Stop opening new threads unless necessary!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Stop opening new threads unless necessary!

Postby Kleinman » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 am

I believed that original content ought to be posted always in the most relevant moderated forum. In this way a moderator can review the quality of the post, removing it if necessary.

I am new on Eka's portal and still do not understand how new content can get uploaded. I uploaded material but it did not appear in the search.
I like writing only on unbirthing subjects and would like the content to appear in that category and not other categories.
Kleinman
New to the forum

Postby JoshTheFox73 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:40 pm

I just want to know how to update my profile and post my own art.
JoshTheFox73
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:03 am

If you want a gallery, you have to attach a complete sample of your work to Eka by private message. One of the administrators will activate your gallery. For text files, the G4 gallery software seems to support Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP formatted files best. OpenOffice will export to this format and is free.

To update your profile, click on the User Control Panel link near the top of this page, then click the Profile tab. You'll see a list of things you can edit on the left.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion