[Solved] Commissions, how do i do them?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

[Solved] Commissions, how do i do them?

Postby Cardi » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:16 pm

So, this morning a nice guy told me that he'd like to commission something from me. I'm super happy about that, but I have no idea how to do that.
Let me explain:

I know how to do a commission, and I can think of a few ways to give them the final product, but that's about it.
The most important question is how do I get their payment? I do own PayPal, but that's about it. What do I have to do in particular?
Is there any tutorial I can check out? Also, how do I choose the price? I don't know where to start.

I'm asking because it's my first time doing something like this and I don't want to mess it up.

Also, I live in Italy, so I hope it doesn't complicate things.

Please, Eka's users, be patient with me if I ask stupid things like this! I swear I'm new here >_<
Last edited by Cardi on Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cardi
New to the forum

Re: Commissions, how do i do them?

Postby Mecho » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:39 pm

First of...when it comes to pricing one rule is to never start high and later go low. So start of with a price you feel are okey for you to start with. As your skills and recognition in the community grows and you have a fanbase, you can start to go higher. Also. It can be a bit scary to commission something from a new artist because they don't have any reputation yet. So the low price can help you create some nice references :)

The tricky part is to know what a suitable price is because it's so subjective. I would suggest you ask others what they think you could start with. I, for example, did start of with 25USD for a colored pic when I was new to digital art, vore art and in the community.

When it comes to Paypal you need a business account. Usually the costumers give you their e-mails and you give them an invoice. Here is how to do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSK-LqUge4

And how to send an invoice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jEfu1UQjO0

I hope this will help :) And good luck~
Mecho
---

Postby Eka » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Cardi wrote:So, this morning a nice guy told me that he'd like to commission something from me. I'm super happy about that, but I have no idea how to do that.
Let me explain:

I know how to do a commission, and I can think of a few ways to give them the final product, but that's about it.
The most important question is how do I get their payment? I do own PayPal, but that's about it. What do I have to do in particular?
Is there any tutorial I can check out? Also, how do I choose the price? I don't know where to start.

I'm asking because it's my first time doing something like this and I don't want to mess it up.

Also, I live in Italy, so I hope it doesn't complicate things.

Please, Eka's users, be patient with me if I ask stupid things like this! I swear I'm new here >_<

Check our artist discord server for direct help regarding to this question. viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

It is a discord server for, well, artists dealing, making commission, etc.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cardi » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Thank y'all for your replies! I'll be sure to check out the discord server.
Cardi
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion