takes it and resells my work. I lose a lot of subs (which is proven) and that means less content made and assets created for everyone in the next updates. Hundreds of my Patrons suffer because of lack of motivation on my part. Marketing is not a problem, my future plans are not your problem, hell nor are my financials which you keep making comments on for some reason.

But what is my problem, is that you are just enforcing and showing proof of why it sucks to be a creator, why it isn't worth it for anybody, and why there is less and less content out there. So please, don't waste my time again in something you're clearly not experienced in. And most of all stop putting words in my mouth or assuming thanks. I don't put any in yours. You do you, I do me so let's call it quits because it's a waste of time. I want to stay on as a creator and help others be able to try be one too. Not put them off and make it seem hopeless.

I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. English is not my native language, so maybe I interpret your words differently from what you expect. From my understanding your comments like

Daichi777 wrote:Resources and money that could've been spent on getting assets and making content is FORCEFULLY taken away from what you want to do. Your MIND is taken from making content to saying 'fuck you too' right back at them. That is why I compared it to someone coming into your workplace, spitting in your face and taking half your paycheck. Because it literally is that.

Daichi777 wrote:If someone was literally killing you, taking away funds from things like medicine/emergencies, and driving out your motivation that you can't even treat yourself to anything and are slaving away.

heavily implies that you are upset that pirates are enjoying you content for free, that if they weren't this could had been more money for you. Basically that you believe that your income isn't where it should be simply due to pirates, again this is how I interpret your words. Yes you mention that you want them to understand that their actions will lead to less content and that creators are humans too. ofc without proper financial support, creators won't be able to create content fulltime like a job. Not sure about what you mean by showing that creators are humans too. That creators are not machines and need proper finances to support themselves in order to create content? This still just goes back to pointing at finances. I am just warning you that lashing out against pirates isn't going to give you the outcome you think you get. I know from reading about how the case against piratebay went. Media giants pouring massive amounts of time and money on legal processes to take the site down, just to have it disappear for a few month then pop right back again. Changing the minds of pirates is mostly meaningless, some might decide to pay for their entrainment later, but most don't care, not worth the trouble at all. Sure your finance, marketing and future is none of my business, I just wanted to warn you that your obsession with pirates isn't doing you any good. In the age of the internet everything is archived, anyone can upload anything at the push of a mouse click, people will crack any piracy protection within a week, just think that developers needs to make peace with this and move along. This is the age we live in, this is not 1910s-1970s where the flow of content can be controlled. This is everyone's circumstances right now and we need to adapt. You basically fight for a pirate free internet to give hope to new creators that this is something they can guaranteed do for a living. If that's what you mean by " I want to stay on as a creator and help others be able to try be one too"
This is not feasibly especially with the fact that the internet is shared with different countries with different laws, norms and cultures. Tell someone in Portugal to stop pirating and uploading your stuff and they just tell you to take a hike.

Alright I said what I wanted to say, you do you, good luck to you.
outcast3
New to the forum

Postby JustNothing » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 am

Mecho wrote:
Someone5793 wrote:Have to agree with you. I’m old school. Give me a good old story about f/m that ends in a big belly and some nice t&a and I’m fine. I feel like that’s kind of the anomaly these days. It still exists but you have to wade through a lot of cock vore and other stuff to find.

You think it sucks to see stuff outside your preferences? This was the feeling for those who was into other stuff them f/anything for a loooooooooooong time. Then some of them started doing art for those who enjoy other pred types beside the fem ones (Bless them all <3) Be happy for the variations instead. This site is for everyone of age that are into vore, not just f/m kinksters. You can still find a ton of f/m stuff...Like. Anomaly? It's kind of like the same logic for those who get triggered about meat/vegan alternatives. The stuff you enjoy don't disapears just because there are more variations for more people out there. Sexy girls on the internet won't go away anytime soon. So you can calm down :silly:

Also, If you don't like cock vore then black list it?
And if you want more f/m stories, then write them?

Couldn't said it better. (Stupied question, does your name come from Mech + Macho, cause that would be very clever)
Bless our ma'am and savior Chameleonette for making M/F despite what the "Trend" was back in the day.
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion