Fulfilling a Vore fantasy with your IRL partner

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fulfilling a Vore fantasy with your IRL partner

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:45 pm

What do you guys do in order to fulfull your vore fantasy with your significant other, I'm looking for suggestions/ideas.

Ok so basically I've never told any of my previous partners about my vore fantasy until my latest girlfriend who Ive been with for about 5 months. She plays into my fantasy even though she doesn't have a vore fetish herself, obviously there isn't much she can do about actually voring me (shocker) though she says she would swallow me if it were possible. Neither of us are particularly into roleplay, not yet atleast so if yall can tell me some of the things that you do it might spark some ideas for me.

Right now the only things we've really done thats vore related is her showing me the mouth, licking my face, burping and letting me lie on/rub her belly.
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fulfilling a Vore fantasy with your IRL partner

Postby NumNum » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Your lucky you have a girlfriend who accepts your fetish.
NumNum
New to the forum

Postby Lonnie » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:49 pm

If only I had a relationship with which to draw information to answer this question, LOL
Sometimes a guy who will indulge me in that sort of thing sounds really nice, but I’m way too embarrassed to tell anyone IRL
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:10 am

My ex girlfriend used to lick and suck on my ears, the sound was pretty erotic for me.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:49 am

Hopefully this can help a little, there's a section for RP IRL what they can try do to feel comfortable etc but it is geared towards giantess voraphiles for examples: https://www.daichi777.com/whatisvore

In general it really depends on you and what you're in to. Some things you've already mentioned but might not be in to.

Small things she can try that can do wonders:
- Biting your ear/licking your cheek and whispering they're delicious.
- Watch her eat/swallow her food with her mouth wide open close up.
- Burping in your face/pretending she ate someone and asking you if you're jealous.
- Telling you, you'd look good on her thighs/chest etc.
- Tease about how nice you would go down with a meal like dinner.
- Letting you lie on her tummy and listening to it.
- If they're into Macrophilia (Giantess etc), she can text and act like a giantess. Even use a tiny toy and pretend it's you. You can find some cheap online for model rail sets.

There's various ways but entirely depends on what you're in to. And you're the only one who can tell her what you like.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:35 pm

Lonnie wrote:If only I had a relationship with which to draw information to answer this question, LOL
Sometimes a guy who will indulge me in that sort of thing sounds really nice, but I’m way too embarrassed to tell anyone IRL

Yeah I get that, It took me about 2 months into our relationship to work up the courage to tell my gf that I was into vore and I couldn't look her in the eye as I did it lmao. She was cool with it tho. It helped me to ask her questions about what she thought of different kinks/fetishes to see how she would react and how openminded she was before I told her. Maybe you can try that with your partner.
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Hopefully this can help a little, there's a section for RP IRL what they can try do to feel comfortable etc but it is geared towards giantess voraphiles for examples: https://www.daichi777.com/whatisvore

In general it really depends on you and what you're in to. Some things you've already mentioned but might not be in to.

Small things she can try that can do wonders:
- Biting your ear/licking your cheek and whispering they're delicious.
- Watch her eat/swallow her food with her mouth wide open close up.
- Burping in your face/pretending she ate someone and asking you if you're jealous.
- Telling you, you'd look good on her thighs/chest etc.
- Tease about how nice you would go down with a meal like dinner.
- Letting you lie on her tummy and listening to it.
- If they're into Macrophilia (Giantess etc), she can text and act like a giantess. Even use a tiny toy and pretend it's you. You can find some cheap online for model rail sets.

There's various ways but entirely depends on what you're in to. And you're the only one who can tell her what you like.

Thank you that website is a really nice reference and has a lot of information about the fetish as a whole. I definitely would like to try and get more into roleplay but I would start slow, its never really been me or my partners thing but Ive grown more curious now
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion