"She/I should have swallowed" (Pre-conception vore)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"She/I should have swallowed" (Pre-conception vore)

Postby TETRO » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:38 pm

A phrase I've see pop up here and there in recent times is "she/I should have swallowed" referring to someone's mother swallowing the semen rather than getting pregnant with them. Obviously it's meant as just a wacky, sort of comedic, insult, but I can't get it out of my head.

I don't normally consider a woman swallowing semen to be "real" vore, but the fact that it references a person who's already be convinced and born gives it a strong vorish quality. It makes me think that a mother is going to go back in time and choose to have oral sex instead of vaginal. It's almost a sort of "pre-conception vore". I find the mental imagery very provocative: a woman swallowing her lover's cum. There's a smug look on her face as she knows she's eating and digesting her own offspring before they're even conceived. Perhaps the son or daughter's consciousness has also be moved back in time and experiences being digested to some degree.

It was just something I was thinking about recently. I'm curious about what other people think of this idea and what kind of spin you could put on it.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Re: "She/I should have swallowed" (Pre-conception vore)

Postby X » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:07 pm

Makes a funny idea for a story if you have the sperm be self aware and cartoonish. "Aw sweet, we're gonna sco-OH SHIT!" Barring that, probably could do some erotica with it if you approach it like the Cells At Work anime, though it'd be framed more like a horror story I think.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Postby Nuenshi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:56 pm

Neat idea, and strangely sexy. I wonder why she'd do it though. A punishment for something her offspring did? A simple desire to relive their life child-free? The latter option definitely appeals to my love of selfish preds.

Unfortunately, now I'm thinking of the old "Would you kill baby Hitler?" moral dilemma and picturing a woman going back in time to suck the dick of some terrible dictator's dad.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby pervside380 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:37 pm

Could the same be said of unbirth since that technically happens during sex?
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 am

If it come up in conversation, and you wanna continue the voreishness with a comeback you could always taunt "It's not too late"
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby X » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:41 pm

Nuenshi wrote:Neat idea, and strangely sexy. I wonder why she'd do it though. A punishment for something her offspring did? A simple desire to relive their life child-free? The latter option definitely appeals to my love of selfish preds.

Unfortunately, now I'm thinking of the old "Would you kill baby Hitler?" moral dilemma and picturing a woman going back in time to suck the dick of some terrible dictator's dad.

If no one's going to use that idea, that's going in my binder of things to do in the future.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Postby erovia » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:20 pm

weird idea for a story. A guy is bullying a gay guy. Gay guy builds a time machine finds his bullies dad before he has sex with his mom and concieveves him. sucks him off and swallows his future bully.
In my big belly is a world called Erovia.
You should come visit sometimes
erovia
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion