Zombie Prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Zombie Prey?

Postby SexyGoddessPria » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:21 pm

Sorry, but a random thought hit me. Has it ever been explored in the world of media, whether that be writing, images, or even video, of a world where vore was possible and it was the zombie apocalypse? Not only that, but someone decided to digest every zombie they could? If so, do share! 8)
In one of the infinitive amount of multiverses, my fantasies are real. Oh how I crave to be there…
SexyGoddessPria
New to the forum

Re: Zombie Prey?

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:46 pm

I've got a player character in a vorny D&D game who likes the taste of the undead, but that's not -quite- the same thing.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:33 pm

Has that specific idea ever been explored? no.
Have I seen zombies as prey before? yes.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby WaterWheel » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 pm

I've seen artwork of like Resident Evil characters swallowing a bunch of zombies. I can't think of a story or anything that was just zombie apocalypse + vore.
WaterWheel
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:42 pm

https://www.vorefan.com/gallery/Hunger- ... ead/g=14/# It's been explored in content produced explicitly for voreraphilia, but I've not seen it in normal media.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ElJorro » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:08 am

I am actually working on a story that explores this theme in a fantasy setting.
ElJorro
New to the forum

Postby SexyGoddessPria » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:17 am

Assimilation wrote:https://www.vorefan.com/gallery/Hunger-of-the-Dead/g=14/# It's been explored in content produced explicitly for voreraphilia, but I've not seen it in normal media.

Hah, apologies, didn't intend for normal media either- just voreaphilia stuff. :silly:
In one of the infinitive amount of multiverses, my fantasies are real. Oh how I crave to be there…
SexyGoddessPria
New to the forum

Postby SexyGoddessPria » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:18 am

ElJorro wrote:I am actually working on a story that explores this theme in a fantasy setting.

Do dm me on discord! I be a part-time editor, I'd love to hear more. Cheers!
(My tag: Pria (Monroe)#4200 )
SexyGoddessPria
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:31 am

Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I have an unused DND character who is a necromancer that gets power by eating the undead, the dead, or the "recently deceased". Doesn't matter how recently they are deceased, even if they aren't even dead yet. Lethal, or potentially lethal, injuries puts the person on this necromancer character's menu.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby LightDragon » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:35 pm

The problem with following zombies is that I pretty much expect the pred to get contaminated by the virus XD
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Miridium » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 am

How could anyone forget Plants vs Zombies chompers? They eat zombies as their attack.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion